• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does you being a Cavs fan have to do with Bennett being a terrible player?

Are you going to get your panties in a bunch every time I mention a former Cavs player?

Dirk Minniefield has a pretty bad player too. Hope that doesn't infuriate you too.
question is why you came back with an adversarial comment when I agreed with your points about Bennett.

You can disagree all you want, but it should at least make sense.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, i'm still trying to figure out how Wamu's a "frontrunner" for following the Celtics...:noidea:

and after yesterday here i thought today was gonna be boring...
You thinking he just became a Celtic fan? Believe he said he's 48. Probably means he became a fan in the mid-late 70s or maybe early 80s. Cs were pretty good then for the most part, huh?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jokic appears to be on the Oliver Miller diet.

EF4qgzXWoAAReHl

yessss...

our Joker seems to have...expanded a tad lately...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You couldn't be more hilarious with this post. Titans nothing special because because only other team they beat is "the struggling Falcons". You are really impressed with Buffalo's wins against the Jets, Giants and Cinci (2-9 combined)?

Not asking for any points losing to the Titans, but they are 1 of the 4 teams the Browns played and do have a pulse. They are a playoff team last year and seem to be a similar team this season. Not good. Not bad. And I would hardly call it being blown out when you enter the 4th in a dogfight. and, yes, I'd say the same of the Browns win over the Ravens. Solid win and while they ended up running away with it I would not call it a blowout.

Yes, Ravens have only beaten a couple lowly teams. Have Cincy, the Jets or Giants knocked off a bunch of world beaters?

The fact you cannot just come to the obvious conclusion the Browns have played tougher teams is comical

Rams Pats slight edge, Bills
Ravens Giants edge, Browns
Titans cinci huge edge, Browns
Jets Jets even

so tell me where you rank the Browns to justify this comment that ranking them 3-5th is "way too high?"

I wasn't giving bonus points for the Bills' other opponents. You were the one overrating the Browns' opponents. If you take out the two super bowl opponents from last year, the Browns have played a more difficult schedule (but certainly not a strong schedule), but they lost one of those games by THIRTY points. Bills got the Jets before the lost their QB, doesn't make the Jets a playoff team, but certainly not the crippled team the Browns got the following week). Your huge edge to the Browns for playing the Titans is more than nullified by getting BLOWN OUT, lol.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Browns have been missing their whole starting secondary - and thats just a START of the injuries they have. I mean cmon man. Every team has injuries- but if you really wanted to stack them up i am sure the Browns have been much more significant at this point.
Right. I've heard the term next man up used a lot, but next secondary up?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You thinking he just became a Celtic fan? Believe he said he's 48. Probably means he became a fan in the mid-late 70s or maybe early 80s. Cs were pretty good then for the most part, huh?

ahh, you're ASSuming...

nevermind he might have his own reasons...

guess i'm also a "frontrunner" for following the Chiefs, even though my family originally hails from that part of the country...:L

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about now, I'm taking by the Bills/Browns game. Injuries could really change that matchup, as it's weeks away.
Of course it could, like any team or teams when a matchup is weeks away.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't giving bonus points for the Bills' other opponents. You were the one overrating the Browns' opponents. If you take out the two super bowl opponents from last year, the Browns have played a more difficult schedule (but certainly not a strong schedule), but they lost one of those games by THIRTY points. Bills got the Jets before the lost their QB, doesn't make the Jets a playoff team, but certainly not the crippled team the Browns got the following week). Your huge edge to the Browns for playing the Titans is more than nullified by getting BLOWN OUT, lol.

a 30 point loss...?

hardly definitive...:dhd:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jokic appears to be on the Oliver Miller diet.

EF4qgzXWoAAReHl
THAT is an actual point center that leads his team and actually effects his team winning in a positive way--- not Trashside who could barely find minutes and was then unceremoniously dumped as a failure in order to open up cap space.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, do we get an even bigger edge for blowing out Bmore (never mind I wouldn't consider games that are tight into the 4th a blowout, but you do)? Can we give more credit to the Browns for winning by 20 and 15 as opposed to 1, 4 and 14 for the Bills' wins?

Bills played 1 team with a pulse. The Browns played 3. Yes, they got the Jets with Darnold, but they also got the Giants with Manning.

Ever gonna answer this question......where would you have them in the AFC that makes 3-5th "way too high"? Think you've ignored the question 4 times now.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. I've heard the term next man up used a lot, but next secondary up?
the Higgins loss is a very underated one of you ask me. He got hurt in the firsth alf of game one. He was always mayfields safety blanket- ran precise routes and had good hands. He is not as fast as callaway or as high impact as OBJ or as physical as Landry, etc....but he was just old mr. reliable and him and baker have great chemistry. ill be glad when he finally gets back.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahh, you're ASSuming...

nevermind he might have his own reasons...

guess i'm also a "frontrunner" for following the Chiefs, even though my family originally hails from that part of the country...:L
And it's a fair assumption. Most pick their teams in that age range.

You realize I could be right?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THAT is an actual point center that leads his team and actually effects his team winning in a positive way--- not Trashside who could barely find minutes and was then unceremoniously dumped as a failure in order to open up cap space.

Still fat. Don't see what Whiteside has anything to do with a top 10 NBA player coming in grossly out of shape.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a 30 point loss...?

hardly definitive...:dhd:
A 30 point loss where they went into the 4th with the game still well in doubt? Not what I'd call a blowout.....nor would I call their win over Bmore a blowout under the same circumstances. But you ignore that part.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still fat. Don't see what Whiteside has anything to do with a top 10 NBA player coming in grossly out of shape.
whiteside looks like he is in great shape.

my point is- who cares as long as you get the job done

id rather have a fat ass that can play then a guy who looks like an adonis with a 10 cent head that has not clue what he is doing.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Higgins loss is a very underated one of you ask me. He got hurt in the firsth alf of game one. He was always mayfields safety blanket- ran precise routes and had good hands. He is not as fast as callaway or as high impact as OBJ or as physical as Landry, etc....but he was just old mr. reliable and him and baker have great chemistry. ill be glad when he finally gets back.
Be nice if they can get all 4 (Higgins, Callaway, OBJ and Landry) on the field. wont shock me, though, if Landry misses a week.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, do we get an even bigger edge for blowing out Bmore (never mind I wouldn't consider games that are tight into the 4th a blowout, but you do)? Can we give more credit to the Browns for winning by 20 and 15 as opposed to 1, 4 and 14 for the Bills' wins?

Bills played 1 team with a pulse. The Browns played 3. Yes, they got the Jets with Darnold, but they also got the Giants with Manning.

Ever gonna answer this question......where would you have them in the AFC that makes 3-5th "way too high"? Think you've ignored the question 4 times now.
andas far as NJOKEu goes- i am not missing mr stone hands- great athlete- makes the great play, but consitently bumbles the easy play. I realize he is still super young and came into the league at a crazy young age, but dude, catch the ball. drives me crazy

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's a fair assumption. Most pick their teams in that age range.

You realize I could be right?

um, i follow a simple rule...

Innocent until PROVEN guilty...

usually doesn't take long to figure out if someone is a pathetic bandwagoner, but i'm NOT gonna assume it right off the top...

CLEARLY you have a different view...:tsk:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be nice if they can get all 4 (Higgins, Callaway, OBJ and Landry) on the field. wont shock me, though, if Landry misses a week.
yah...little worried about this week...if higgins cant go and landry cant go they really gotta lean on callaway who will just be coming back and has not played yet.

Seals-Jones looks like h ecan be a nice part of the passing game

but- i totally agree with you---- id love to see the Browns with all 4 wideouts ready to go--- OBJ, Landry, Callaway and Hiiggins. that is a helluva unit.

put Chubb in the backfield or Hunt on passing downs and shit--- that is some talent.

I wonder if they burn their 1st rounder to make a major lineupgrade.

I probably wouldnt. I am sure you can get a very solid guy closer to the trade deadline once some teams fall out of it for a 2nd or 3rd......but depends on the deal.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
andas far as NJOKEu goes- i am not missing mr stone hands- great athlete- makes the great play, but consitently bumbles the easy play. I realize he is still super young and came into the league at a crazy young age, but dude, catch the ball. drives me crazy
If Seals-Jones keeps it up (and other WRs can play) you are right. And, yeah, always frustrating you could throw it behing him with 2 guys draped all over him or at his shoestrings and he can catch it, but over the middle at his chest with no one around him and he drops it.