• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Patriots' News

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"This case was part of a larger crackdown on a human trafficking ring in the South Florida region, police said. According to TCPalm.com, affidavits obtained last week indicated that employees at Orchids of Asia were living at the parlor and were trapped there as part of the trafficking ring. Many of them are from China, according to the report."

Does that sound like they were consenting to this happening to them? That is part of an article from ESPN about the charges and why this massage parlor was under surveillance.
Again, this isn't the type of situation were "reading between the lines" tells the correct story.

Do you think Bob had any intent to exploit anyone?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the air time soliciting a prostitute is getting on CNN you can't 'see' the connection?? They're saying very little about him getting a little quiff. They're trying like hell to connect hiumto the money laundering and human trafficing. The guy visited a spa twice and was caught on film. Other tyhan talking with a woman, we have no other information of evidence. Just like Kavanaugh, let's see if we can destroy a 77 year ols man who went to get a top of the line massage and a "special".

Everyone from the Jupiter Police Cheif to Florida Ag is getting a ton of air time. The only guy that anyone is talking about is Robert Kraft because he owns the hated Patriots and is a personal friend of the hated DJT.

How come the other 104 names haven't been given 2 minutes of air time?
Here's the thing with political feelings, it become easy to make connections whether they are there or not. BK, I appreciate every one of your football opinions, the ones I agree with and the ones I don't. I don't like politically tainted opinions at all, even when I agree with them.

Post what you want, I'll never tell you otherwise. Just expect me humoring myself with short un-politcal snarky-ish replies.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob fucked up. Is it the worst thing in the world paying for a “Happy Ending”?? Nope. Do I think he was there helping with Sex Trafficking assholes??? Nope. I think he’s a lonely old man needing some “relief” and thought he found some hole in the wall massage parlor that would give him what he needs. Now, he gets to face the music from his dumb choice and deal with the embarrassment he created for himself...the Patriots...us fans.

I personally could care less that he paid for sex. But if there is anything remotely close that ties him to illegal sex trafficking of women. Then he will get and deserve everything that happens.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"This case was part of a larger crackdown on a human trafficking ring in the South Florida region, police said. According to TCPalm.com, affidavits obtained last week indicated that employees at Orchids of Asia were living at the parlor and were trapped there as part of the trafficking ring. Many of them are from China, according to the report."

Does that sound like they were consenting to this happening to them? That is part of an article from ESPN about the charges and why this massage parlor was under surveillance.

Spot on :thumb:

Considering the air time soliciting a prostitute is getting on CNN you can't 'see' the connection?? They're saying very little about him getting a little quiff. They're trying like hell to connect hiumto the money laundering and human trafficing. The guy visited a spa twice and was caught on film. Other tyhan talking with a woman, we have no other information of evidence. Just like Kavanaugh, let's see if we can destroy a 77 year ols man who went to get a top of the line massage and a "special".

Everyone from the Jupiter Police Cheif to Florida Ag is getting a ton of air time. The only guy that anyone is talking about is Robert Kraft because he owns the hated Patriots and is a personal friend of the hated DJT.

More what-aboutism. This scumbag is supporting human trafficking by funding the massage parlor that engages in it. Plain and simple. Quit the spin.

Bob fucked up. Is it the worst thing in the world paying for a “Happy Ending”?? Nope. Do I think he was there helping with Sex Trafficking assholes??? Nope. I think he’s a lonely old man needing some “relief” and thought he found some hole in the wall massage parlor that would give him what he needs. Now, he gets to face the music from his dumb choice and deal with the embarrassment he created for himself...the Patriots...us fans.

I personally could care less that he paid for sex. But if there is anything remotely close that ties him to illegal sex trafficking of women. Then he will get and deserve everything that happens.

But if there is anything remotely close that ties him to illegal sex trafficking of women.

Does giving them money qualify as remote? Cripes.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More what-aboutism. This scumbag is supporting human trafficking by funding the massage parlor that engages in it. Plain and simple. Quit the spin.
Yeah, because it's as simple as that.

Do you like coffee? If you do you are an asshole for supporting the exploitation of farmers who are paid almost nothing for their crops.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you like coffee? If you do you are an asshole for supporting the exploitation of farmers who are paid almost nothing for their crops.

tenor.gif

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't people understand the term consenting adults?

Consenting adults clearly means two adults doing things that both consent to do. Meaning they both WANT to do it.
If one of those adults is a slave that must participate in order to eat, not be beaten or even live, they are not a "consenting" adult.

Of course the problem is the john might not know that the young lady smiling at him while massaging his "ache" is not there of her own free will. She acts like she wants it so she must want it.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, this isn't the type of situation were "reading between the lines" tells the correct story.

No.
He was not there to exploit anyone.

Does not make him any less guilty if he was a participant though.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But if there is anything remotely close that ties him to illegal sex trafficking of women.

Oh, fuck all that shit.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does it really matter too much what Bob knew or didn't know in this situation? Most people want to live in ignorance that the sex trafficking industry is alive and well in our world. Last year alone they banked something like $150 billion. 1.5 million people just here in the United States have been taken and sold in this manner. Most of them being children. So it is a serious matter and whether Bob Kraft knew the girl was part of that or not doesn't matter much to me. He is a smart guy so for him not have at least thought about that in some sense is just ridiculous. Let's not try to play the ignorance card here too much.

Beyond that whether you believe it should be legal or not he still did something illegal. He knew it was illegal and did it anyway. From the sound of it he liked it so much he went back a second time. So again this guy knowingly broke the law and should have at least had an understanding that things at the massage parlor were not exactly on the up and up. So no it was not a consenting woman doing this to him. He participated in the exploitation of these women who probably didn't see a single dime of the money he paid for his happy ending.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Serioesly man? The highest profile person always takes the brunt in these cases. DUH!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It truly amazes me how many Jesus Christ clones are walking the earth these days.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Personally, I have observed human trafficking when in Qatar.
I called out my fellow Americans for taking part in "Chinese take-out"
The South Asians I worked with inquired why I did not partake. My response was easy. I have daughters and I would not like men turning them into prostitutes.

With no market there is no prostitution. Arab men passed around drugged Filipino boys at parties. Despicable?
Only despicable if it is your daughter or son?????

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I had a daughter who was taken.... forced into sex trafficking.... men paid money for having sex with her knowing she was forced into this.... yeah.... hang the mother fuckers for “giving them money”. Dumb ass.

PatsFanInColtsCountry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then charge every small time drug user with drug trafficking. Same difference, right?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I have observed human trafficking when in Qatar.
I called out my fellow Americans for taking part in "Chinese take-out"
The South Asians I worked with inquired why I did not partake. My response was easy. I have daughters and I would not like men turning them into prostitutes.

With no market there is no prostitution. Arab men passed around drugged Filipino boys at parties. Despicable?
Only despicable if it is your daughter or son?????
Always dispicable.... but there are plenty of people who freely participate in the sex trade. It's not like buying cocaine where you absolutely know you are supporting the illegal drug trade.

I admire you taking a stand with your breathren who enjoyed the take out. That's not an easy decision and certainly didn't make you popular.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Protitution is the world's oldest business. When I was in the Far East every town, port and airbase had hookers. The Philipines had Olongopo. It was a one mile strip with nearly 800 bars and 8000 prostitutes. I can only assume that many were forced to work the clubs because their familie, including mothers, grandmothers and aunts all worked the bars. If an aircraft carrier pulled in after 35 days on the line, about 3000 of those girls were scrambling to take a sailor upstairs for 20 pesoes which sold for about 7P to 1 USD.

I don't know any more about the spa that Kraft went to than any of you do, but I make no assumptions about what he knew or didn't know. If it was in Jupiter, FL, it wasn't a dump. They don't allow second rate businesses in Jupiter. Last time I was in a spa, I got a steam bath, a hot water bath and a massage. When she was done she asked me if I wanted a $10 "special".............a hand job. I have no idea what she was paid or how she was paid, I don't know if she got to keep the $10 tip I gave her. She seemed happy to make me happy.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It most certainly does. Ever heard of the term intent?
Agreed.
I am not saying he is innocent.
I am also not saying he is guilty without being proven so.
If he went there to get a massage and left happier than he expected to and left the girl a hefty tip than that is one thing.
If he went and asked specifically for certain things that's another.

Neither of which is the same as kidnapping young girls in third world countries and bringing them to the completely opposite side of the earth and holding them hostage while they have sex with strange men for your profit.