• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at me admitting I was wrong. You are correct, it was not all season. Do I get something acknowledging it was a year at that time? Will it come via email or regular mail?

When you've been here a year, you get an official SportsHoopla beer coozi. Don't hold your breath though. I still haven't got mine. Lol

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I got banned because I don't like the righf team, or you don't like my team, or you don't like me, etc. etc.

Pretty much what every troll who gets banned says.

It's never their fault. Because they clearly aren't ever warned.

But hey, "it's not me, it's everyone else" is pretty much your go to. So I shouldn't be surprised that you can't be more original.

"your favoritism knows no bounds"-tHoop trolls:dhd:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I got banned because I don't like the righf team, or you don't like my team, or you don't like me, etc. etc.

Pretty much what every troll who gets banned says.

It's never their fault. Because they clearly aren't ever warned.

But hey, "it's not me, it's everyone else" is pretty much your go to. So I shouldn't be surprised that you can't be more original.

He wasn’t hear for the constant Heat vs Lakers battles.
Nobody got banned.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it weird that this is where my mind went?

tenor.gif

Sorry I got messy the other day. ;)

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn’t hear for the constant Heat vs Lakers battles.
Nobody got banned.

That's because it would go for a few posts, or even a couple of pages and then we'd move on.

Wasn't dragging on for days on end, driving other posters away.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has a better future the knicks or the cavs. I think that is a tough question but I would have to go with the Knick’s in this case but in both cases they both have terrible futures

I'd have to go with the Cavs. At least they have a plan that you can look at and understand what they're trying to do. It might seem like the equivalent of someone whose retirement plan is winning the lottery. But at least you can see what the plan is.

Meanwhile, the Knicks plan is apparently so top secret, they don't even know what it is.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to go with the Cavs. At least they have a plan that you can look at and understand what they're trying to do. It might seem like the equivalent of someone whose retirement plan is winning the lottery. But at least you can see what the plan is.

Meanwhile, the Knicks plan is apparently so top secret, they don't even know what it is.
Dude, the Knicks are ahead of the game.

We are in the era of positionless basketball.

Last year, they had a roster full of Pg's.

This year, a roster full of combo forwards.

Seriously, they have like 7.

Next year, I hope it's a roster full of Centers.

Don't hate on them for being trail blazers.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does my answer upset you?

What makes you think they have any sort of future?
Why would it upset me? I said I don't know that I'll ever see another title. Will take a lot of luck.

Now back to your internship. Will you be my researcher for anything or only basketball related info?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has a better future the knicks or the cavs. I think that is a tough question but I would have to go with the Knick’s in this case but in both cases they both have terrible futures
Tough call. Might be inclined to say Cavs for now, but if Dolan ever gets out that will change. I think he might be the reason stud FAs wont go there.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks have more allure than the cavs.

There isn't a single NBA player alive that would rather play in the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse over MSG
I know of one guy who chose the Cavs over NY. Name rhymes with Schlebron Dames.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks are more jinxed than the Cavs. Dan Gilbert might be an idiot. But Dolan's just a moron. Only 5 playoff appearances this century & 1 playoff series win.

And while Cleveland's a damn tough sell for any FA (they better hope their draft picks are good) who exactly has NY landed to turn the team around? Melo? Yeah he did wonders for them.

The logical answer should be the Knicks. After all N.Y. >>>>>>>>>>> Cleveland. But Dolan's the X factor. Players know all about his dumbfuckery.

Oh yeah just a FYI. Maybe it's time for an avatar change. You do realize that Meyer's no longer the coach in Columbus don't you?:heh:
Beat me to it. Said right now might be the Cavs as they have a plan and no Dolan. Dolan leaves? Shifts to NY as they can at least lure a stud FA.

Pretty sure Cavs know luring an elite FA will be tough or impossible so they will try and get a stud in the draft or via trade. NY had enough room for elite FAs and got the scraps.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron doesn't play for the Cavs anymore. Plus the Knicks have 2 championships in their history. Both are far in the rear view mirror.

Put it this way, if a player with no affiliation to either Cleveland or NY gets offered the exact same contract for the same money, and gets the exact same role on the team, not a single player would ever pick the Cavs over the Knicks
Did you or a family member get mugged in Cleveland?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat me to it. Said right now might be the Cavs as they have a plan and no Dolan. Dolan leaves? Shifts to NY as they can at least lure a stud FA.

Pretty sure Cavs know luring an elite FA will be tough or impossible so they will try and get a stud in the draft or via trade. NY had enough room for elite FAs and got the scraps.

I don’t know.

More likely to be competitive in the near term?

Cavs for sure.

More likely to suck for the next decade?

Knicks for sure

More likely to be a contender at any point in the next 20 years?

Knicks

Because they are 1 lucky summer away from signing a couple stars they have no business signing.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because it would go for a few posts, or even a couple of pages and then we'd move on.

Wasn't dragging on for days on end, driving other posters away.
and with only one person posting. I know, "not you it's me".