• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a month and a half

tenor.gif

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a conclusion until it happens.

A basketball player’s prime years are 26-32. Klay is smack in the middle of that and he is famous for being durable and playing at a high level at less than 100%. It Is a bad idea to bet against Klay.

This.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's why I think I'm done with this board, the hypocritical over sensitive pussies on this board outnumber the good posters by a large margin . And what is this fucking nonsense of getting blamed for troll posts when, like @dtgold88 said, it take two to tango, what a bunch a fucking bullshit.
You'll get the usual reply to that....the sarcastic "yeah..it must be us"

Only it's true. It is them just as much.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always do. I argue when it's fun and stop when it's not
I concur you do. But no shame in finding it to be fun longer than you do.

I mean.....shaqdaddy is cracking me up. Cannot wait to see her reply from what was essentially plagiarism. Or how many come to her aid.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And where do you think I got that information from?
Just where I said you did - from the article I posted. But you tried to make it seem like you actually knew the info. You didn't but passed it off as your own. The very definition of plagiarism. And ya got caught.

But as I said, thanks for doing my work for me. If you prove worthy maybe I can make you more than my intern.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caught doing what? Using google? Where do you think 99% of the information shared on this board comes from.

Never claimed it as my own. Difference is I know how to look things up. That's how you learn things.

Anything else you'd like me to look up for you?
So you want to be hired as my intern? OK. And if you do well I'll recommend you to some people I know who might offer to make you a paid staffer.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I get your point but I'm having fun still
And why would anyone be here if it wasn't?

I suspect shaq's plagiarism will be my fun for today as no way she can own up to being caught and just let it go.

Sorry in advance for the role I will play in this.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you think this is what I'm talking about is why you're not likely to be posting in the main thread for very long when the season starts either.
Yeah...you keep making this threat, but somehow I survived all last year without incident.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...you keep making this threat, but somehow I survived all last year without incident.

No you didn't. You've only been here less than a year.

But yeah, keep thinking it's a threat.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you think this is why you won't be in the main thread for long.
If he gets booted I think it will be because there are posters you like more than others. No more no less.

You dismiss this notion, but it's kind of a fact no one argues with him/herself. But do what ya gotta do.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends on how the miles of the finals runs effects them and how quickly and completely Klay comes back. Also, how well D-Lo fits in will say a lot as well.

If D-Lo fits well and Steph and Dray play well enough, they can be in the 4-6 range in the West. If they get Klay back before the playoffs and with enough time to get his legs under his him, they could definitely make a run.

People put a lot on the loss of KD, which is obviously big. But this team went to 2 finals and won 1 before they got KD. They have to get back to their pre-KD style of play and D-Lo has to fit in well. If those things happen, they're solidly in the mix and very dangerous because of their title experience.
I do agree with all of this.......but can't just sweep what wiggy and Bart have said under the rug. They could very well be right. Where I disagree with them is we just can't know.

Certainly not done by any stretch but cannot imagine they are the players they were 3 years ago.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you didn't. You've only been here less than a year.

But yeah, keep thinking it's a threat.
Look at me admitting I was wrong. You are correct, it was not all season. Do I get something acknowledging it was a year at that time? Will it come via email or regular mail?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he gets booted I think it will be because there are posters you like more than others. No more no less.

You dismiss this notion, but it's kind of a fact no one argues with him/herself. But do what ya gotta do.

You're just as bad

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree with all of this.......but can't just sweep what wiggy and Bart have said under the rug. They could very well be right. Where I disagree with them is we just can't know.

Certainly not done by any stretch but cannot imagine they are the players they were 3 years ago.

Here is the thing.

Everyone on the Warrior side of this is admitting the run could be over.

I don’t think it is, but there are clearly a lot variables in play with this team. If I had to bet I would say they will contend again sometime in the next 3-4 years.

But obviously if Klay comes back lame and Draymond plays like he did in the first half of last season instead of like he did in the playoffs, and if Dlo doesn’t fit and they botch a trade attempt, then yeah. They could be done. Definitely possible.

Where they are wrong is in saying the Warriors are definitely done.

It is wishful thinking more than actual logic.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing.

I don’t think it is, but there are clearly a lot variables in play with this team. If I had to bet I would say they will contend again sometime in the next 3-4 years.

But obviously if Klay comes back lame and Draymond plays like he did in the first half of last season instead of like he did in the playoffs, and if Dlo doesn’t fit and they botch a trade attempt, then yeah. They could be done. Definitely possible.

Since that's what I said I'm inclined to agree.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing.

agreed...

what's the old saying, NEVER underestimate the heart of a champion...?

and as wide open as this season is looking to be it'd be foolish to completely count them out...

anyone doing that now is simply drinking the Haterade...