• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks in advance for providing more comic relief today. Clearly you didn't know. You even said you were smart and knew how to use google. Thanks again for being my intern.

You're very welcome little boy who doesn't know how google works,

Are you potty trained yet?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, salary matching, Bird Rights, and some of the RFA stuff stumps me sometimes. but yeah, the basics are fairly simple to grasp...
Agree, and this was not a basic.....which was why she had to look it up and I thanked her for doing the work for me.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you honestly suggesting your "MJ wouldn't make it in this era of the NBA" or "Bill Russell isn't a top 10 player" are legit threads?

The numbers in your poll and the number of thumbs down in both threads say otherwise.

Those positions aren't ludicrous. And it wasn't MJ wouldn't make it. I said he wouldn't be the best player. He would behind Lebron, Curry, Kawhi, Durant, etc.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is you actually have a brain. If you want to know exact details you google it (or whatever search engine you want to use). Heck, off the top of my head I don't know what Reggie Millers 3 point % was in 1994. Or how much T-Mac got paid in 2001.

The internet is a wonderful thing.

dtgold seemed to be surprised that's where I got my info from.

lol, if i EVER start a convo with "if memory serves", it's a very good chance you'll win money if you bet against my knowledge in that moment...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is you actually have a brain. If you want to know exact details you google it (or whatever search engine you want to use). Heck, off the top of my head I don't know what Reggie Millers 3 point % was in 1994. Or how much T-Mac got paid in 2001.

The internet is a wonderful thing.

dtgold seemed to be surprised that's where I got my info from.
So as I said. You did not know the details and had to google it. Difference was you passed it off as though you knew. And you got caught.

Many things here we don't know and will ask. If I was overly concerned I would have looked it up. Figured someone might know (tlance did). Didn't take long to find out you plagiarized to get your "knowledge."

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those positions aren't ludicrous. And it wasn't MJ wouldn't make it. I said he wouldn't be the best player. He would behind Lebron, Curry, Kawhi, Durant, etc.

So the player most people consider GOAT wouldn't be top 5 in this current era?

Yes, that really makes sense and clearly isn't a troll thread.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone mentioned that LeBron filed a trademark for 'Taco Tuesday'?

giphy (4).gif

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignore the fact that I'm baited into most of those troll battles but being ignorant of both sides of the issue is pretty standard around this place, you disappoint me, I thought you were smarter than that.

Again, wipe away your tears and answer the question. Why does it bother you that in the future you have to do your troll battles in side threads? So do the other people going at it with you. If a stupid troll exchange gets going in a main thread, it will be pruned, not just your posts but the other side's too.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're very welcome little boy who doesn't know how google works,

Are you potty trained yet?
You really are all over the place today. First you knew the info, then you didn't and were smart because you knew to google it, then you say "where did I say I didn't know", then you again say you knew to use google for the info.

Please never change.

Assuming I last the season will you be willing to intern the entire year or at some point will you require a paid position?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, wipe away your tears and answer the question. Why does it bother you that in the future you have to do your troll battles in side threads? So do the other people going at it with you. If a stupid troll exchange gets going in a main thread, it will be pruned, not just your posts but the other side's too.
You know better than this. Who else has been called out to change their style or they will be banned from the thread? Wamu, turnup, etc?

Nope....they can get away with the saracastic "it's not you it's us" defense. Even though it is them, too.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding? It's a very RARE occurrence when he admits one of his very common errors.
1-1 today. Feel free to point out any other factual errors I didn't own up to.

And if I ever plagiarize something and get caught feel free to point that out, too.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's not what's being proposed here. I have no problem with that. The powers to be what me gone regardless.

With that said, these threads just naturally get out of control because both parties don't like to back down which leads to personal attacks and insults which leads to the discussion getting off track. I'm surprised you haven't figured out this progression yet.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you honestly suggesting your "MJ wouldn't make it in this era of the NBA" or "Bill Russell isn't a top 10 player" are legit threads?

The numbers in your poll and the number of thumbs down in both threads say otherwise.
Both of those threads are outstanding debate threads. He makes a provocative statement about basketball to encourage debate. Those threads are exactly what this place needs. It's only when the back and forth goes from debating ball to insults and childish gotcha games that it gets stupid. And those are side threads, where it's fine whatever happens. It's only in the main threads where dumb trolling will get deleted.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-1 today. Feel free to point out any other factual errors I didn't own up to.

And if I ever plagiarize something and get caught feel free to point that out, too.

K

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are all over the place today. First you knew the info, then you didn't and were smart because you knew to google it, then you say "where did I say I didn't know", then you again say you knew to use google for the info.

Please never change.

Assuming I last the season will you be willing to intern the entire year or at some point will you require a paid position?

So that's a no on the potty training.

Makes sense.