• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, did you read the posts he came up with in that thread? The fact that 70 people disagreed with him kinda gives tells you there really wasn't any reason.

Grow up

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I just think you should not post something word for word that is not yours and claim it as your own.

Oh damn. Did I leave my "Trademarked and copyrighted by Shaqdaddy" stamp on that post again?

I really need to stop doing that. One of these days i'm going to wake up and i'll have owned this entire country.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're crying now too? The threat isn't about banning, or even personality. If troll battles get stupid, they get deleted. Side thread troll battles can go on forever. Both sides in the battle will be deleted, whether it's you and me or Bart and Shaqdaddy or Wiggy and tlance. The dumb stuff gets cleaned up.
crying? Not at all. In fact have said ban me or delete my posts if he sees fit. Just hold everyone accountable for their actions equally.

But as I said, I survived last season - starting in December when I joined - without a ban so might be worrying about nothing Bart.

Worst thing that might happen is a topic might be made into it's own separate thread, which is probably what should happen anyway.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ThornyDefenselessLice-max-1mb.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, bro. I was gonna try and let you down easy...

but(hoping you're sitting down for this) me and tf12 got to talking, and you're incessant trolling of EVERYONE'S favorite team, The Lakers, has gotten to be a tad bit much...

hated to be the one to have to break it to you...:heh:

I deleted that comment & was going to say something else. Oh well, doesn't matter. I'll change my ways right now to show everyone how to act like a responsible poster in all NBA threads.

No more joking around. No more taking shots at any teams. If I disagree w/ someone (*like Steph would be better than MJ in todays game*) I won't respond in a negative fashion. Instead I'll offer encouragement. From now on it's time to take this site super-duper seriously. Let's get to business! So what should be the 1st important topic we dicuss? I thinking the pros & cons (of hitchhiking!) I mean a 4 point shot in the NBA game.:D

*mentioned in # 16224*

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh damn. Did I leave my "Trademarked and copyrighted by Shaqdaddy" stamp on that post again?

I really need to stop doing that. One of these days i'm going to wake up and i'll have owned this entire country.
You really are all over the place today. First you knew the info, then you didn't and were smart because you knew to google it, then you say "where did I say I didn't know", then you again say you knew to use google for the info.

Please never change.

Assuming I last the season will you be willing to intern the entire year or at some point will you require a paid position?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm beginning to think the only way this thread will make any sense is if I eat some mushrooms. Trippy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please never change.

Assuming I last the season will you be willing to intern the entire year or at some point will you require a paid position?

Are you drunk right now? Or are you running low on material?

Please never change.

Please never change.

I think you need to tell me one more time. Just to make sure.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I deleted that comment & was going to say something else. Oh well, doesn't matter. I'll change my ways right now to show everyone how to act like a responsible poster in all NBA threads.

No more joking around. No more taking shots at any teams. If I disagree w/ someone (*like Steph would be better than MJ in todays game*) I won't respond in a negative fashion. Instead I'll offer encouragement. From now on it's time to take this site super-duper seriously. Let's get to business! So what should be the 1st important topic we dicuss? I thinking the pros & cons (of hitchhiking!) I mean a 4 point shot in the NBA game.:D

*mentioned in # 16224*
Did ya get to see the Buckeyes yesterday? Any thoughts?

Hard to gauge much from one game against an inferior foe. Concerned Fields was too JTish, meaning he would not throw downfield unless a guy was wide open. That said, not fair to compare him to Haskins as he spoiled us.

D looked very good.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hard to gauge much from one game against an inferior foe. Concerned Fields was too JTish, meaning he would not throw downfield unless a guy was wide open. That said, not fair to compare him to Haskins as he spoiled us.

D looked very good.

How about we talk about the Cavs instead, considering this is an NBA thread?

My god, they look like shit, don't they?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about we talk about the Cavs instead, considering this is an NBA thread?

My god, they look like shit, don't they?
Or you could do what an adult does and scroll by topics that don't interest you.

Cavs haven't played a game with their current roster yet so I'd like to see them before saying what they "look like". Thanks for your concern.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, yes, since your "logic" means no answer is the answer of my choice you will serve as my intern the entire 2019-20 season?

Sure. I already gave my answer on post #16247

I can forgive you for missing it though, you were probably cracking open your 4th wine cooler.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

D looked very good.

Of course I watched the game. While the D looks improved they still have issues. In the 2nd half FAU was finding the open spots in the zone. But for the most part I liked what I saw.

Fields has alotta potential but he's also very young & will have some growing pains throughout the season. I have concerns about the OL. They said during the game yesterday Ohio State has 4 new starters.

I just hope they improve each game of the season.

GO BUCKEYES!!!

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crying? Not at all. In fact have said ban me or delete my posts if he sees fit. Just hold everyone accountable for their actions equally.

But as I said, I survived last season - starting in December when I joined - without a ban so might be worrying about nothing Bart.

Worst thing that might happen is a topic might be made into it's own separate thread, which is probably what should happen anyway.

No one is getting banned, not sure why you two snowflakes keep crying about it. Your last sentence is all that's being discussed. Keep the stupid out of the main threads, that's it. You, Bart, and the people replying to you in the same stupid manner...it gets moved or deleted from the main thread once the season gets going. Sheesh.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or you could do what an adult does and scroll by topics that don't interest you.

Cavs haven't played a game with their current roster yet so I'd like to see them before saying what they "look like".

But they look like complete horse-shit on paper don't they?

Sorry for ruining your little college football discussion. Hope I din't hurt your feels.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah, so NOW i'm compelled to answer...

she's intelligent AND hilarious...

but don't worry. one day in the(distant) future YOU could be as well...:heh:

You're her knight in shining armor! Swoon!