• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Patriots' News

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consenting adults clearly means two adults doing things that both consent to do. Meaning they both WANT to do it.
If one of those adults is a slave that must participate in order to eat, not be beaten or even live, they are not a "consenting" adult.

Of course the problem is the john might not know that the young lady smiling at him while massaging his "ache" is not there of her own free will. She acts like she wants it so she must want it.
Prostitution should be legal. I'll never understand why the government thinks it can tell consenting adults what they can do with their bodies.

This was the comment, and this is why I think people are missing the point. The comment was not about the Kraft situation along, it was a comment about prostitution as a whole.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the comment, and this is why I think people are missing the point. The comment was not about the Kraft situation along, it was a comment about prostitution as a whole.
because the topic hits multiple sensitivities including team loyalties, political bias and, for many, religious values. The result is each word is isolated and polarized for a bigger purpose... soap boxing.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... that doesn't mean there are plenty of woman in it of free will.
Where does free will begin and drug addiction end, though?

I'm willing to wager that if you totalled together sex trafficking victims and drug addicts... you'd have well over 50% of the prostitution out there.

It's almost always messed up for a guy to participate in that. I mean... sure, maybe we could quibble about the very rich who pay top dollar for top dollar prostitutes... how that's mostly free will and very lucrative... but that's not the lion's share of prostitution...

Mr Bob was slumming here... that's messed up, even if he didn't know for sure... anyone with eyes to see should be concerned that the cheap prostitute they're using is being taken advantage of in an ugly way.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is protitution? Someone paying someone else for sex, correct? The person paying wants it, the person being paid gives it.

Where does it stop being prostitution? take a gal out on a date, buy her a great dinner, go to a movie and then go out dancing. You both have a wonderful time and shelets you dip your wick. You go home, she goes home you never speak to her again. Did you pay for the sex??

There are a million scenarios, just that pure money never crosses between two people.

Then there's druggie, walks up to your car and outright tells you that she'll haul your ashes for $20. Did you take advantage of her addiction? Did you knoiwshe was an addict? Did you really care??

The hatersare havinga field day because it's Kraft. NFL is being very careful because a lot of those young ladies hanging around the Owners Meetings for the past 100 years were not all nieces.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is protitution? Someone paying someone else for sex, correct? The person paying wants it, the person being paid gives it.

Where does it stop being prostitution? take a gal out on a date, buy her a great dinner, go to a movie and then go out dancing. You both have a wonderful time and shelets you dip your wick. You go home, she goes home you never speak to her again. Did you pay for the sex??

There are a million scenarios, just that pure money never crosses between two people.

Then there's druggie, walks up to your car and outright tells you that she'll haul your ashes for $20. Did you take advantage of her addiction? Did you knoiwshe was an addict? Did you really care??

The hatersare havinga field day because it's Kraft. NFL is being very careful because a lot of those young ladies hanging around the Owners Meetings for the past 100 years were not all nieces.

The one scenario you missed BK is the one where you pay the girl for sex and she does not want the money or the sex but she is a prisoner that will be beaten, starved, both or worse and also fears for her families lives.

Government control is usually not a good thing (Healthcare...) But Government control of prostitution would be.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one scenario you missed BK is the one where you pay the girl for sex and she does not want the money or the sex but she is a prisoner that will be beaten, starved, both or worse and also fears for her families lives.

Government control is usually not a good thing (Healthcare...) But Government control of prostitution would be.

So why does it work in so many other countries? Have you ever been outside the US? Prostitution does work, it works with the govt, its regulated by the govt. I seen it first hand.

The whole prisoner thing is really another issue. Does it suck for them? Of course but I don't really care about that, not my fight.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why does it work in so many other countries? Have you ever been outside the US? Prostitution does work, it works with the govt, its regulated by the govt. I seen it first hand.

The whole prisoner thing is really another issue. Does it suck for them? Of course but I don't really care about that, not my fight.

Prostitution works extremely well in Nevada. Well controlled, taxed and it's open to the public.

I don't believe 100% of the girls working the brothels, spas or whatever are slaves. If that's true, then there's a serious problem with police, local government and U.S. Customs because it appears that everyone knows what the hell is going on and has known for a long time.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been studies that show that trafficking inflows are actually higher in countries with legalized prostitution, fwiw.

There's a lot of willful ignorance that goes into supporting the sex trade.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's my point...If the government regulated prostitution, it would work.

Yes, I have been outside the US.
I have never used those services anywhere in the world.

I do care. My fight or not. And I thank god it is not my fight.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prostitution works extremely well in Nevada. Well controlled, taxed and it's open to the public.

I don't believe 100% of the girls working the brothels, spas or whatever are slaves. If that's true, then there's a serious problem with police, local government and U.S. Customs because it appears that everyone knows what the hell is going on and has known for a long time.

Works well in Amsterdam too. I've spoken to several call girls there who certainly did not seem to be enslaved.

Hell, I was with a hooker in Amsterdam back in the early 2000's and she got raided by the cops. I had to sit there bare assed while she got all her documents together to prove she was doing it legally.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Works well in Amsterdam too. I've spoken to several call girls there who certainly did not seem to be enslaved.

Hell, I was with a hooker in Amsterdam back in the early 2000's and she got raided by the cops. I had to sit there bare assed while she got all her documents together to prove she was doing it legally.
I too have hooked up with the Amsterdam Ho's it's amazing how open minded other countries are and we still seem to be shaped by the Puritan mindset.

Did they still have store front hookers in Amsterdam? Use to be they would sit in this storefront window and you could enter she would draw a curatain, honk your Bobo then bam right back to the hash bar.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too have hooked up with the Amsterdam Ho's it's amazing how open minded other countries are and we still seem to be shaped by the Puritan mindset.

Did they still have store front hookers in Amsterdam? Use to be they would sit in this storefront window and you could enter she would draw a curatain, honk your Bobo then bam right back to the hash bar.

Ya, it was just like that with the store front setup. My buddy from Scotland was getting married so me, him, and one other friend met in Amsterdam for a 4 day bachelor party. It was amazing. I banged four hookers in one day, smoked the best shit ever, and drank some really great Amstel(not that light shit we get here). One of the best weekends of my life.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I read a lot of stupid comments by stupid trolls on this board. I even read where media personalities were calling for the Pats to lose draft picks. When Kraft did is considered a misdemeanor in Florida at most Kraft should be picking up trash along side of the highway.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

:scratch: a billionaire? WTF! :pound:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I read a lot of stupid comments by stupid trolls on this board. I even read where media personalities were calling for the Pats to lose draft picks. When Kraft did is considered a misdemeanor in Florida at most Kraft should be picking up trash along side of the highway.
I don't think he would go along with trash pick up. He would rather pay a fine and call it a day. But If the penalty is lighter than the average pervert would get all hell will break loose.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he would go along with trash pick up. He would rather pay a fine and call it a day. But If the penalty is lighter than the average pervert would get all hell will break loose.

Well a lot of times the penalty also is based on criminal history. So if two dudes are caught and one has been busted three times the judge will likely be more aggressive with his sentencing.

But if a fine is an option and it get the process over with quickly, I agree he will pay the fine and move past all this silliness. He may also promote a team in Vegas.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did I miss the part where Bob has been charged with keeping someone a prisoner, starving them and beating them?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I miss the part where Bob has been charged with keeping someone a prisoner, starving them and beating them?

That is not what that post said. This whole situation should be about the girls and making sure they are taken care of and out of that environment. Men like to act like these women want it from them to feel better about their choice to do this. Rarely if ever is that really the case. I mean it was pretty obvious from the pictures of the business to anybody with half a brain that these women were not doing this of their own free will. You cannot sit here and try to play the ignorance card that he had no clue these women were not freely acting on their own.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft did something illegal and should pay for that. Why are so many of you just trying to justify this whole thing away like it is nothing? If this was any other owner all of you would be calling for the swift hammer of justice to come down on them and for Goodell to give as harsh of a punishment as possible. Because it is Kraft all of a sudden this isn't a big deal.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft did something illegal and should pay for that. Why are so many of you just trying to justify this whole thing away like it is nothing? If this was any other owner all of you would be calling for the swift hammer of justice to come down on them and for Goodell to give as harsh of a punishment as possible. Because it is Kraft all of a sudden this isn't a big deal.

Have you seen a video where he's doing anything?? Have you seen a viseowhere money is being passed from his hand to someone else's?? He's been charged with "soliciting", nothing more, nothing less. He has not been charged with any "act". SportsHoopla has become CNN and you Patriot haters are all tryin' to be the next Chris Cuomo.