• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, his work ethic probably qualifies as a mental disorder.

I've heard both as far as what caused his Achilles injury. There have been some doctors who have said that it was likely because he was fatigued. The dude literally dragged that team into the playoffs almost entirely by himself.

I've also heard doctors say that it's unlikely that fatigue caused it and it could have happened stepping off a curb in the off-season.

On the other hand, I think there's a point where working out like crazy all the time can become counterproductive.

May not have been directly caused by his workload, But I doubt playing that many minutes, with that many miles on his body, at that age helped. lol
Probably a little of both. I guess playing more minutes would give someone a better shot at that type of injury. But I don't think going all out has any bearing. as you mentioned, could happen stepping on a curb.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s the largest contract Houston could offer because they are over the cap and Gordon still has a year left on his contract, so the max that the Rockets could offer would be 120 percent of his current $14.1 million. The four years are built off of that.

#schooledbyagirl
You've got some issues, missy. I asked because I didn't know.

#getsomehelp?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got some issues, missy. I asked because I didn't know.

#getsomehelp?

And that's why me, a woman who apparently knows nothing about basketball, told you.

Sometimes you have to help those who are new to the game and I'm happy to oblige.

So, you're welcome.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only stuff he did that seems banworthy is when he got into it with Shaqdaddy with all the misogynist woman baiting. And she just kept at it too
That would be a whole section I would delete. It wasn't funny or clever and wasn't about basketball. Other than that I honestly don't see what Bart has done wrong.

Some of the pages long dtgold/Wamu/Turnup crap too.
I would argue there aren't some delete worthy here (and, yes, including many from the 3 you just mentioned).

Banned? I'm with you on that. Nothing I've seen has been banworthy.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's why me, a woman who apparently knows nothing about basketball, told you.

Sometimes you have to help those who are new to the game and I'm happy to oblige.

So, you're welcome.
You've got some complex.

I can only imagine how excited you were to offer that answer to me.

Thanks.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, you're welcome.

this is why i love Shaqdaddy...

always willing to help the dullards of the world...

course i guess it COULD be that British thing she's got goin' on...:D

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got some complex.

I can only imagine how excited you were to offer that answer to me.

Thanks.

Again, more than happy to help those who know jack shit about the NBA

Any more questions about basketball?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is why i love Shaqdaddy...

always willing to help the dullards of the world...

course i guess it COULD be that British thing she's got goin' on...:D

See, I'm not only female but I'm foreign too.

And it pisses some people off when I know American sports just as much as they do.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And it pisses some people off when I know American sports just as much as they do.

lol, not THIS American. i'm totally cool with it. 'sides, me and Brits usually get along famously...

used to always have some really cool chit-chats with the MI6 guys back when i was in the Air Force...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After you defended said trolls by arguing that their actions weren't ban-worthy and then lumped me in the same group as them.

We'll see what the season brings. I've got a slight feeling a few people might not make it past the first week though
You do, huh? Would I be one of the few? Weird...as I made it through my one and only season here.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pisses them off? You really have some complex about women. I asked the question because I wanted to know if it was incorrect and, if not, what was the reasoning. Could have looked it up and found an answer easily as I suspect you did so thanks for doing the work for me.

Never gave it a thought who I'd prefer answering the question. But happy to have made your day.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pisses them off? You really have some complex about women. I asked the question because I wanted to know if it was incorrect and, if not, what was the reasoning. Could have looked it up and found an answer easily as I suspect you did so thanks for doing the work for me.

Never gave it a thought who I'd prefer answering the question. But happy to have made your day.

Sorry do you have another basketball related question for me or are you going to keep rambling along?