• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. Way to put words in my mouth. Classic Wiggy.

Where did I say a player’s “defensive prime” is 32?

I did not.

I said a player’s prime years are 27-32.

And athletic peak is really more like 26-27.

But as you know, experience plays a pretty large role in how a player contributes to winning basketball games which is really what we are talking about here. 28 is about the peak where the physical and mental meet, and while players do lose a bit of the physical by 32, they gain experience and intelligence.

Which is why LeBron had some of his very best years in Cleveland after 30. Why Jordan won 4 of his 6 championships after he turned 30.

I could go on, but you get the point.
are you that dense? Yo uwere talking about his defensive ability- which is what i replied to- and now you are talking about overall ability? seriously sometimes i wonder if you always drowned as a child.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only stuff he did that seems banworthy is when he got into it with Shaqdaddy with all the misogynist woman baiting. And she just kept at it too
That would be a whole section I would delete. It wasn't funny or clever and wasn't about basketball. Other than that I honestly don't see what Bart has done wrong.

Some of the pages long dtgold/Wamu/Turnup crap too.

Trojanfan knows why he wants to ban me and it has nothing to with any trolling in this thread. Some people just can't take a joke.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you that dense? Yo uwere talking about his defensive ability- which is what i replied to- and now you are talking about overall ability? seriously sometimes i wonder if you always drowned as a child.

Defense was part of the conversation. Just a part.

The entire conversation was based on the assumption that Klay and the other Warrior stars are all falling off a cliff. It is a bad assumption. And you are intentionally taking my quote out of context which is plainly obvious.

And one would think you would eventually start to learn from past mistakes. You have made so many.

You know, like when you said you would fly to Mars if JaVAle McGee averaged more than 8 points a game or when you said you would cut off your testicle if LeBron signed in LA without a second star.

Just two of my favorites, obviously there are more examples.

And making stupid absolute proclamations about what you think might happen in the future is not a display of balls (or ball as the case may be).

It really only makes you look stupid.

But don’t change.

More entertainment for the rest of us.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only stuff he did that seems banworthy is when he got into it with Shaqdaddy with all the misogynist woman baiting. And she just kept at it too
That would be a whole section I would delete. It wasn't funny or clever and wasn't about basketball. Other than that I honestly don't see what Bart has done wrong.

speaking of baiting, what about WiggityWack's ongoing prattle...?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojanfan knows why he wants to ban me and it has nothing to with any trolling in this thread. Some people just can't take a joke.
Well, yes and no. Endless pages of unfunny misogyny isn't a harmless joke. It's pure shitposting
Be funny or clever or talk basketball. Long bullshit trolling or circular endless arguments like dtgold always seems to be part of do not belong in any main threads. You can always start a separate thread if you want to go at it like that with Shaqdaddy or dtgold or whoever. No issue with trojanfan cleaning that crap out of the main threads

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of baiting, what about WiggityWack's ongoing prattle...?
He's as trolly as can be but generally it's about basketball, I don't see anything Wiggy posts that should be deleted for the most part

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, yes and no. Endless pages of unfunny misogyny isn't a harmless joke. It's pure shitposting
Be funny or clever or talk basketball. Long bullshit trolling or circular endless arguments like dtgold always seems to be part of do not belong in any main threads. You can always start a separate thread if you want to go at it like that with Shaqdaddy or dtgold or whoever. No issue with trojanfan cleaning that crap out of the main threads

It has nothing to do with any jokes directed at any poster here. He got upset about a joke I made about him. I’ve been on his bad side ever since.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with any jokes directed at any poster here. He got upset about a joke I made about him. I’ve been on his bad side ever since.

Maybe, but the banworthy stuff is what I described. I suspect it would be shitty troll conversations getting deleted, not you getting straight up banned but I can't speak for him

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy (5).gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't bunch me in with those children.

Yeah I had little run ins with certain posters but the majority came from legitimate basketball arguments which lead to misogynistic comments directed at me.

Feel free to point out any troll comments which I started and ended up on multiple pages.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't bunch me in with those children.

Yeah I had little run ins with certain posters but the majority came from legitimate basketball arguments which lead to misogynistic comments directed at me.

Feel free to point out any troll comments which I started and ended up on multiple pages.

If you get into it again with him where you just keep replying to it, I suspect the whole convo would get deleted. You can always just stop. It's not a ban, it's cleaning bullshit out of a legit thread. If you want to go at it for pages with one of the trolls here, create a separate thread for that and leave it out of the main ones. Going back and forth with trolls is fun (up to a point) but doesn't belong in main threads.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you get into it again with him where you just keep replying to it, I suspect the whole convo would get deleted. You can always just stop. It's not a ban, it's cleaning bullshit out of a legit thread. If you want to go at it for pages with one of the trolls here, create a separate thread for that and leave it out of the main ones. Going back and forth with trolls is fun (up to a point) but doesn't belong in main threads.

Which is exactly why Trojan won't put up with this when the season starts.

People have already been warned.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, exactly what I said.

After you defended said trolls by arguing that their actions weren't ban-worthy and then lumped me in the same group as them.

We'll see what the season brings. I've got a slight feeling a few people might not make it past the first week though

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After you defended said trolls by arguing that their actions weren't ban-worthy and then lumped me in the same group as them.

We'll see what the season brings. I've got a slight feeling a few people might not make it past the first week though
LOL that's not what I typed at all, look more closely.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL that's not what I typed at all, look more closely.

Ok..

So he tells me to "go back in to the kitchen" and i'm just as bad for telling him to fuck off?

:stephena:

Other than that I honestly don't see what Bart has done wrong.

You clearly haven't been paying attention to what he has been posting

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok..

So he tells me to "go back in to the kitchen" and i'm just as bad for telling him to fuck off?

:stephena:

You clearly haven't been paying attention to what he has been posting

No you sensitive snowflake, after a couple back and forths with the asshole just stop. You enjoy the battle (or you wouldn't do it) and my point is those kinds of mindless troll battles will be removed as they should be. I wasn't choosing who was 'bad' or 'worse', and obviously the dude was messing around with you. And you were enjoying it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't just Green. If Curry is not hobbled and if Bogut is there they don't lose game 7 at home by one bucket IMO. For example, Curry blows right by Kevin Love at the end there instead of getting stopped

And I was positing that healthy Cavs in 2015 get one maybe two games more, a 50-100% increase in playoff wins. Seems fair to me.
Curry blows by Love? weren't they down 3? I'd even say Loves stop a little overblown. Curry got a shot off he's hit a number of times. Just missed. Guys can be off and not because of injury....ask Barnes.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry blows by Love? weren't they down 3? I'd even say Loves stop a little overblown. Curry got a shot off he's hit a number of times. Just missed. Guys can be off and not because of injury....ask Barnes.

I'd rather kick him in the nuts actually. There were a million reasons the Warriors lost in 2016 and Barnes' no show was one of 'em.