• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need anyone to back me up as I did so by reposting what was actually said by you and by me.

Find one post where I claimed with certainty Lebron and PG spoke. I can find a bunch where I said we cannot be sure they spoke.

You really make this too easy.

If you don’t need backup, then why not just make your point ONCE in a reply and move on?
If person wants to agree or continue, they will.

You ask over and over hoping to get validation or someone to change their opinion.

It’s working out so well for you.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just messing with ya, dude. Didn’t think you would get so shook so soon. I’m sure you’re a stud in the bedroom…lol…all of you Star Trek nerds tear it up in the sheets, right?

like i didn't know that. We're cool...

'sides, i know how bored you get around here, least til the season starts...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just messing with ya, dude. Didn’t think you would get so shook so soon. I’m sure you’re a stud in the bedroom…lol…all of you Star Trek nerds tear it up in the sheets, right?

and sorry for getting you so triggered. was just having fun...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not the problem. It is the guys who were not posting here this time last year that's the main problem
I don't mind a good troll here and there, as you all know. But these guys just keep going for pages and pages with really boring, hacky stuff.

Good news is, you can block them. I don't but you can.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind a good troll here and there, as you all know. But these guys just keep going for pages and pages with really boring, hacky stuff.

Wouldn't make sense right now because that's all this thread is full of. Not like there's any nba talk going on. Just been the same trash on this board for about a month now. I can live with it because it is the down point in the NBA summer but better not be like this come October

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not the problem. It is the guys who were not posting here this time last year that's the main problem

Preseason right around the corner.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. It is a joke compared to what this board used to be. Embarrassing
theres half a dozen posters that dont even post one thing about basketball- they are here just for the drama. If you ask me thats as big a problem as anything. Wamu, Chieflakers, shaqdaddy literally rarely IF EVER talk basketball....90% of their posts are useless garbage.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres half a dozen posters that dont even post one thing about basketball- they are here just for the drama. If you ask me thats as big a problem as anything. Wamu, Chieflakers, shaqdaddy literally rarely IF EVER talk basketball....90% of their posts are useless garbage.

talk about owning space in someone's head...:lol:

he SUPPOSEDLY has most of us on ignore and STILL can't keep our names out of his fool mouth...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ended up deleting that post. I think we're done here with this exchange. It's going around in circles anyway. I don't like trolling posters I like anyway. Have a good one CL.
out of curiosity i just went through and looked at that exchange and hit the "show ignored content" button....and had to chuckle...lol.....while completely inappropriate, some of those zingers were actually very funny.

What is even funnier though, is that the more I investigated- and went back a few pages-- the more that I saw that CL, despite me blocking him months ago, STILL responds to at least half of my posts-- i continued to go back and seriously WTF...i mean....I became totally creeped out. LOL......I mean....this blew me away. Someone I have had no contact with - and KNOWS that I blocked him MONTHS AGO, still replies to, literally, DOZENS and DOZENS, if not HUNDREDS of my posts.

Talk about a fucking nutjob. I seriously did not know it rose to that level of absurdity. It is without a doubt hilarious how pathetic it is, but I gotta say, it also gives me some trepidation someone that is that obsessed. Without a doubt- a serious WTF moment. Apparently some people lack real lives.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
out of curiosity i just went through and looked at that exchange and hit the "show ignored content" button....and had to chuckle...lol.....while completely inappropriate, some of those zingers were actually very funny.

What is even funnier though, is that the more I investigated- and went back a few pages-- the more that I saw that CL, despite me blocking him months ago, STILL responds to at least half of my posts-- i continued to go back and seriously WTF...i mean....I became totally creeped out. LOL......I mean....this blew me away. Someone I have had no contact with - and KNOWS that I blocked him MONTHS AGO, still replies to, literally, DOZENS and DOZENS, if not HUNDREDS of my posts.

Talk about a fucking nutjob. I seriously did not know it rose to that level of absurdity. It is without a doubt hilarious how pathetic it is, but I gotta say, it also gives me some trepidation someone that is that obsessed. Without a doubt- a serious WTF moment. Apparently some people lack real lives.

Didn’t you stalk facebook and post personal information ( not job title) because you were triggered?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shut the fuck up

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yet you have posted more about the NFL and the Browns than you have basketball on the NBA boards...