• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Patriots' News

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not what that post said. This whole situation should be about the girls and making sure they are taken care of and out of that environment. Men like to act like these women want it from them to feel better about their choice to do this. Rarely if ever is that really the case. I mean it was pretty obvious from the pictures of the business to anybody with half a brain that these women were not doing this of their own free will. You cannot sit here and try to play the ignorance card that he had no clue these women were not freely acting on their own.

Really from the pictures of the building you can tell all these women didn't want to be there? So you think that massage parlors none of the women that work them want to be there?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I miss the part where Bob has been charged with keeping someone a prisoner, starving them and beating them?

No.
BigKen listed out a number of scenarios where a woman may enter into prostitution.
I listed another.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most here would agree that if prostitution were legal, and governed most would not have an issue with it. I also feel that most agree that when women are forced into this and it's not legal and governed it's just flat ass wrong.

Prostitution has been around forever it's not going away, America is so back asswards about shit like this it amazes me. Hell even the President of the United States had a few Stormy days.

Last edited:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen a video where he's doing anything?? Have you seen a viseowhere money is being passed from his hand to someone else's?? He's been charged with "soliciting", nothing more, nothing less. He has not been charged with any "act". SportsHoopla has become CNN and you Patriot haters are all tryin' to be the next Chris Cuomo.

Actually yes I have seen the video. It is bad.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually yes I have seen the video. It is bad.
Well I have not heard of anyone seeing the video but if you have I'll take your word for it. But again not all chicks that work these places are there against their will

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also police have released information on what is on the videos anyway. Money was exchanged and caught on camera both times. The first time he went he paid for 2 women and gave them each at least $100. Came back the next day and only had one girl and when he was finished again paid her $100 and some kind of tip.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
52778945_2107096119328238_6279450887802847232_n.jpg

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is the police report for those who care.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not what that post said. This whole situation should be about the girls and making sure they are taken care of and out of that environment. Men like to act like these women want it from them to feel better about their choice to do this. Rarely if ever is that really the case. I mean it was pretty obvious from the pictures of the business to anybody with half a brain that these women were not doing this of their own free will. You cannot sit here and try to play the ignorance card that he had no clue these women were not freely acting on their own.

I have not been trying to excuse Kraft for his participation in this fiasco.
But that said, he is not guilty of ANYTHING, knowingly or unknowingly.
He is only accused at this point.
3 weeks ago I only half believed any breaking news and you know what? Breaking news had every conservative in the country guilty of beating some actor because he is gay and black.
This is that same breaking news phenomena. Not believed until proven.

That said...
If Kraft participated, did he do so knowingly. I have gotten an massage from an "Asian Massage" facility here locally.
No happy endings nor was I looking for that. Got one for my wife too. I never assumed that the girls giving the massages here in middle TN may be slaves. It never crossed my mind one way or the other.
Could Robert Kraft have walked into a massage parlor looking for a massage? ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY.
Could Robert Kraft have gone back to said massage parlor looking for something less moral? Yes.
Could he have done so without thinking about whether they were slaves or not. Yes, he could have.

Does that mean a blind eye should be turned on the girls that are forced into this life, because some guys don't know or some guys don't care?

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NOT.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I read a lot of stupid comments by stupid trolls on this board. I even read where media personalities were calling for the Pats to lose draft picks. When Kraft did is considered a misdemeanor in Florida at most Kraft should be picking up trash along side of the highway.
per Bart Scott - Patriots should lose entire 2019 draft.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it should not and get off the high horse. This is about Bob Kraft and Bob Kraft only. The world is not fair and we should all try to make it a better place every day. But turning Bob Krafts matter into bigger than what his piece actually is, is just too much weight for his shoulders. He went into one place and had he not gone in absolutely nothing would be different.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta link?

I was actually just more messing with BK on that. I have not nor do I wish to see the tape of that happening to Mr. Kraft. The police reports though are public of what is on the tapes and I doubt they would lie about what is seen. They at some point would have to produce the video evidence to back it up so no reason to lie about it.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not been trying to excuse Kraft for his participation in this fiasco.
But that said, he is not guilty of ANYTHING, knowingly or unknowingly.
He is only accused at this point.
3 weeks ago I only half believed any breaking news and you know what? Breaking news had every conservative in the country guilty of beating some actor because he is gay and black.
This is that same breaking news phenomena. Not believed until proven.

That said...
If Kraft participated, did he do so knowingly. I have gotten an massage from an "Asian Massage" facility here locally.
No happy endings nor was I looking for that. Got one for my wife too. I never assumed that the girls giving the massages here in middle TN may be slaves. It never crossed my mind one way or the other.
Could Robert Kraft have walked into a massage parlor looking for a massage? ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY.
Could Robert Kraft have gone back to said massage parlor looking for something less moral? Yes.
Could he have done so without thinking about whether they were slaves or not. Yes, he could have.

Does that mean a blind eye should be turned on the girls that are forced into this life, because some guys don't know or some guys don't care?

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NOT.

This is a little different though since the police have actually said they have watched the tape and have found sufficient evidence to charge him with something. The other was just an actor spouting at the mouth and liberal media running with it only to find out once they looked into the evidence that it wasn't true.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a lot of times the penalty also is based on criminal history. So if two dudes are caught and one has been busted three times the judge will likely be more aggressive with his sentencing.

But if a fine is an option and it get the process over with quickly, I agree he will pay the fine and move past all this silliness. He may also promote a team in Vegas.
Fine points.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually just more messing with BK on that. I have not nor do I wish to see the tape of that happening to Mr. Kraft. The police reports though are public of what is on the tapes and I doubt they would lie about what is seen. They at some point would have to produce the video evidence to back it up so no reason to lie about it.
Like nobody would lie about the actual pressure of a bunch of balls?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like nobody would lie about the actual pressure of a bunch of balls?

Big difference between having actual video of it happening and that of drawing a conclusion from circumstancial evidence

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft did something illegal and should pay for that. Why are so many of you just trying to justify this whole thing away like it is nothing? If this was any other owner all of you would be calling for the swift hammer of justice to come down on them and for Goodell to give as harsh of a punishment as possible. Because it is Kraft all of a sudden this isn't a big deal.

Who said he should get off scott free? If this is his first offense for soliciting, the fine is $5000 and 100 hours of community service. All of which is up to the judge. None of the johns are being charged with trafficking.

We all agree that trafficking is heinous. The people who do this should never see the light of day.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft did something illegal and should pay for that. Why are so many of you just trying to justify this whole thing away like it is nothing? If this was any other owner all of you would be calling for the swift hammer of justice to come down on them and for Goodell to give as harsh of a punishment as possible. Because it is Kraft all of a sudden this isn't a big deal.
Its a misdemeanor no one is dismissing it, you want us to so you can keep pissing and moaning. We all know he broke the law, we get it. its just not a big deal