• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go Titans 27-17...

just to piss of WiggityWack...:D

Anyone who knows football wouldn't be surprised with a Titan win.

Good defense, good offensive line, and good RB.

Also I know preseason isn't but for a QB/WR who never played each other ever, some reps against someone outside of your defense would have been nice so will be interesting to see how Baker and OBJ looks.

Would not be surprise to see timing is off between those 2

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets hope so.

the most anticipated Browns season of the past 25 years will start on Sunday. Should be interesting.

The Titans stud left tackle Taylor Leuwan- who is without a doubt one of the best in the league- is suspended for the game.

Myles Garret is going to eat Marriota alive.

I do not care what the line is. Bet the Browns.

*the line is Titans +5.5

if anyone out there wnats to take the Titans let me know.

I'm game. I think the Browns win, 21-20 or 23-21.

Want me start it up?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also I know preseason isn't but for a QB/WR who never played each other ever, some reps against someone outside of your defense would have been nice so will be interesting to see how Baker and OBJ looks.

Will be interesting to see how Baker lives up to the hype of expectations. Also lots of ego in that offense.

Personally though, I would be surprised if the titans win. Their O line is dealing with a couple injuries and their QB play is bottom 5 in the league.

Henry would have to have a big game and Mayfield would have to struggle. Possible for sure, but I would be a little surprised if that is how it plays out.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to see how Baker lives up to the hype of expectations. Also lots of ego in that offense.

Personally though, I would be surprised if the titans win. Their O line is dealing with a couple injuries and their QB play is bottom 5 in the league.

Henry would have to have a big game and Mayfield would have to struggle. Possible for sure, but I would be a little surprised if that is how it plays out.

we'll see...

...but if ol' Bakuh boy is force fed a grass diet 3 or 4 times during the game I won't be upset...:D

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with everything but their defense is usually very solid and keep them in a lot of games. Think they lose but cover the 5.5 spread. Low scoring game that the Browns probably pull out

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is going ot be in interesting. The Browns have, by most metrics, one of, if not the hardest schedule in the league in the first half, but have a cupcake 2nd half. If they are 4-4 or 5-3 after 8 games they will be right on track.

1. H- Tenn
2. A- Jets
3. H- LAR
4. A- BAL
5. A- SF
6. H- SEA
7. A- NE
8. A- DEN

thats pretty tough. Having the Seahawks, Patriots, Rams and Baltimore is really tough. After that the Titans, Jets, 49'ers and Broncos are easier- but not one of those teams is a pushover.

the 2nd half gets a lot easier

9. H- BUF
10. H- PIT
11. H- MIA
12. A- PIT
13. H- CIN
14. A- ARI
15. H- BAL
16. A- CIN

second half- the toughest games are obviously the 2 Pittsburgh games. Then Baltimore at home. But they have Miami, Arizona, Buffalo, and 2 games against Cincinnati.

As I said above, if they can finish that first half about .500 they should be in very solid shape to get to my prediction of 10 wins.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is going ot be in interesting. The Browns have, by most metrics, one of, if not the hardest schedule in the league in the first half, but have a cupcake 2nd half. If they are 4-4 or 5-3 after 8 games they will be right on track.

1. H- Tenn
2. A- Jets
3. H- LAR
4. A- BAL
5. A- SF
6. H- SEA
7. A- NE
8. A- DEN

thats pretty tough. Having the Seahawks, Patriots, Rams and Baltimore is really tough. After that the Titans, Jets, 49'ers and Broncos are easier- but not one of those teams is a pushover.

the 2nd half gets a lot easier

9. H- BUF
10. H- PIT
11. H- MIA
12. A- PIT
13. H- CIN
14. A- ARI
15. H- BAL
16. A- CIN

second half- the toughest games are obviously the 2 Pittsburgh games. Then Baltimore at home. But they have Miami, Arizona, Buffalo, and 2 games against Cincinnati.

As I said above, if they can finish that first half about .500 they should be in very solid shape to get to my prediction of 10 wins.

Posted about this on the NFL board a few months ago. I think 3-5 is likely for them in the first half. End up with 9 or 10 wins overall

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh dear god, let it go little boy.

I have no interest or intentions to let this go on any further. You are literally arguing semantics at this point.

See, this is the reason people think you're a joke - you won't shut the hell up.

Let it go, have a coke and a smile and move the fuck along. I'm sick of seeing countless notifications all from you because you're all pissy and butt-hurt.
You'd be on to something if I wasn't laughing at you.

And, no, it's not semantics. You asked to alive and in the NBA. I named Lebron. Then you said no Cleveland connection and I didn't name Lebron.

You get you don't have to reply to the notifications, right? You also have a scroll feature. I reply because you are a source of amusement at this point.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The test will be, when he inevitably responds, can you stop yourself from replying again?
Oh absolutely I'll respond (and I did).

But let's be clear, and I think you know this, if I wasn't being entertained I'd back off.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooh.

But the he will claim that your face palm is an admission that he is right.

That is one of his go to moves.
Assuming you are talking about me facepalm or no facepalm I was able to prove I was right with her own comments.

she plagiarized word for word, and asked for guys who were alive and in the NBA.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, along with some sarcastic 'intern' or 'get back in the kitchen' comment.

I'm looking forward to the NBA season
I have a wife and a daughter, "get back in the kitchen" comments not my style. In fact, I believe many women know what they are talking about when it comes to sports.

You probably do....had you simply provided and answer (like tlance did) that would have been the end of it. Even with a plagiarized answer.

Live and learn.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50 days left. With football season starting on Thursday, the next 50 days are going to fly by

Ahhhhhh....the world is right again.

The tanking by your team will make this season rough, but if done right it will pay off in the end.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans will cover. Browns may win.

Titans offensive line is actually good.

Also Titans defense is damn good.

Browns win 20-17 IMO
I'm hoping wiggy is right, but I think Titans can keep it close. It's not a lock.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The irony lies that you're the 2nd cavs fans who has resorted to talking football in the NBA forum in just the last couple of days.

It's almost like you guys have nothing to talk about when the basketball season starts so you're trying to get all your rambling in right now.
No mention of the Miami fans who have discussed football? Weird.