• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACL injuries weaken the knee. It's never the same. Yes, it isn't as serious as an achilles but to dismiss it as a run of the mill injury is pretty ignorant. From here on out he will be icing that knee as it acts up on him throughout the remaining of his career. His side to side movement is going to be compromised and his explosive won't be the same. For a guy who relies on continuous movement to get open shots, I see this as a problem. But keep supporting the GS contingent on the board and dismiss Bart with his salient points because of your long history with these GS fans on this board. What is your team anyway?
Have to say I agree with tlance here. I'd be shocked if GS won a title any time soon, but without seeing them play I wouldn't rule it out.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is classic Wiggy. You used to talk about the corpse of Iguodala, yes even in 2015. Now that was his prime.

Here's the thing. You are the most predictable poster here. You are a blind homer and more interested in trolling fans of teams you don't like than objectivity. So you can type your repetitive screeds all day, and it doesn't change the fact that the Warriors went in dry on your Cavs except when they were hobbled one year and you lucked into a ring by one bucket over a better team. And you can talk about the future all you want but you don't have any idea if the Ws win again in the next few years or not. Your girlfriend Bart is just as ineffectual. So keep beclowning yourself in your entertainingly inimitable way for me. Thanks in advance.
As I said.....other than your thoughts on the 2015 and 2016 Finals you can be objective. But those series are Homer City for you.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you sensitive snowflake, after a couple back and forths with the asshole just stop. You enjoy the battle (or you wouldn't do it) and my point is those kinds of mindless troll battles will be removed as they should be. I wasn't choosing who was 'bad' or 'worse', and obviously the dude was messing around with you. And you were enjoying it.

Are you going to follow your own advice too?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone find it ironic that Bart backs Wiggy because the latter gets under everyone's skin? Yet, douche bag is taking his time to address every. single. one. of. us.
No, but I find it ironic some wanted Bart banned for discussing the MJ thread here, but not the guy who brought it up.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care. I'm tired of the bullshit trolling fucking up threads for pages on end and causing folks to avoid them.
Why are you not upset at the guy who brought up the MJ thread here? Kind of entrapment, isn't it?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious...how is that a max extension?

It’s the largest contract Houston could offer because they are over the cap and Gordon still has a year left on his contract, so the max that the Rockets could offer would be 120 percent of his current $14.1 million. The four years are built off of that.

#schooledbyagirl

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone that's been posting here for a while knows that I'm good with some trolling. Especially in the off-season and especially when it's entertaining.

Dragging shit out for page after page to the point that folks are actively avoiding the NBA boards, despite being warned and asked to stop by multiple posters isn't ok.
I do hope one day you realize no one argues with him/herself. Well, I'm sure you realize it...you just ignore that little factoid.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May I ask which poster we’re talking about?
I wasn’t here last night.
I'll telly you....wamu brought up the MJ thread in this thread (which I think is fine, BTW). Bart, and others, made some comments. trojan blamed bart for discussing the mj thread.

you are caught up.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious...how is that a max extension?

Because he is under contract with time left, the Rockets are only able to offer something like a 120% annual raise.

So the deal is the most the Rockets can offer today, but obviously far from a free agent max deal.

Which is also part of why @Bart logic is so far off base.

Draymond’s extension was in the same category. He signed for the most the Warriors could offer this summer, but far from what he could get paid next summer in free agency.

In other words, Dray’s “max extension” is actually a fairly team friendly deal. At least it is right now.