• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not if its a contract like Howards?

I would gladly take Melo on my team if I'm a contender once you don't put it in his head that he will ever start. If he is on board with being a bench player that can expect to play 15-20 MPG then he can play for my team anytime

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For this discussion it's irrelevant as it was Hurricane football vs. Cleveland sports teams. Canes ever make it to top 2?

Concept is still the same. Unless you’re maybe doing athletics, 2nd place isn’t worth jack.

You want to discuss college football or any other sports, you’re more than welcome to fuck off to the relevant pages.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance

I have a fantasy draft tonight, picking from 9.
Often in mocks Conner and Chubb are available.
If so, which do you prefer?

This league usually drafts RB heavy, so Im thinking I might end up with choice of Hopkins, Adams , OJB, Julio, JuJu as viable 1-2 picks.

Gurley might be there, but I think too risky.

I'd avoid Gurley. RBs don't tend to get healthier as they get on later in their career. Especially since he's currently still dealing with knee issues.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geezus. I was busy before I got in today- and THEN i got 3 new projects and have a meeting about another big project tomorrow. I am absolutely getting shit on right now. unbelievable. So much for the long weekend. ugh.

Honestly, cant wait for the Browns though...a week from Sunday will start the most anticipated Browns season since 1994. That is the truth. Easily the most anticipated season in 25 years.

I remember watching the Browns last playoff win against hte Patriots 25 years ago when i was very very young.

Hopefully they get one this year.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geezus. I was busy before I got in today- and THEN i got 3 new projects and have a meeting about another big project tomorrow. I am absolutely getting shit on right now. unbelievable. So much for the long weekend. ugh.

Honestly, cant wait for the Browns though...a week from Sunday will start the most anticipated Browns season since 1994. That is the truth. Easily the most anticipated season in 25 years.

I remember watching the Browns last playoff win against hte Patriots 25 years ago when i was very very young.

Do you pay extra if you want to get shit on?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks.
Track is all over the place, but if accurate, its well North of me.
My house is fairly new with unground electrical , etc so chances are I’d hopefully wouldn’t lose power.

I'm not as lucky. May drive to Atlanta this weekend.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not-one-fuck-was-given-not-oneanot-two-or-three-31555733.png

otbPeRH9hJjqajLy8

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.
If both available, Conner or Chubb?
I wont take, like a Cook 1st
Rather get 2 stud wr then come back and get Freeman, Michel, Carson type, or do u gamble on Gordon if hes there?
i would def. go Chubb. Browns are gonna kick ass and there is no running back even close to him.

I had my draft last night in my long running league.

my team in the 12 team league, 2 RB's, 3WR's, 1 TE, no flex, 1/2 point PPR

QB: Russell Wilson, Kyler Murray
RB1: Christian McCaffery
RB2: Mark Ingram II or Duke Johnson
WR1: Amari Cooper
WR2: Keenan Allen
WR3: Tyler Lockert
TE: Trey Burton or Tyler Eifert (Eifert if he is healthy could be a monster but hes never healthy- Burton is at least steady)
Defense: Bears

Bench: LeSean McCoy (RB), Will Fuller V (WR), Andy Isabella (WR)

K: Doesnt matter- but its Mike Badgley, LAC

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not as lucky. May drive to Atlanta this weekend.
If I was in Florida and owned property id invest in solar panels. that way even if the electricity goes out you have your own power source. That- and its sunny.

solar panels really dont make that much sense in Cleveland. I have actually looked into a wind turbine but its very expensive and it requires a battery system- it cant just go right into your own "grid".

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would def. go Chubb. Browns are gonna kick ass and there is no running back even close to him.

TE: Trey Burton or Tyler Eifert (Eifert if he is healthy could be a monster but hes never healthy- Burton is at least steady)

Typical of a Cleveland fan to start talking about football in the NBA forums now that their basketball team is completely irrelevant.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was in Florida and owned property id invest in solar panels. that way even if the electricity goes out you have your own power source. That- and its sunny.

solar panels really dont make that much sense in Cleveland. I have actually looked into a wind turbine but its very expensive and it requires a battery system- it cant just go right into your own "grid".

I have a propane generator, but never have had to use it.
Hopefully it stays that way.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks good!
But every team after every draft usually does?

McCaf at 2 overall?

Who do you see as value on your roster for where u drafted them?