• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Patriots' News

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I spent two and half years with people trying to kill me every fukin day. You're an amatuer compared to them. You don't like or understand my humor, doesn't bother me a bit. But trying to insult me doesn't make a lot of sense. But you allow your immaturity to get the better of you.

I have sympathy for people like you who for some reason are constantly trying to make themselves appear smarter, more knowledgeable and/or above others.

Hope tomorrow is much better than today for you.
I'm not directing this at Shoe, just the concept in general...

Why would you have any feeling at all toward someone who belittles others while holding themselves back? That's the reality... Those who create teamwork achieve everything, those who alienate themselves onto an island have nothing but a hollow sense of self satisfaction.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obi Melifonwu makes it back to the Practice squad

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My father works with him in a disadvantaged youth program near Baltimore (youth 180 I think). Says he's the nicest guy. And humble.
He comes off that way for sure

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never heard Ben Watson speak before, he is wicked smart or at least well spoken

New England Patriot Ben Watson talks fate of jersey number after addition of Antonio Brown

I have always been a fan of Ben Watson, both on and off the field.
I was very glad to see him return, and I hope he can finish his career here.
He is definitely a fine person to be an aspiration to youngsters.

I was listening to the local ESPN radio station and the commentator used the "axe you a question a number of times, and stated that somebody's performance the day before was "adismal".

Dude, your a college graduate and on a national radio broadcast. It's "Ask" and "Abysmal" .
Don't try to use big words if they are, in fact, too big.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was listening to the local ESPN radio station and the commentator used the "axe you a question a number of times, and stated that somebody's performance the day before was "adismal".

Dude, your a college graduate and on a national radio broadcast. It's "Ask" and "Abysmal" .
Ohh I hate that. let me axe you a question, Really dude?

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, AB being sued by his former trainer for sexual assault.

And, yes, the Pats could in theory void his guarantees over this. Stay tuned for the next episode of Shooting Your Way Out of Town with Antonio Brown

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope and pray AB gets cut swiftly this morning like nothing ever happened. The text messages from him to her do indeed confirm that he jacked off and blew a load on her back.

Call me a sicko but I find it hilarious that the dude jacked off and shot a load on her while she was watching a church service.

That said, cut his ass asap please BB.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, AB being sued by his former trainer for sexual assault.

And, yes, the Pats could in theory void his guarantees over this. Stay tuned for the next episode of Shooting Your Way Out of Town with Antonio Brown
It's hard to take civil suits instead of criminal prosecution seriously. My apologies if I'm making a mis-judgement without facts.

NorEEzta

Behold: A Pale Horse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have to admit adismal is a pretty genius combination of the two.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The girl has never criminally charged AB for r*pe or sexual assault. She wants money. She asked him for $1.6M and he smartly said "no".

Rarely has anyone ever gone forward in acdivilsuit without first criminally charging the poerson with something. Remember OJ Simpson? Not Guilty in a criminal proceeding but was ahuled to the cleaners in a civil suit.

I find it strange that people who were so brutally abused never called the police or went to a hospital after the alleged incidents. But to say it happened twice in 2017 and then go back again in 2018 is a bit weird.

Honey would you screw me for $5? Answer "No".
Honey, would you screw me for $10? Answer "No".
Honey would you screw me for $1M? Answer "Yes"

Okay, we know what you are, let's haggle about the price.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This happened in May 2018 and she went to the drug store and found out that no one sells a r*ape kit. So she bought a pregnancy kit and an STD kit. She went to the drug store to buy thoisekits in July 2018. So she had sex with AB in May ans celebate until July and started thinking about what she had done???

Ab is filing a countersuit. Me thinks she will just go away.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This happened in May 2018 and she went to the drug store and found out that no one sells a r*ape kit. So she bought a pregnancy kit and an STD kit. She went to the drug store to buy thoisekits in July 2018. So she had sex with AB in May ans celebate until July and started thinking about what she had done???

Ab is filing a countersuit. Me thinks she will just go away.

This whole episode has caused me to think back when I was his age and used to fuck dumb whores. I'm so glad I got through all of that unscathed and now have a fabulous wife that I wouldn't trade for anything.

AB is still an asshole regardless of whether or not this chick is full of shit which she likely is. Jacking off onto her back is a nice touch though.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought replicas of SB LI and LIII. Just couldn't resist the set of all six. Only cost $299,000. But I think it's a safer investment than the stock market..............................

Just kiddin...........$59.95 with the wooden box.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2019-9-11_19-49-9.png

Great conversion piece for the man cave.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought replicas of SB LI and LIII. Just couldn't resist the set of all six. Only cost $299,000. But I think it's a safer investment than the stock market..............................

Just kiddin...........$59.95 with the wooden box.
Very poor planning. You're going to need a bigger box.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for the second wood box with 7-12.............................
What's funny is this:

Comparing 2001 to 2004 and 2014 to - with 2005 to 2013 now makes 2005 to 2013 seem like "the lost years", years where the team was good but has nothing to show for it... Plenty of playoffs, tons of regular season wins, 2 super bowl appearances, 5 championship game appearances.

That's not the funny part. The funny part is our "lost years" would be the "golden years" for most, if not all other teams.