• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe he has the Cavs to thank?
That was the reason for the quotes.

While probably a nicer location for Steph, dad missed out on playing for some good teams. And he could have helped them. Not sure what they were thinking.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would I be wrong? Yes, you asked who would pick the Cavs over NY. No mention of your "rules". I said Lebron did.

You literally QUOTED me on post #16336 where I said:

"Put it this way, if a player with no affiliation to either Cleveland or NY gets offered the exact same contract for the same money, and gets the exact same role on the team, not a single player would ever pick the Cavs over the Knicks"

:stephena:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You literally QUOTED me on post #16336 where I said:

"Put it this way, if a player with no affiliation to either Cleveland or NY gets offered the exact same contract for the same money, and gets the exact same role on the team, not a single player would ever pick the Cavs over the Knicks"

:stephena:
I did...and I asked if you or a family member was mugged in Cleveland.

In post #16334 you said this -
The Knicks have more allure than the cavs.

There isn't a single NBA player alive that would rather play in the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse over MSG

No "rules" other than must be a player and be alive. Lebron fits. If you were not aware, let me help.....16334 came before 16336 so I had not seen your rules.

Keep trying though, as I know you are still shook over being caught plagiarizing.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the reason for the quotes.

While probably a nicer location for Steph, dad missed out on playing for some good teams. And he could have helped them. Not sure what they were thinking.

Yeah.

Different era, different method of player valuation.

A 2nd year bench scorer/shooter as good as Curry does not get made available in today’s game.

Less priority on shooting, more on size/athleticism.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did...and I asked if you or a family member was mugged in Cleveland.

In post #16334 you said this -
The Knicks have more allure than the cavs.

There isn't a single NBA player alive that would rather play in the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse over MSG

No "rules" other than must be a player and be alive. Lebron fits. If you were not aware, let me help.....16334 came before 16336 so I had not seen your rules.

Keep trying though, as I know you are still shook over being caught plagiarizing.

I provided more detail of my original post and you still commented AFTER that post.

So either you cant read properly or you're just wrong again (shocker).

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The threats to me aren't about banning but it's effectively banning by saying I will be locked out the main threads. It is not an idle threat because he already did it to another poster I know on here. He had to go to the owner to get himself unlocked from the thread. So, whether or not you consider it empty threats, he does have a history of penalizing posters he doesn't like.
You won't be locked out of any threads if you keep it correct in the main threads. Do your dumb trolling in side threads. That's it. Stop crying.