• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't be locked out of any threads if you keep it correct in the main threads. Do your dumb trolling in side threads. That's it. Stop crying.

I think I'm just going to head over to the political forum where they're are civil to each other.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm just going to head over to the political forum where they're are civil to each other.
You'll fit right in

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The threats to me aren't about banning but it's effectively banning by saying I will be locked out the main threads. It is not an idle threat because he already did it to another poster I know on here. He had to go to the owner to get himself unlocked from the thread. So, whether or not you consider it empty threats, he does have a history of penalizing posters who constantly screw up threads with their childish trolling, causing folks to avoid the board and threads despite repeated warnings and others asking them to stop.

Fixed for accuracy.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I provided more detail of my original post and you still commented AFTER that post.

So either you cant read properly or you're just wrong again (shocker).
Yes, I did comment. But I did not name Lebron as a player to consider after I saw your "rules". I named him when all you asked for was in the NBA and alive.

This desperation to come up with some kind of gotcha to make up for your plagiarism is getting to be a little sad for you.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I did comment. But I did not name Lebron as a player to consider after I saw your "rules". I named him when all you asked for was in the NBA and alive.

This desperation to come up with some kind of gotcha to make up for your plagiarism is getting to be a little sad for you.

Oh dear god, let it go little boy.

I have no interest or intentions to let this go on any further. You are literally arguing semantics at this point.

See, this is the reason people think you're a joke - you won't shut the hell up.

Let it go, have a coke and a smile and move the fuck along. I'm sick of seeing countless notifications all from you because you're all pissy and butt-hurt.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh dear god, let it go little boy.

I have no interest or intentions to let this go on any further. You are literally arguing semantics at this point.

See, this is the reason people think you're a joke - you won't shut the hell up.

Let it go, have a coke and a smile and move the fuck along. I'm sick of seeing countless notifications all from you because you're all pissy and butt-hurt.
The test will be, when he inevitably responds, can you stop yourself from replying again?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, with a facepalm gif. And then it's over.

For this subject any way.

Ooh.

But the he will claim that your face palm is an admission that he is right.

That is one of his go to moves.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooh.

But the he will claim that your face palm is an admission that he is right.

That is one of his go to moves.

Yep, along with some sarcastic 'intern' or 'get back in the kitchen' comment.

I'm looking forward to the NBA season

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50 days left. With football season starting on Thursday, the next 50 days are going to fly by

Training camp at the end of the month, along with media day (which I quite like) and the first preseason game is on Sep 30th

Not long to go now

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50 days left. With football season starting on Thursday, the next 50 days are going to fly by
lets hope so.

the most anticipated Browns season of the past 25 years will start on Sunday. Should be interesting.

The Titans stud left tackle Taylor Leuwan- who is without a doubt one of the best in the league- is suspended for the game.

Myles Garret is going to eat Marriota alive.

I do not care what the line is. Bet the Browns.

*the line is Titans +5.5

if anyone out there wnats to take the Titans let me know.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets hope so.

the most anticipated Browns season of the past 25 years will start on Sunday. Should be interesting.

The Titans stud left tackle Taylor Leuwan- who is without a doubt one of the best in the league- is suspended for the game.

Myles Garret is going to eat Marriota alive.

I do not care what the line is. Bet the Browns.

Titans will cover. Browns may win.

Titans offensive line is actually good.

Also Titans defense is damn good.

Browns win 20-17 IMO

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to see you make this post un-ironically made my day.

The irony lies that you're the 2nd cavs fans who has resorted to talking football in the NBA forum in just the last couple of days.

It's almost like you guys have nothing to talk about when the basketball season starts so you're trying to get all your rambling in right now.