• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That part's invalid.
Not really...I answered it each time it was asked.

Just curious. If you came out and said something like "hey, shaqdaddy, you asked him a number of times if there was proof Lebron spoke to PG and each time he said no. You then asked him a question and he provided a reasonable answer" what would happen?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as i've said in previous posts, only a Cavs fan wants to treat ONE TITLE like it's a dynasty...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
Actually, what was said was Cleveland sports rivals Miami Hurricane football the last 15-20 years which is absurd.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really...I answered it each time it was asked.

Just curious. If you came out and said something like "hey, shaqdaddy, you asked him a number of times if there was proof Lebron spoke to PG and each time he said no. You then asked him a question and he provided a reasonable answer" what would happen?

I can't believe anything you say when you're going & forth with anyone. This is always worth repeating to explain to you the games you always play with everyone.

I know you remember this. I said Klay > Love. Only talking about those 2 players. And you tried to turn in into me saying Klay > AD & Embiid. Which was 100% BS.

You like to argue so much you'll make something up & then claim that's what was orignally said.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as i said, MY longevity against your SHORTcomings, stubby...

lol this is fun...

Looks like you’re projecting now, needledick. I’m not surprised, though, you are envious of a dildo, so why wouldn’t you be envious of a well endowed man like me.

It’s funny how you think your wife’s long term relationship with a sex toy is somehow proof of your sexual prowess…LOL

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, your jokes seem to be losing their steam...

back to yanking,little one...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

ROFL…the only one yanking it around here is you, as you watch your wife get off with a vibrator while she imagines having sex with guys like me…lol

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you’re projecting now, needledick. I’m not surprised, though, you are envious of a dildo, so why wouldn’t you be envious of a well endowed man like me.

It’s funny how you think your wife’s long term relationship with a sex toy is somehow proof of your sexual prowess…LOL

Link?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe anything you say when you're going & forth with anyone. This is always worth repeating to explain to you the games you always play with everyone.

I know you remember this. I said Klay > Love. Only talking about those 2 players. And you tried to turn in into me saying Klay > AD & Embiid. Which was 100% BS.

You like to argue so much you'll make something up & then claim that's what was orignally said.
Problem is the bold was added and not what you originally said that got me to reply with the comment you just posted. Meaning, you made it up. And what you really said was "when it comes to a shooter and a big guy I will always take the shooter"

Little different than the comment you made up. And, yes...ironic, huh?

But I'll ask again in THIS case - If you came out and said something like "hey, shaqdaddy, you asked him a number of times if there was proof Lebron spoke to PG and each time he said no. You then asked him a question and he provided a reasonable answer" what would happen?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I'll ask again in THIS case - If you came out and said something like "hey, shaqdaddy, you asked him a number of times if there was proof Lebron spoke to PG and each time he said no. You then asked him a question and he provided a reasonable answer" what would happen?

Lol you never provided a reasonable answer to any questions ever asked to you in this forum.

If you disagree with me perhaps you’d like to tag the people in your reply who would back you up.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol you never provided a reasonable answer to any questions ever asked to you in this forum.

If you disagree with me perhaps you’d like to tag the people in your reply who would back you up.
I don't need anyone to back me up as I did so by reposting what was actually said by you and by me.

Find one post where I claimed with certainty Lebron and PG spoke. I can find a bunch where I said we cannot be sure they spoke.

You really make this too easy.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is the bold was added and not what you originally said that got me to reply with the comment you just posted. Meaning, you made it up. And what you really said was "when it comes to a shooter and a big guy I will always take the shooter"

Little different than the comment you made up. And, yes...ironic, huh?

Oh bullshit. I made it perfectly clear multiple times I was only talking about Klay & Love.

You got your Cavs Underoos in a bunch when I said I'd rather have Klay. Then you claimed I said I'd take Klay over AD & Embiid.

You're a pathalogical liar.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need anyone to back me up as I did so by reposting what was actually said by you and by me.

Find one post where I claimed with certainty Lebron and PG spoke. I can find a bunch where I said we cannot be sure they spoke.

You really make this too easy.

So nobody?

Anybody?

One... person...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#speak4yourself:heh:
I am speaking for myself. And myself is telling you all that you're all idiots. Just look at this thread the last couple weeks. I know it's a slow time in the NBA but sheesh.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OR ...

you can continue TRYING to speak this lie into existence, and i'll continue to go about my marriage...WITHOUT toys, wall blaster...:lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFL…the only one yanking it around here is you, as you watch your wife get off with a vibrator while she imagines having sex with guys like me…lol

hilarious ...!!!lmao @ a chronic masturbater like YOU having sex with ANYBODY...

keep up with them girl avis...like you get any...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am speaking for myself. And myself is telling you all that you're all idiots. Just look at this thread the last couple weeks. I know it's a slow time in the NBA but sheesh.

I agree. It is a joke compared to what this board used to be. Embarrassing

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OR ...

you can continue TRYING to speak this lie into existence, and i'll continue to go about my marriage...WITHOUT toys, wall blaster...:lol:
I’m just messing with ya, dude. Didn’t think you would get so shook so soon. I’m sure you’re a stud in the bedroom…lol…all of you Star Trek nerds tear it up in the sheets, right?