• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since you have this overly bizarre issue with me being a Celtics fan (which is odd since you never had any issues with it until 2 years ago) gotta question for you.

How often do you run around Cleveland yelling at all the locals that are Steelers & Yankees fans?

Take your foolish crusade to the streets of Cleveland to get your goofy message acorss.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, I'm a Cavs' fan and for some reason you took an argumentative stance when you agree with me when it comes to Bennett.

Guess you could play the woman card again.

What does you being a Cavs fan have to do with Bennett being a terrible player?

Are you going to get your panties in a bunch every time I mention a former Cavs player?

Dirk Minniefield has a pretty bad player too. Hope that doesn't infuriate you too.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you claim Bennett is actually a good player, this is hardly an argument.

But nice try on trying to make it one.

Hell, i'm still trying to figure out how Wamu's a "frontrunner" for following the Celtics...:noidea:

and after yesterday here i thought today was gonna be boring...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you acknowledge Browns played 2 teams with a pulse to 1 for the Bills. Never mind 3 of the teams the Browns played made the playoffs last season, right (which makes it 3-1)? Tennessee not great but better than avg at best and are well coached and, yes, have a pulse. You get that Ram team they lost to also was in the SB and the Browns were also a play away from maybe beating them?

Feel free to try and answer the direct questions you ignored last time....

What units are you thinking are stronger for Buffalo?

But, OK, where would you have them in the AFC that makes 3-5th "way too high"?

Feel free to use your reading comprehension. Bills defense is stronger. Browns are run of the mill right now, somewhere in the middle.

Playing the Titans doesn't earn your team bonus points when they destroy you by 30. The only other team the Titans have beat is the struggling Falcons while losing to the average at best Colts and Jags. Even the Ravens, who earned some hype by sticking with the Chiefs, have only beat the lowly Dolphins and Cardinals. Of the Browns opponents thus far, only the Rams really have a "strong" pulse, lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to use your reading comprehension. Bills defense is stronger. Browns are run of the mill right now, somewhere in the middle.

Playing the Titans doesn't earn your team bonus points when they destroy you by 30. The only other team the Titans have beat is the struggling Falcons while losing to the average at best Colts and Jags. Even the Ravens, who earned some hype by sticking with the Chiefs, have only beat the lowly Dolphins and Cardinals. Of the Browns opponents thus far, only the Rams really have a "strong" pulse, lol.
Browns play the Bills later this year. i would be very happy to bet you that the Browns beat the Bills.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you have this overly bizarre issue with me being a Celtics fan (which is odd since you never had any issues with it until 2 years ago) gotta question for you.

How often do you run around Cleveland yelling at all the locals that are Steelers & Yankees fans?

Take your foolish crusade to the streets of Cleveland to get your goofy message acorss.

lol, can that be put on social media...?

I'd love to see the outcome of that...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you claim Bennett is actually a good player, this is hardly an argument.

But nice try on trying to make it one.
I just mentioned him and you tried to take an adversarial stance as that's what you do.

Bennett is awful.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree of course, but I don't bet, as I've repeated plenty of times here.

It'd probably be a pretty tight game considering how good the Bills are on D...

problem is even the best defenses wear down if you leave 'em on the field too long, and the Skidmarks DO have Chubb...

TOP would be key imo...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

problem is even the best defenses wear down if you leave 'em on the field too long, and the Skidmarks DO have Chubb...

TOP would be key imo...

Health would be a big key. Bills have an explosive rookie runner, but he hasn't played the last 2 weeks with a hammy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Health would be a big key. Bills have an explosive rookie runner, but he hasn't played the last 2 weeks with a hammy.
the Browns have been missing their whole starting secondary - and thats just a START of the injuries they have. I mean cmon man. Every team has injuries- but if you really wanted to stack them up i am sure the Browns have been much more significant at this point.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TOP would be key imo...

Skidmarks :pound:

That always makes me laugh. Hey don't forget by the time the Browns & Bills play Kareem Hunt will be back on the field.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You couldn't be more hilarious with this post. Titans nothing special because because only other team they beat is "the struggling Falcons". You are really impressed with Buffalo's wins against the Jets, Giants and Cinci (2-9 combined)?

Not asking for any points losing to the Titans, but they are 1 of the 4 teams the Browns played and do have a pulse. They are a playoff team last year and seem to be a similar team this season. Not good. Not bad. And I would hardly call it being blown out when you enter the 4th in a dogfight. and, yes, I'd say the same of the Browns win over the Ravens. Solid win and while they ended up running away with it I would not call it a blowout.

Yes, Ravens have only beaten a couple lowly teams. Have Cincy, the Jets or Giants knocked off a bunch of world beaters?

The fact you cannot just come to the obvious conclusion the Browns have played tougher teams is comical

Rams Pats slight edge, Bills
Ravens Giants edge, Browns
Titans cinci huge edge, Browns
Jets Jets even

so tell me where you rank the Browns to justify this comment that ranking them 3-5th is "way too high?"

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair he isn't "running around Cleveland" yelling at you. Guessing he'd call a steeler fan here who is from Cleveland a traitor as well.

But I'd call him a frontrunner.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Browns have been missing their whole starting secondary - and thats just a START of the injuries they have. I mean cmon man. Every team has injuries- but if you really wanted to stack them up i am sure the Browns have been much more significant at this point.

I'm not talking about now, I'm taking by the Bills/Browns game. Injuries could really change that matchup, as it's weeks away.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jokic appears to be on the Oliver Miller diet.

EF4qgzXWoAAReHl