• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

lol...

oh, how badly the inmates wanna run the asylum...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll get the usual reply to that....the sarcastic "yeah..it must be us"

Only it's true. It is them just as much.

Ya, you totally get it but that's because you're smart, not like the rest of these dunderheads. If they only committed to the slightest bit of introspection they would discover they aren't innocent when these threads get off track. Also, you would hope the powers that be wouldn't be biased and assign blame only to posters they don't personally like because they can't take a joke. SDMH.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll get the usual reply to that....the sarcastic "yeah..it must be us"

Only it's true. It is them just as much.
Looks like Bart got booted already?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed...

what's the old saying, NEVER underestimate the heart of a champion...?

and as wide open as this season is looking to be it'd be foolish to completely count them out...

anyone doing that now is simply drinking the Haterade...
And it's not just about this year, which these dopes keep forgetting. If they don't win this year it's not like they have no chance in the next few

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, you totally get it but that's because you're smart, not like the rest of these dunderheads. If they only committed to the slightest bit of introspection they would discover they aren't innocent when these threads get off track. Also, you would hope the powers that be wouldn't be biased and assign blame only to posters they don't personally like because they can't take a joke. SDMH.
Why are you crying so much? You can still have troll battles in side threads, all they are saying is if in the main threads it gets stupid, those posts get deleted. Take it outside. No one is getting banned from the site for that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just where I said you did - from the article I posted. But you tried to make it seem like you actually knew the info. You didn't but passed it off as your own. The very definition of plagiarism. And ya got caught.

But as I said, thanks for doing my work for me. If you prove worthy maybe I can make you more than my intern.

I did know the info. Anyone with half a brain knows the basics of the salary cap.

Did I know the exact numbers Gordon was getting off the top of my head? No. Nobody on this site did.

Exactly how did I make it seem like I knew the exact info?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at me admitting I was wrong. You are correct, it was not all season. Do I get something acknowledging it was a year at that time? Will it come via email or regular mail?

This seems to be a regular occurrence.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's not just about this year, which these dopes keep forgetting. If they don't win this year it's not like they have no chance in the next few

Give it up, dude, the reasons why they won't win a ring have already been laid for you but you choose to ignore it, they aren't winning crap the next several years, stop being a blind homer.

"Post dynasty Warriors are the next Spurs" - @msgkings322

LOLOLOLROFL :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did know the info. Anyone with half a brain knows the basics of the salary cap.

Did I know the exact numbers Gordon was getting off the top of my head? No. Nobody on this site did.

well, salary matching, Bird Rights, and some of the RFA stuff stumps me sometimes. but yeah, the basics are fairly simple to grasp...

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you crying so much? You can still have troll battles in side threads, all they are saying is if in the main threads it gets stupid, those posts get deleted. Take it outside. No one is getting banned from the site for that.

Ignore the fact that I'm baited into most of those troll battles but being ignorant of both sides of the issue is pretty standard around this place, you disappoint me, I thought you were smarter than that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, salary matching, Bird Rights, and some of the RFA stuff stumps me sometimes. but yeah, the basics are fairly simple to grasp...

Difference is you actually have a brain. If you want to know exact details you google it (or whatever search engine you want to use). Heck, off the top of my head I don't know what Reggie Millers 3 point % was in 1994. Or how much T-Mac got paid in 2001.

The internet is a wonderful thing.

dtgold seemed to be surprised that's where I got my info from.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks in advance for providing more comic relief today. Clearly you didn't know. You even said you were smart and knew how to use google. Thanks again for being my intern.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignore the fact that I'm baited into most of those troll battles but being ignorant of both sides of the issue is pretty standard around this place, you disappoint me, I thought you were smarter than that.

Are you honestly suggesting your "MJ wouldn't make it in this era of the NBA" or "Bill Russell isn't a top 10 player" are legit threads?

The numbers in your poll and the number of thumbs down in both threads say otherwise.