• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to your avatar?
I got tired of it, still figuring out what to put instead.

Also I'm embarrassed to say I don't know how to drag and drop pics there like I do with posts LOL. I know how to upload a saved file but I just want to drag a pic in there.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you feel your season is championship or bust, yes.

I mean, when he kept telling us about how the Cavs were going to be a better version of the Showtime Lakers and raining 3's from everywhere with Kyrie and Lebron, and that it was going to result in a dynasty; to then brag about getting 2nd place just seems pathetic. It's basically being a cuckold.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You base your opinions off of what?
You don’t think it’s possible that some people here actually might be associated with credible sources?
I think its stupid regardless. I mean the NFL spends millions and millions of dollars to evaluate talent. In the last 2 years a team has traded up to draft a player, and given up significant draft capital to trade for a player.

Players are steals and busts all the time.

But between the ravenous media scouting regiment that is constantly looking for information, and the NFL which spends millions upon millions of dollars on talent evaluation, i dont think a tip from Johhny is exactly credible.

If he is a bust it will be because guys are busts all the time. It wont be because of some super secret information that multiple companies that spend millions and millions on player evaluation just didnt uncover.

its horse shit by people like you and tlance who have illusions of grandeur of thinking they are way more important than they actually are. A few billion dollar businesses dont know- but tlance knows. lol...give me a fucking break.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much would you like to wager Rosen won't be a bust? And we have to define terms of being a bust of course.....

What do you want?

He was an early first round pick. Expected to be a franchise QB. He will not be that.

Best case is a Case Keenum place holder type.

Not sure how to define that exactly, but he will not be getting the big QB money when he hits FA

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its stupid regardless. I mean the NFL spends millions and millions of dollars to evaluate talent. In the last 2 years a team has traded up to draft a player, and given up significant draft capital to trade for a player.

But between the ravenous media scouting regiment that is constantly looking for information, and the NFL which spends millions upon millions of dollars on talent evaluation, i dont think a tip from Johhny is exactly credible.

If he is a bust it will be because guys are busts all the time. It wont be because of some super secret information that multiple companies that spend millions and millions on player evaluation just didnt uncover.

its horse shit by people like you and tlance who have illusions of grandeur of thinking they are way more important than they actually are. A few billion dollar businesses dont know- but tlance knows. lol...give me a fucking break.

It isn’t a tip from Johnny you arrogant POS.

It is information that only a small number of NFL insiders from a couple NFL franchises were privy to. Information that I can guarantee you if the Cardinals had and understood what it meant they would not have drafted Rosen where they did.

But, I also would not be surprised if after all their decision maker personnel changes somebody in the organization does have access to the information I am talking about. And if they did not have the specific info, they surely saw evidence of Rosen’s flaws that would be obvious to someone with said info.

There is a reason they spent 1.1 on Murray AND traded Rosen a year after drafting him high in the first.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think anything about Rosen.
My comment was only about the possibility or probability that what @tlance is saying is true about knowing someone.
Cards did move on from him pretty quickly, but as far as his career, obviously it's too soon to say what he can or can't do IMO.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gets a trophy when he almost scores due to the roofie.

I think it's hilarious when a fan's only boast is "we ALMOST did it, guys"...

I mean, can you get any more pathetic than that...?

tell us again about the Cavs' "dynasty", WiggityWack(now that I KNOW you're peaking from behind your ignore feature you spineless sonuvabitch)...:lol:

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's hilarious when a fan's only boast is "we ALMOST did it, guys"...

I mean, can you get any more pathetic than that...?

tell us again about the Cavs' "dynasty", WiggityWack(now that I KNOW you're peaking from behind your ignore feature you spineless sonuvabitch)...:lol:
The funny part is he has also ripped the losing team in the Finals.....he plays both sides.....

#hypocrite