• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not only that---- but Draymond was amazing at that point--- dude was shiiting amazing from 3....now? less so to say the least. lol

not only that- but i am PRETTY sure they wont be running into a team that is missing 2 of their best 3 players in the Finals again. not only that, but Andre Iguadala- who was in the back end of his prime at that point and was the ACTUAL player who won the MVP,

All the trip of Draymond, Curry and Klay have proved is that during their primes, with a in his prime Iguadala, they could beat a team in the Finals missing 2 all stars.
This is classic Wiggy. You used to talk about the corpse of Iguodala, yes even in 2015. Now that was his prime.

Here's the thing. You are the most predictable poster here. You are a blind homer and more interested in trolling fans of teams you don't like than objectivity. So you can type your repetitive screeds all day, and it doesn't change the fact that the Warriors went in dry on your Cavs except when they were hobbled one year and you lucked into a ring by one bucket over a better team. And you can talk about the future all you want but you don't have any idea if the Ws win again in the next few years or not. Your girlfriend Bart is just as ineffectual. So keep beclowning yourself in your entertainingly inimitable way for me. Thanks in advance.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. I read the first sentence, laughed out loud and thought how much we’re all going to miss you once the season starts...

It's amazing the only way you guys can't beat me as by banning me. Does it make you feel better that you have to cheat to even remotely compete?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have but no one wanted to come to terms. Is that my fault?
Definitely. You made a claim, someone offered a bet based on your claim, and you pussed out. Your girlfriend Wiggy does that too.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. I read the first sentence, laughed out loud and thought how much we’re all going to miss you once the season starts...

look on the bright side though. at least WiggityWack found himself a new boyfriend here...

wonder what 'Cane's gonna think of that...?:lol:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing the only way you guys can't beat me as by banning me. Does it make you feel better that you have to cheat to even remotely compete?

The fact you think this is a competition makes it even sadder.

I get the feeling your interactions on SportsHoopla are the highlight of your day.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get the feeling your interactions on SportsHoopla are the highlight of your day.

btw, the 34th Wedding anniversary went nicely, folks...

I KNOW the Bartman wishes me well...:D

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely. You made a claim, someone offered a bet based on your claim, and you pussed out. Your girlfriend Wiggy does that too.

Making a quick off the cuff estimate about how many games the W's will win next year with little thought put into it is somehow something I should support unconditionally without some minor adjustements? LOL...okay, dude, that makes a whole lot of sense.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making a quick off the cuff estimate about how many games the W's will win next year with little thought put into it is somehow something I should support unconditionally without some minor adjustements? LOL...okay, dude, that makes a whole lot of sense.
Look I know in your mind you're some genius sports bettor who sees all the angles, but in reality you are publicly showing that you are a sorry excuse for a sports fan who won't even back up his trash talk with a silly avi bet that costs you nothing.

We don't always see ourselves as others do.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look on the bright side though. at least WiggityWack found himself a new boyfriend here...

wonder what 'Cane's gonna think of that...?:lol:

LOL...having similar opinions about the W's make us boyfriends? Geez, you guys have been so destroyed by Bart you have to resort to name calling and teasing as your only retort to the concrete arguments laid out by me. How about arguing the points made in my posts instead of trying to mock me to get back at me? Oh that's right, you fools have nothing, just shooting blanks like a bunch of impotent dipshits.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making obvious observations about how destroyed most of this board is by Wiggy is somehow equated to sucking up to the guy? ROFL...that's rich. You guys just can't accept the fact that he gets under your skin and that you've become obsessed with him because most of you don't have the skill or brains to go toe to toe with the guy and not be thoroughly embarrassed. I don't know how most of you even post on this board, you are terrible at arguing and then get all bent out of shape when someone shows you up. Maybe most of you should stop posting on this board if the butt-hurt is going to be strong to the point where your lashing out at me for making a simple observation. TBH, I think you guys need to seek therapy because this obsessiveness and hate isn't normal for a message board, it's suppose to be about entertainment not harboring feelings of animosity and bitterness because you can't handle a certain poster's style of posting.

Didn't read

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I know in your mind you're some genius sports bettor who sees all the angles, but in reality you are publicly showing that you are a sorry excuse for a sports fan who won't even back up his trash talk with a silly avi bet that costs you nothing.

used to know a saying in Japanese (been way too long lol) that roughly translates to "having a hollow spirit"...

essentially it was their way of saying "all talk, no do"...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well folks, he actually DID admit he was something of a trouble causer. liked the controversy and all...

guess whatever gets you off, right...?

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I made a reasonable offer which wasn't far from what I stated in my post which was never intended to serve as an offer for a bet. You seem to have trouble understanding an actual bet vs a casual conversation about basketball. But I get it, it's about your W's who you are a blind homer about so you can never see clearly when it comes to them. Further proof, you are more of a homer than a fan.

And I already told you I miss two weeks of staring at pic of chick I find attractive vs some awful avatar you guys will choose for me. That's no costing me nothing in my book.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Debating isn't competition? Are you not trying to win the debate?

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
used to know a saying in Japanese (been way too long lol) that roughly translates to "having a hollow spirit"...

essentially it was their way of saying "all talk, no do"...

I was open to the bet, just wanted better terms which weren't far off from my original terms. Damn, this America, you can't negotiate? There was no response with counter terms by them, they just gave up. Now, who is the one backing out?

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well folks, he actually DID admit he was something of a trouble causer. liked the controversy and all...

guess whatever gets you off, right...?

All of you are the same, you want to argue and win the difference is you all suck at it.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a reasonable offer which wasn't far from what I stated in my post which was never intended to serve as an offer for a bet. You seem to have trouble understanding an actual bet vs a casual conversation about basketball. But I get it, it's about your W's who you are a blind homer about so you can never see clearly when it comes to them. Further proof, you are more of a homer than a fan.

And I already told you I miss two weeks of staring at pic of chick I find attractive vs some awful avatar you guys will choose for me. That's no costing me nothing in my book.
Whatever gets you through the night, sweetheart