• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its stupid regardless. I mean the NFL spends millions and millions of dollars to evaluate talent. In the last 2 years a team has traded up to draft a player, and given up significant draft capital to trade for a player.

Players are steals and busts all the time.

But between the ravenous media scouting regiment that is constantly looking for information, and the NFL which spends millions upon millions of dollars on talent evaluation, i dont think a tip from Johhny is exactly credible.

If he is a bust it will be because guys are busts all the time. It wont be because of some super secret information that multiple companies that spend millions and millions on player evaluation just didnt uncover.

its horse shit by people like you and tlance who have illusions of grandeur of thinking they are way more important than they actually are. A few billion dollar businesses dont know- but tlance knows. lol...give me a fucking break.
Nailed it. Even the best of the best make mistakes. Hell, you could have heard from Bill Belichick himself how great Tommy Vardell was in his rookie camp and the information he gave you would have been wrong.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn’t a tip from Johnny you arrogant POS.

It is information that only a small number of NFL insiders from a couple NFL franchises were privy to. Information that I can guarantee you if the Cardinals had and understood what it meant they would not have drafted Rosen where they did.

But, I also would not be surprised if after all their decision maker personnel changes somebody in the organization does have access to the information I am talking about. And if they did not have the specific info, they surely saw evidence of Rosen’s flaws that would be obvious to someone with said info.

There is a reason they spent 1.1 on Murray AND traded Rosen a year after drafting him high in the first.
All fair, but wiggy's points are not without merit. People have info on college guys all the time and they can still be wrong. Even guys who know all there is to know about the kid.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anything about Rosen.
My comment was only about the possibility or probability that what @tlance is saying is true about knowing someone.
Cards did move on from him pretty quickly, but as far as his career, obviously it's too soon to say what he can or can't do IMO.
I do wonder if they'd have moved on if not for the chance to take Murray.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:crazy:

You really don't understand I was only talking about those 2 players. But go right ahead & pat yourself on the back thinking you're right. I'm done with this topic. If you wanna keep blathering on about have fun.

Gotta love this forum right?
Uh...yeah...I do understand after you backtracked and explained it. But I can't read minds.

You've been "done" many times with this but keep bringing it up. Hilarious you are crying like I brought it up.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you have to understand is dtgold thinks he's always right. That's the game he likes to play.
The "game" I play is when I'm wrong I own it.

I would never cry about a topic being continuously brought up when I am the one bringing it up.

That is pure comedy, though, so I thank you for that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and will attempt to come at you in the absolutely most condescending way he possibly can, which was MY issue with the guy...

He's had issues with me, you, turnup, Mecca, DJ, Trojanfan12, LAD, msgkings, tlance & Shaqdaddy. That's 10 different people. But somehow it's never him.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious how it went. Too late to help, but have heard many of the so-called experts saying to grab 2 WRs early, maybe even as early as 4. Not sure I agree. At 9 I agree with your plan. Maybe Conner and your top WR (I like Thomas as well)

Its tonight 8:15
This league had weird bonus points for yardage with all skill positions so I won’t be shocked if Mahomes goes round 1.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's had issues with me, you, turnup, Mecca, DJ, Trojanfan12, LAD, msgkings, tlance & Shaqdaddy. That's 10 different people. But somehow it's never him.
Try and stay focused.

You cried about a post continuously being brought up...and you are the one who brings it up.

Can't really get around this.....but luckily you'll try, and it will be pure comedy.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try and stay focused.

You cried about a post continuously being brought up...and you are the one who brings it up.

Can't really get around this.....but luckily you'll try, and it will be pure comedy.

The NBA threads were a better place before you found this site. You go outta your way to argue w/ anyone on a daily basis.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA threads were a better place before you found this site. You go outta your way to argue w/ anyone on a daily basis.
You are priceless. You really cannot get around this, but thank you for trying.

Cried about a discussion being brought up...then brought up the discussion. Again.

Ya gotta love this forum.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got tired of it, still figuring out what to put instead.

Also I'm embarrassed to say I don't know how to drag and drop pics there like I do with posts LOL. I know how to upload a saved file but I just want to drag a pic in there.

Yeah, I just went with the upload too, the drag and drop didn't seem very straight forward.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that's called being straight-up obtuse...

and i've said this from day ONE. there's a right way, and a WRONG way to come at people...

his way is wrong as 2 left shoes...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's called being straight-up obtuse...

and i've said this from day ONE. there's a right way, and a WRONG way to come at people...

his is wrong as 2 left shoes...
would the wrong way be to cry about a topic then continue to bring it up?