• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and to me this is my only example of homerism from you. Getting Love and Kyrie is only worth 1 extra win? and GS "definitely" wins at full strength, even though they dropped 3 other games with Green?

But, yeah, no way to prove either.
It wasn't just Green. If Curry is not hobbled and if Bogut is there they don't lose game 7 at home by one bucket IMO. For example, Curry blows right by Kevin Love at the end there instead of getting stopped

And I was positing that healthy Cavs in 2015 get one maybe two games more, a 50-100% increase in playoff wins. Seems fair to me.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but I have intimate knowledge of your shit posting. It's why you won't be posting in the main thread when the season starts.

And you can take your Jordan shit to the thread that was created for it too.

What exactly about my posting would warrant a virtual banning?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't. stopped following baseball right around the time of the steroid scandal...

before that though it was the Dodgers...

But steroids don't bother you in football?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you claim the Warriors can win a ring within the next 5 years being locked into so many max deals with question marks with all of them, then yes you are a homer. Like you said, unrealistic expectations.

Of course they can win a ring.

You act like these guys are bad contracts. The big 3 they have locked up won 73 games and 3 rings. Dlo has significant trade value if they decide not to keep him.

There is a huge difference between the RFA max that Dlo is on and the Superman that Curry is on.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ain't you supposed to be heading outta town, Devil's Advocate...?:lol:

and at least the NFL will try harder to find banned substances...

'sides, baseball's effin' boring...
The NFL is rampant with steroids and no one is looking for them, try again

But yes finally packed and hitting the road now

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they can win a ring.

You act like these guys are bad contracts. The big 3 they have locked up won 73 games and 3 rings. Dlo has significant trade value if they decide not to keep him.

There is a huge difference between the RFA max that Dlo is on and the Superman that Curry is on.

LOL...when did you join the GS homer bandwagon? Curry has too much mileage for a dude with a history of bad ankles and other injures, Klay just got his leg reconstructed, Dray looks like an average player lately, GS has lost a bench and vital role players, and DLo is an unproven young player who needs the ball to be effective. Doesn't sound promising to me, but hey I live in reality, it seems GS fans don't want to join me here and you supporting this homerism makes me question your agenda or basketball smarts.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...when did you join the GS homer bandwagon? Curry has too much mileage for a dude with a history of bad ankles and other injures, Klay just got his leg reconstructed, Dray looks like an average player lately, GS has lost a bench and vital role players, and DLo is an unproven young player who needs the ball to be effective. Doesn't sound promising to me, but hey I live in reality, it seems GS fans don't want to join me here and you supporting this homerism makes me question your agenda or basketball smarts.

I am not even a Warrior fan.

They dynasty very well could be over.

But you ruling them out is straight up idiotic.

Klay’s Leg reconstructed? He tore his ACL. That is a routine injury in 2019. Long recovery, but ACL does not equal Achilles.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not even a Warrior fan.

They dynasty very well could be over.

But you ruling them out is straight up idiotic.

Klay’s Leg reconstructed? He tore his ACL. That is a routine injury in 2019. Long recovery, but ACL does not equal Achilles.

ACL injuries weaken the knee. It's never the same. Yes, it isn't as serious as an achilles but to dismiss it as a run of the mill injury is pretty ignorant. From here on out he will be icing that knee as it acts up on him throughout the remaining of his career. His side to side movement is going to be compromised and his explosive won't be the same. For a guy who relies on continuous movement to get open shots, I see this as a problem. But keep supporting the GS contingent on the board and dismiss Bart with his salient points because of your long history with these GS fans on this board. What is your team anyway?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACL injuries weaken the knee. It's never the same. Yes, it isn't as serious as an achilles but to dismiss it as a run of the mill injury is pretty ignorant. From here on out he will be icing that knee as it acts up on him throughout the remaining of his career. His side to side movement is going to be compromised and his explosive won't be the same. For a guy who relies on continuous movement to get open shots, I see this as a problem. But keep supporting the GS contingent on the board and dismiss Bart with his salient points because of your long history with these GS fans on this board. What is your team anyway?

Nah.

ACL injuries are more problematic for a player who relies on speed and explosiveness. It may impact him defensively. But Klay’s offensive game is coming off screens and shooting. Continuous movement isn’t a problem.

Moving laterally in reaction to his opponent’s offensive moves could be, but again, Klay is young enough to come all the way back.

My team is the Wizards, who obviously suck.

But my reasons for backing the Warriors have nothing to do with personal kinship and everything to do with the fact that I think Curry Klay and Dray are a generational trio who may not be super elite on their own, but their games compliment each other as well as any trio I have ever seen.

Betting against the possibility that they can contend again is extremely short sighted.