• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, wipe away your tears and answer the question. Why does it bother you that in the future you have to do your troll battles in side threads? So do the other people going at it with you. If a stupid troll exchange gets going in a main thread, it will be pruned, not just your posts but the other side's too.

"i fear i won't get as much attention?"-Bart:D

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both of those threads are outstanding debate threads. He makes a provocative statement about basketball to encourage debate. Those threads are exactly what this place needs. It's only when the back and forth goes from debating ball to insults and childish gotcha games that it gets stupid. And those are side threads, where it's fine whatever happens. It's only in the main threads where dumb trolling will get deleted.

The point is Bart claimed they weren't troll threads. Even if the intentions weren't there, even a blind man could tell you that's the direction it was going to.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know better than this. Who else has been called out to change their style or they will be banned from the thread? Wamu, turnup, etc?

Nope....they can get away with the saracastic "it's not you it's us" defense. Even though it is them, too.

You're crying now too? The threat isn't about banning, or even personality. If troll battles get stupid, they get deleted. Side thread troll battles can go on forever. Both sides in the battle will be deleted, whether it's you and me or Bart and Shaqdaddy or Wiggy and tlance. The dumb stuff gets cleaned up.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding? It's a very RARE occurrence when he admits one of his very common errors.

He does actually admit to it from time to time. But there's a very distinct pattern to it. 98% of his posts are full of shit.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is Bart claimed they weren't troll threads. Even if the intentions weren't there, even a blind man could tell you that's the direction it was going to.

Who gives a shit what he claims? And IMO they weren't troll threads, they were provocative debate threads about basketball and I welcome more of them.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that's a no on the potty training.

Makes sense.
why would no answer to it be a no? Does that mean you not answering means I can expect you'll intern the entire year next season for me?

But once again, You really are all over the place today. First you knew the info, then you didn't and were smart because you knew to google it, then you say "where did I say I didn't know", then you again say you knew to use google for the info.

Please never change.

Assuming I last the season will you be willing to intern the entire year or at some point will you require a paid position?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would no answer to it be a no? Does that mean you not answering means I can expect you'll intern the entire year next season for me?

But once again, You really are all over the place today. First you knew the info, then you didn't and were smart because you knew to google it, then you say "where did I say I didn't know", then you again say you knew to use google for the info.

Please never change.

Assuming I last the season will you be willing to intern the entire year or at some point will you require a paid position?

Sure i'll intern for you. Never expected someone like you to be able to afford my services anyway and it clearly looks like you need my help.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nice to see everyone's still getting along in the NBA threads.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what's being proposed here. I have no problem with that. The powers to be what me gone regardless.

With that said, these threads just naturally get out of control because both parties don't like to back down which leads to personal attacks and insults which leads to the discussion getting off track. I'm surprised you haven't figured out this progression yet.

That is EXACTLY what is being proposed. Surprised you haven't figured this out yet. OK, kidding, I'm not surprised.

Why do you have a problem with off track discussion being removed from main threads but allowed in side ones? And no one with any power here 'what you gone', you're not getting banned from the site.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? I haven't been called out for anything. And certainly haven't been told by anyone I'd get banned.

So who eactly has told you I'm gonna get banned?

well, bro. I was gonna try and let you down easy...

but(hoping you're sitting down for this) me and tf12 got to talking, and you're incessant trolling of EVERYONE'S favorite team, The Lakers, has gotten to be a tad bit much...

hated to be the one to have to break it to you...:heh:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does actually admit to it from time to time. But there's a very distinct pattern to it. 98% of his posts are full of shit.
great....you can help and find another factual error I made.

Since he didn't answer I guess by your "logic" it means there were none.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you have a problem with off track discussion being removed from main threads but allowed in side ones? And no one with any power here 'what you gone', you're not getting banned from the site.

I have no problem with it. I have a problem with butt hurt management

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok guys. Dtgold has made it pretty clear:

From now on anytime posts numbers. statistics or any other sort of information you got off the internet I fully expect the following:

- Link to website
- Name of Author
- Date of publishing
- What the person being discussed had for breakfast
- Two urine samples
- The rights to name your next child

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit what he claims? And IMO they weren't troll threads, they were provocative debate threads about basketball and I welcome more of them.
I guess it could have been considered a troll thread (I wouldn't), but he did support his thoughts on the matter with facts and reason.

I didn't agree with his main premise but he did make some observations that should be considered.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with it. I have a problem with butt hurt management

Well, you're free to go. Butthurt management is only going to make common sense pruning of main threads to keep the stupid troll stuff out. You can still do your thing in side threads. You can still make excellent basketball debate threads like your one about MJ in the modern era. You aren't getting banned.

So no more tears ok? I'll buy you a lollipop.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it could have been considered a troll thread (I wouldn't), but he did support his thoughts on the matter with facts and reason.

I didn't agree with his main premise but he did make some observations that should be considered.

Disagreement doesn't mean you are being trolled. He took a controversial stance, in a separate thread, to get a debate about the actual game going. Exactly what this place is for.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From now on anytime posts numbers. statistics or any other sort of information you got off the internet I fully expect the following:

- Link to website
- Name of Author
- Date of publishing
- Two urine samples
Nope. I just think you should not post something word for word that is not yours and claim it as your own.

Told you just ask if you were confused. And clearly you were.....

You really are all over the place today. First you knew the info, then you didn't and were smart because you knew to google it, then you say "where did I say I didn't know", then you again say you knew to use google for the info.

Please never change.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

- Link to website
- Name of Author
- Date of publishing
- Two urine samples

ask me AGAIN why i missed Shaqdaddy around here...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, did you read the posts he came up with in that thread? The fact that 70 people disagreed with him kinda gives tells you there really wasn't any reason.