• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you consider laughing at little boys who make idiots of themselves triggered, then sure.

Perhaps you'd like to see the infamous Wiggy meltdown of 2017 if you really want to see triggered.

no doubt...

if anyone still thinks that neurotic twit has ANYBODY by the short hairs on these boards their minds would change in a hurry after seeing that tit fit...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, we're all here for entertainment, and I find it hilarious the way you all get triggered by him. Heck, you're triggered right now and this isn't even a direct post from him.
Not sure about triggered, but she is great comic relief.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, meh. he gets all the crap he does because his whole reason for being here is about his ego and hurt feelings...

you don't know him like we do...

I probably don't know him as well as you guys but I'm also not tainted by years of butt-hurt like many of you seem to be. It's a newbie's outside perspective so take it for what it's worth. As far as I can see, most posters get their panties in a bunch by the mere mention of his name. Now that's saying something.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you consider laughing at little boys who make idiots of themselves triggered, then sure.

Perhaps you'd like to see the infamous Wiggy meltdown of 2017 if you really want to see triggered.

If you could point me to the supposed "meltdown" then sure direct me to it.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about triggered, but she is great comic relief.

I know I give ShaqDaddy a hard time especially about her womanly role on this board but the kid is alright, she does a good job of hanging with the boys.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I give ShaqDaddy a hard time especially about her womanly role on this board but the kid is alright, she does a good job of hanging with the boys.
I think everyone here is alright.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone here is alright.

Yeah, me too. In general, they are a good bunch of dudes and girls. I don't really have many complaints about any of them. I can't say, however, that the feeling is reciprocated by them but I guess you can't expect much when I troll as much as I do. I'm sure @trojanfan12 is still pissed at me for that In N Out thread...LOL.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, me too. In general, they are a good bunch of dudes and girls. I don't really have many complaints about any of them. I can't say, however, that the feeling is reciprocated by them but I guess you can't expect much when I troll as much as I do. I'm sure @trojanfan12 is still pissed at me for that In N Out thread...LOL.
some take it too seriously...most know it's all in good fun.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its now available on Netflix and Red Box

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did make it clear AFTER I questioned your original comment. In this case you added it ....or made it up/lied. And you didn't even get the original quote right. Was not just Klay>Love. It was that you'd take the shooter every time over the big guy.

Guy with the underoos in a bunch is probably the one who still cries about it (hint - you).

No I said only talking about Klay & Love I'd pick Klay. You're the one that made into something else because you got pissed I'd take Klay.

But keep making stuff up so you can tell yourself you're always right in every situation.

Like I said, you're a pathological liar.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I said only talking about Klay & Love I'd pick Klay. You're the one that made into something else because you got pissed I'd take Klay.

But keep making stuff up so you can tell yourself you're always right in every situation.

i STILL remember when he got indignant over the mere suggestion that AD is better than Love...

Last edited:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your original comment was you'd "take the shooter over the big guy who can't shoot." That is verbatim what you said.

Only later did you backtrack and say you were only talking about Klay and Love.

This is not debatable.....but you'll debate it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i STILL remember when he got indignant over the mere suggestion that AD is better than Love...
I also remember all the way back in thread 15518 from earlier today when wamu made up comments when he said the following....

"I can't believe anything you say when you're going & forth with anyone. This is always worth repeating to explain to you the games you always play with everyone.

I know you remember this. I said Klay > Love. Only talking about those 2 players. And you tried to turn in into me saying Klay > AD & Embiid. Which was 100% BS.

That bolded part? Not part of his original comment. None of this was. When he said "I'll take the shooter over the big guy who can't shoot."

Never mind this comment is absurd as Love, in fact, can shoot. He then backtracked and said all he meant was he'd take Klay over Love.

And the meltdown from him wont die.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your source for this supposedly secret information is unnamed, lol? WTF for?

Because it is information I am not supposed to have. I was told in confidence and my friend would get fired if his boss found out he leaked it to me.

So I am not going to say the specifics of what the info is.

Just know that it is almost impossible for Rosen to be a franchise QB in the NFL with the decision making traits that he has.