• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it is information I am not supposed to have. I was told in confidence and my friend would get fired if his boss found out he leaked it to me.

So I am not going to say the specifics of what the info is.

Just know that it is almost impossible for Rosen to be a franchise QB in the NFL with the decision making traits that he has.
Timmy told you at detention after school didn't he?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it is information I am not supposed to have. I was told in confidence and my friend would get fired if his boss found out he leaked it to me.

Just know that it is almost impossible for Rosen to be a franchise QB in the NFL with the decision making traits that he has.
This is why when the top traits are big arm I am always leery of a guy. I want smart/quick decision maker and accurate as top 2 traits.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone else is having a meltdown but you, right?
he is showing you he is melting down...again. Why keep bringing it up if it is not bugging him?

and, no, not everyone is melting down. One can disagree and not melt down. If you care to find a longwided name calling profanity laced tirade of mine feel free to point it out.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the trait that was the worst about Rosen was the guy's ego. hell, he displayed THAT at UCLA...

i mean, it isn't like the only QB in the league who's arrogant, but in his case it might truly be his downfall...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the trait that was the worst about Rosen was the guy's ego. hell, he displayed THAT at UCLA...

i mean, it isn't like the only QB in the league who's arrogant, but in his case it might truly be his downfall...

Ego is a problem.

Not what I am talking about though.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timmy told you at detention after school didn't he?

Might have been.

Can’t reveal my source.

But, since you always knock me for not going out on a limb, it should tell you something that I am this confident about my stance on Rosen.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might have been.

Can’t reveal my source.

But, since you always knock me for not going out on a limb, it should tell you something that I am this confident about my stance on Rosen.

Is this source Miami related or previous?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree re: Rosen. Dude is likely to be a bust. I'll honestly be surprised if he's still in the league in 3 years. He just doesn't seem like he wants to play. Always has come across to me as someone who wants the accolades and other perks that football can provide. But doesn't want to do what is necessary to earn it. At least not at a top level.

Too bad, because his arm talent is about as good as it gets. I remember watching him and Darnold in the USC/UCLA game. There was a very clear difference in how they threw the ball. Darnold looked like a really good college QB. Rosen looked like an NFL QB playing on Saturday.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, we can just easily admit they’ve sucked.
Until this season, I never saw a light at the end of the tunnel.

Coaching has been Miami's issue the last 15 years. Coker ran it like a country club. Randy and Golden had no idea what they were doing. Richt was burnt out and didn't want to keep up to date with the times. Manny's actually given me a modicum of hope. Miami is not anywhere near the same position as Nebraska. That's not even debatable.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...normaly id say yes but the Cavs did win a title in just 2016 and made it to 4 finals and the Indians have made the World Series in that time frame as well. So i think that comparison falls extremely flat as well.

The MPC Computer Bowl and Russell Athletic Bowl are not exactly the Orange Bowl or the Sugar Bowl. lol.

1 Title in how many years? If you didn't win a title, you didn't win shit. So keep mentioning those title appearances that resulted in, well, nothing.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
something to be said for humility in a fan...

unfounded arrogance is a joke...

#WiggityWack's7yearwindow

Still waiting for this string of titles that the Cavs were going to win based on Wiggy's declarations in 2014 when Lebron came home.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're more full of shit than a clogged toilet. I'm gonna trademake the phrase gotta love this forum.

And like I've told you before from the moment you got to the NBA threads you've had an issue with one person or another. Simply put you're an argument machine.

And if you think @Shaqdaddy11 is @LAD you're even goofier than I thought.

Hey @Mecca what do you think, are Sd11 & LAD the same person? :pound: Funny stuff huh?

Lmfao

The fact that we have both been on different sites with LAD for the last 6-8 years, I'm gonna call shenanigans on this one...lol

Last edited:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for this string of titles that the Cavs were going to win based on Wiggy's declarations in 2014 when Lebron came home.

* acts casual, slides into Dm's *

tenor.gif

Hey, Boo thang...

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might have been.

Can’t reveal my source.

How much would you like to wager Rosen won't be a bust? And we have to define terms of being a bust of course.....