• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure i'll intern for you. Never expected someone like you to be able to afford my services anyway and it clearly looks like you need my help.
You are right...I did miss this.

My intern works for free. Guess you missed the multiple times that was mentioned and asked if you'd stay on without needing a paying position.

Please never change.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about we talk about the Cavs instead, considering this is an NBA thread?

My god, they look like shit, don't they?

nope, sorry. gotta be a HOPEFUL message...

example:" IF the other 29 teams of the NBA were assassinated before the beginning of the 2019/2020 season the Cavs have an outside shot at being respectable"

#gottakeephopealive:D

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right...I did miss this.

My intern works for free. Guess you missed the multiple times that was mentioned and asked if you'd stay on without needing a paying position.

Please never change.

I have a feeling you're asking me to change...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

example:" IF the other 29 teams of the NBA were assassinated before the beginning of the 2019/2020 season the Cavs have an outside shot at being respectable"

They'd have to face D-League opposition and it doesn't look hopeful for them.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is getting banned, not sure why you two snowflakes keep crying about it. Your last sentence is all that's being discussed. Keep the stupid out of the main threads, that's it. You, Bart, and the people replying to you in the same stupid manner...it gets moved or deleted from the main thread once the season gets going. Sheesh.
Now saying I don't care if I'm banned is snowflaky? And, yes, I have been warned by a Francis Sawyer type that a banning is very possible.

You think I'm crying that I might get banned, he gets upset it seems when I say I don't care if I'm banned.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they look like complete horse-shit on paper don't they?

Sorry for ruining your little college football discussion. Hope I din't hurt your feels.
They look like they are in year 2 of a complete rebuild. You know, what your team looked like 4-5 years in?

Ruining my CFB discussion? Because you cried about it?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I watched the game. While the D looks improved they still have issues. In the 2nd half FAU was finding the open spots in the zone. But for the most part I liked what I saw.

Fields has alotta potential but he's also very young & will have some growing pains throughout the season. I have concerns about the OL. They said during the game yesterday Ohio State has 4 new starters.

I just hope they improve each game of the season.

GO BUCKEYES!!!
I think we'll learn more next week. Cinci not a "name" opponent, but they are better than a vast majority of P5 teams.

Only worry about Fields is the issue I mentioned is not something I think can be fixed. That said, while he was not perfect, if Fields can be as productive as JT Barrett I would consider that a win.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They look like they are in year 2 of a complete rebuild. You know, what your team looked like 4-5 years in?

Ruining my CFB discussion? Because you cried about it?

Yes I cried about it. If you knew anything about women at all, that is exactly what we do.

So how long do you think it'll take before the cavs are relevant again?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now saying I don't care if I'm banned is snowflaky? And, yes, I have been warned by a Francis Sawyer type that a banning is very possible.

You think I'm crying that I might get banned, he gets upset it seems when I say I don't care if I'm banned.

I don't keep up with all your baby games, just seems like you're crying about a possible future banning that is not really in the cards. I could be wrong of course, it's happened once before in my life.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is Cousins responsible for any of the killings?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I cried about it. If you knew anything about women at all, that is exactly what we do.

What is considered relevant? Where the Lakers were in year 5 of their rebuild? I'd say they'll have hit that "level" by year 3 at the latest.

Playoff team who could actually scare a top 1-3 seed (or be a 1-3 seed)? Not sure, but year 4 wouldn't surprise me.

Legit title contender? Truth be told, possible might not happen for a long time. Gonna need a lot of luck for that to happen again.

Hope these rational, objective answers don't shock your irrational senses.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

less than 7 according to WiggityWack...

course he ALSO swore the Cavs would be a dynasty when LeClown came back, so...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't keep up with all your baby games, just seems like you're crying about a possible future banning that is not really in the cards. I could be wrong of course, it's happened once before in my life.
you're wrong.....of course.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll learn more next week. Cinci not a "name" opponent, but they are better than a vast majority of P5 teams.

Only worry about Fields is the issue I mentioned is not something I think can be fixed. That said, while he was not perfect, if Fields can be as productive as JT Barrett I would consider that a win.

Cincy will give Ohio State a better game than FAU that's for sure. As far as Fields I think 12 carries in his 1st career start was a bit much. I'm guessing some were by design though. I can't compare him to JT after just one start. But if he can be anywhere near as effective as Barrett was that would obviously be a plus.

My main concern on the offensive end is what will the inexperience do to the running game & pass protection as the Buckeyes get deeper into the season.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literal LOL'd

:pound:
Thanks for acknowledging. I realize there are a lot of "lols" where there is no actual laughing. I like to do the same...when I really do laugh (and out loud) I'll give credit where deserved.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for acknowledging. I realize there are a lot of "lols" where there is no actual laughing. I like to do the same...when I really do laugh (and out loud) I'll give credit where deserved.

Never asked for your life story