• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s the largest contract Houston could offer because they are over the cap and Gordon still has a year left on his contract, so the max that the Rockets could offer would be 120 percent of his current $14.1 million. The four years are built off of that.

#schooledbyagirl

weird I looked to find the answer and pulled this from an msnbc.com article.
Eric Gordon agrees to extension with Rockets worth at least three-years, $54 million

From the article -
"It’s the largest contract Houston could offer because they are over the cap and Gordon still has a year left on his contract, so the max that the Rockets could offer would be 120 percent of his current $14.1 million. The four years are built off of that."

Now where Have I seen that before?

Didn't feel like citing your work little lady? Tisk, tisk. as I said...thanks for doing the work for me, but no reason to pretend to know more than you do.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry do you have another basketball related question for me or are you going to keep rambling along?

I'll look it up myself next time. You were caught. Just own it. at least change some words when you want to pass something off as your own knowledge.

Ya gotta love this forum.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's why me, a woman who apparently knows nothing about basketball, told you.

Sometimes you have to help those who are new to the game and I'm happy to oblige.

So, you're welcome.
Hilarious.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone that is angling for anyone to get banned is a huge hypocrite pussy.

Yeah, that's why I think I'm done with this board, the hypocritical over sensitive pussies on this board outnumber the good posters by a large margin . And what is this fucking nonsense of getting blamed for troll posts when, like @dtgold88 said, it take two to tango, what a bunch a fucking bullshit.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said.....other than your thoughts on the 2015 and 2016 Finals you can be objective. But those series are Homer City for you.
Nah but I know why you say that, it's fine

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weird I looked to find the answer and pulled this from an msnbc.com article.
Eric Gordon agrees to extension with Rockets worth at least three-years, $54 million

From the article -
"It’s the largest contract Houston could offer because they are over the cap and Gordon still has a year left on his contract, so the max that the Rockets could offer would be 120 percent of his current $14.1 million. The four years are built off of that."

Now where Have I seen that before?

Didn't feel like citing your work little lady? Tisk, tisk. as I said...thanks for doing the work for me, but no reason to pretend to know more than you do.

And where do you think I got that information from?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll look it up myself next time. You were caught. Just own it. at least change some words when you want to pass something off as your own knowledge.

Ya gotta love this forum.

Caught doing what? Using google? Where do you think 99% of the information shared on this board comes from.

Never claimed it as my own. Difference is I know how to look things up. That's how you learn things.

Anything else you'd like me to look up for you?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do hope one day you realize no one argues with him/herself. Well, I'm sure you realize it...you just ignore that little factoid.

The fact that you think this is what I'm talking about is why you're not likely to be posting in the main thread for very long when the season starts either.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No issue with trojanfan cleaning that crap out of the main threads

Which is what will be happening. When the main thread starts, everyone will have a "clean slate".

But the shit that has gone on in this thread isn't going to be happening in that one.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with any jokes directed at any poster here. He got upset about a joke I made about him. I’ve been on his bad side ever since.

The fact that you think this is why you won't be in the main thread for long.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is what will be happening. When the main thread starts, everyone will have a "clean slate".

But the shit that has gone on in this thread isn't going to be happening in that one.

They have a month and a half

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say I agree with tlance here. I'd be shocked if GS won a title any time soon, but without seeing them play I wouldn't rule it out.

It depends on how the miles of the finals runs effects them and how quickly and completely Klay comes back. Also, how well D-Lo fits in will say a lot as well.

If D-Lo fits well and Steph and Dray play well enough, they can be in the 4-6 range in the West. If they get Klay back before the playoffs and with enough time to get his legs under his him, they could definitely make a run.

People put a lot on the loss of KD, which is obviously big. But this team went to 2 finals and won 1 before they got KD. They have to get back to their pre-KD style of play and D-Lo has to fit in well. If those things happen, they're solidly in the mix and very dangerous because of their title experience.