• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NBA Offseason

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see who DDV gets dealt for? I do not think he will be in Minny very long.

Probably dealt by the trade deadline.

He is the reason they made this trade. It is Randle who is not going to be with the Wolves for all that long.

This move was made to clear a place for Naz Reid to get more minutes and clear a spot in their roster to be able to extend him long term. This was an absolute needed move. Watching Reid go sign a contract with someone else was never an option. And with KAT and his contract on the team that wasnt going to be possible.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People seems to have the best version of KAT in their minds on this trade. Any Twolves fan can tell you the best version does not show up consistently or whenever it matters most.

Maybe he grows out of it with new team, but I don't care about that. He was not going to here. His contract was crippling, and the Wolves decline when he was out 20 games was minor. Keeping Reid means way more than keeping KAT.

I think this was a good trade for both teams.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dominos of not having a 3rd year team option on hartstein have been wild

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People seems to have the best version of KAT in their minds on this trade. Any Twolves fan can tell you the best version does not show up consistently or whenever it matters most.

Maybe he grows out of it with new team, but I don't care about that. He was not going to here. His contract was crippling, and the Wolves decline when he was out 20 games was minor. Keeping Reid means way more than keeping KAT.

I think this was a good trade for both teams.

He was at his best for thibs

So there could be a boost in his play for that reason

Thibs needs to not run this team into the ground though

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was at his best for thibs

So there could be a boost in his play for that reason

Thibs needs to not run this team into the ground though
Maybe, but if he does it is not a version we would have seen in Minnesota. KAT in minny is the worst contract in basketball. Getting value and a deeper bench is a huge win for them.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but if he does it is not a version we would have seen in Minnesota. KAT in minny is the worst contract in basketball. Getting value and a deeper bench is a huge win for them.

Fair

I’m also low man on randle

And it’s entirely possible Knicks sold high on dd

Their issue is how this affects their cap and their own KJ Martin (achiewa) is clogging it up now that they can’t trade him

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Worst in bball?

Nah