• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the we is all of us. The hypotheticals happen all the time. And, yes, the TT situation a more likely occurrence than one involving time travel.

what's funny is you acknowledge the TT discussion is one and you hate such discussions....and you took part.

Hilarious.

It was Lakers based, and it wasn't the sole reason for the thread.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Lakers based, and it wasn't the sole reason for the thread.
but you partook in the part that was a hypothetical....and you hate hypotheticals.

Or do you? Therein lies the question.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree that no need to go down that road again, and in this case I didn’t type one negative word about Gilbert.

I’ll say it again though, let me know when this great Cavs plan pays off.
Until then you typing the same 1000 words means nothing.
it already paid off once. Well on its way a second time.

When the Sixers are beating the Heats brains in the next few years you will also be able to see how well the same general plan works.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When the Sixers are beating the Heats brains in the next few years you will also be able to see how well the same general plan works.

Well on its way?
19 wins last year, predicted 24 this year.
LeBron was a once in forever.
Like I said let me know WHEN it works

Curious, Sixers plan is to beat the Heat?
I’ll pass every time on how awful they had to be to get to where they have gotten.
Maybe eventually they get over the hump, but until they do, they didn’t, and support and attend a shit show like that for a decade or whatever.
Again, sorry. Nope.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well on its way?
19 wins last year, predicted 24 this year.
LeBron was a once in forever.
Like I said let me know WHEN it works

Curious, Sixers plan is to beat the Heat?
I’ll pass every time on how awful they had to be to get to where they have gotten.
Maybe eventually they get over the hump, but until they do, they didn’t, and support and attend a shit show like that for a decade or whatever.
Again, sorry. Nope.
"maybe eventually they get over the hump"

the Sixers just won playoff series in consecutive years and are primed and ready to contend and win playoff series for the foreseeable future.

Their plan was/is/will continue to be a helluva lot better than whatever the Heats plan has been.

and LeBron NEVER comes back to Cleveland if he didnt lose faith in Arison and Riley and did not see that the Cavs management had built a great young roster with tons of upside. No WAY LeBron comes back if the Cavs operated like the Heat have the last few years

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody in the MJ thread is implying that it would be possible for prime MJ to suddenly play in the league.

You think there's any level of possibility that the NBA and the Cavs would gift TT his free agency and the Lakers an addition $20M in cap space?
Not really implying TT could be a Laker...in fact I've said over and over it'd be next to impossible (read that until you understand).

But more likely than time travel.:L

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"maybe eventually they get over the hump"

the Sixers just won playoff series in consecutive years and are primed and ready to contend and win playoff series for the foreseeable future.

Their plan was/if/will continue to be a helluva lot better than whatever the Heats plan has been.

and LeBron NEVER comes back to Cleveland if he didnt lose faith in Arison and Riley and did not see that the Cavs management had built a great young roster with tons of upside. No WAY LeBron comes back if the Cavs operated like the Heat have the last few years

We get you don’t like the Heat.
I’ll live.
You’ve said the other stuff 1000x.
Don’t care.

Let us know when this Cavs plan pays off.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll live.
Don’t care.

Isn't the cavs plan to give this to the players:

7-reasons-why-space-jam-was-totally-realistic-1-3741-1416418521-8_big.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Absolute best thing the Lakers could do at this point. I'm quite impressed they're doing this.

Rather than signing 'the best available option' out there, they get to see which player fits best in their system.

Keep in mind, unless whoever they pick really impresses the coaching staff, Javele McGee will probably be starter for the majority of the games

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll live.
Don’t care.

so basically you say something ridiculous- like "wait until the Sixers get over the hump" when they have already won playoff series in back to back seasons and have a great young roster- and when i say that is a helluva lot better than the Heats plan you deflect

and when i tell you that the Cavs plan is basically the same as it was before---- and that htey would have NEVER gotten LeBron back if they operated like the Heat have--- trading away picks, signing mediocre free agents to big time deals etc...you deflect again.

your basketball arguments are all trash so you either deflect or name call. Its why I own you so badly.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so basically you say something ridiculous- like "wait until the Sixers get over the hump" when they have already won playoff series in back to back seasons and have a great young roster- and when i say that is a helluva lot better than the Heats plan you deflect

and when i tell you that the Cavs plan is basically the same as it was before---- and that htey would have NEVER gotten LeBron back if they operated like the Heat have--- trading away picks, signing mediocre free agents to big time deals etc...you deflect again.

your basketball arguments are all trash so you either deflect or name call. Its why I own you so badly.

Winning a round is improvement, but not over what I define as over any major hump.
For all the losing they went through. I’ll pass.

As far as you telling me a Cavs plan. Don’t care.
Means nothing until they can contend.

Nobody talking Heat, but you.

Its not even an argument. Its fact.
If it changes, let me know.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning a round is improvement, but not over what I define as over any major hump.
For all the losing they went through. I’ll pass.

As far as you telling me a Cavs plan. Don’t care.
Means nothing until they can contend.

Nobody talking Heat, but you.

Its not even an argument. Its fact.
If it changes, let me know.
if thats the criteria then let me know when the Heat contend....lol

Riley's last success will come because of LeBron. That has to be a biter pill to swallow.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cavs won't win another title for decades. Facts.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Glendale News-Press doesn't exist? Okay.

And I never was a bus driver....I was considering it....and those jobs aren't as bad as you make them out to be. As @Cyder can attest. But, during the hiring process a friemd offered me a position As a Mamagement lead in a call center.

After my mom died I went out of my way to bury the hatchet bevause life is so short but you go out of your way to be such an asshole.

I'm done with you.

Bullshit, I saw you driving the Q19 in Astoria just yesterday.

But all kidding aside, union, city bus drivers do very well, get great benefits, easily top 100,000 a year with OT even just a few years in and get a really nice pension.