• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your point? Beasley and Rose were going 1-2 that year no matter what. Every team would have done exactly what Miami did
talent wise Beasley maybe should have gone #1---- tons of talent, but everyone already knew then that there were serious red flags.

sad to see that type of talent go up in smoke.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did what they all do--- write a big check to shut them up.

funny how you say "all NBA players smoke pot" but oh so few let it derail their careers to the extent it owned Beasley.

Link to where he paid someone off.
Or, talk out of your ass?

Many things contributed to him not living up to the hype, but weed really isnt that high up on the list,

As stated, a decade plus in the NBA is probably twice + normal average.
I believe its 4.5 years.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link to where he paid someone off.
Or, talk out of your ass?

Many things contributed to him not living up to the hype, but weed really isnt that high up on the list,

As stated, a decade plus in the NBA is probably twice + normal average.
I believe its 4.5 years.
Most seriously, there was a sexual assault and kidnapping accusation from a woman in January 2013. Police investigated the complaint, according to the Arizona Republic, but charges were never filed. The woman filed a civil suit two years later, but the presiding judge dismissed it in 2016 after the two sides, according to court records, reached an out-of-court settlement.

BOSSIP Exclusive: Michael Beasley Close To Inking Settlement In Sex Assault Case

NBA star Michael Beasley is close to reaching a settlement in the lawsuit accusing him of r*pe, despite his claims that everything that went down was consensual, according to newly filed court documents.

Sandy Manning sued Beasley earlier this year accusing the NBA star of raping her two years ago.

She explained in her suit that she was invited – with a friend – to a Scottsdale, Az. home back in January 2013, where Beasley and his friend were staying at the time.

The woman said that once she arrived Beasley and his friend terrorized her and “restrained, fondled, grabbed and groped, stripped her clothing from her, repeatedly choked her into unconsciousness, and repeatedly sexually assaulted and raped her.”

She explained in her lawsuit that she suffered physical injuries to her vagina and anus, and she filed the legal battle demanding $25 million in damages.

The local law enforcement investigated the woman’s claims but eventually dismissed the case saying they found no evidence of sexual assault.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your point? Beasley and Rose were going 1-2 that year no matter what. Every team would have done exactly what Miami did

Exactly, and every year the same type of thing happens.

Its one thing to comment on that.
Quite another to talk about him personally like its fact, when actually you don’t have a clue.

I recall being banned from here when I first joined for defending him when Hammer labeled him a thug.

He’s about as much of a thug as I am.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
personally, i find it hilarious that WiggityWack is one of LeClown's biggest detractors after riding his dick for so many years...

#attitudechangedwithcolors

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most seriously, there was a sexual assault and kidnapping accusation from a woman in January 2013. Police investigated the complaint, according to the Arizona Republic, but charges were never filed. The woman filed a civil suit two years later, but the presiding judge dismissed it in 2016 after the two sides, according to court records, reached an out-of-court settlement.

BOSSIP Exclusive: Michael Beasley Close To Inking Settlement In Sex Assault Case

NBA star Michael Beasley is close to reaching a settlement in the lawsuit accusing him of r*pe, despite his claims that everything that went down was consensual, according to newly filed court documents.

Sandy Manning sued Beasley earlier this year accusing the NBA star of raping her two years ago.

She explained in her suit that she was invited – with a friend – to a Scottsdale, Az. home back in January 2013, where Beasley and his friend were staying at the time.

The woman said that once she arrived Beasley and his friend terrorized her and “restrained, fondled, grabbed and groped, stripped her clothing from her, repeatedly choked her into unconsciousness, and repeatedly sexually assaulted and raped her.”

She explained in her lawsuit that she suffered physical injuries to her vagina and anus, and she filed the legal battle demanding $25 million in damages.

The local law enforcement investigated the woman’s claims but eventually dismissed the case saying they found no evidence of sexual assault.

I never claimed he was smart.

Settlement can also mean many different things.

Bottom line says what matters.
Dismissed because no evidence.

These players have groupies in every city they arrive to.
Last thing they need to do is r*pe anyone, they basically have pick of the pussy.
If not smart though, this can easily happen.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Quite another to talk about him personally like its fact, when actually you don’t have a clue.

I recall being banned from here when I first joined for defending him when Hammer labeled him a thug.

oh yah....tons of just regular guys get arrested for drugs, get huge sexual assault suits filed against them, drive with a suspended license and unlicensed loaded guns, go to rehab for drug use and receive suspensions from work.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't even get me started on that thug word

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yah....tons of just regular guys get arrested for drugs, get huge sexual assault suits filed against them, drive with a suspended license and unlicensed loaded guns, go to rehab for drug use and receive suspensions from work.

I said tons smoke weed and don’t live up to draft hype.
I also said he’s not the brightest star in the sky.

What he isn’t though is a scumbag or thug.

Im assuming you know nothing about his early life, childhood, etc..
Hes actually a success story.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
personally, i find it hilarious that WiggityWack is one of LeClown's biggest detractors after riding his dick for so many years...

#attitudechangedwithcolors

100%
Thats why he most often can’t be taken as seriously.

He acts like these players did something personal to him if he doesn't agree with their career choices.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100%
Thats why he most often can’t be taken as seriously.

He acts like these players did something personal to him if he doesn't agree with their career choices.
not sure how driving with suspended license, driving with unlicensed loaded guns, being the subject of sexual harassment suits, being suspended for drugs , speeding at 3 am with a bunch of marijuana on him- equals "career choices"

one of the more hilarious ones - is at the rookie symposium when they are supposed to be indoctrinated into the rules of the NBA- Beasley was in his room past curfew smoking weed with girls.

And I mean- if you are basically not at a symposium for your CAREER- is fine- your young- party whatever

but how many of us would be like- hey- i am going to orientation at BDO ---- instead of listening- i am just basically going to fuck off. lol

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never claimed he was smart.

Settlement can also mean many different things.

Bottom line says what matters.
Dismissed because no evidence.

These players have groupies in every city they arrive to.
Last thing they need to do is r*pe anyone, they basically have pick of the pussy.
If not smart though, this can easily happen.
you call me biased......the guy has HIS history- cuts a big check to his accuser, and you blindly side with him.

hypocrite much?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure how driving with suspended license, driving with unlicensed loaded guns, being the subject of sexual harassment suits, being suspended for drugs , speeding at 3 am with a bunch of marijuana on him- equals "career choices"

It def did, because teams started weighing the distractions vs the reward.
He basically needs to be babysat.

Last time he came back to the Heat, they put him in a hotel which offers residences so he could literally walk to the arena, and he would still be late, etc..

Lets not forget though, despite all of it, LeBron ( who I kept saying here is his friend) wanted him on the Lakers last season.
There’s also a reason for that.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you call me biased......the guy has HIS history- cuts a big check to his accuser, and you blindly side with him.

hypocrite much?

You have no fucking idea what settlement was, and neither do I.
He might have agreed to keep fucking her. Who knows?

All Im saying is that it is highly more likely that she was gold digging vs him actually assaulting her, IMO.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It def did, because teams started weighing the distractions vs the reward.
He basically needs to be babysat.

Last time he came back to the Heat, they put him in a hotel which offers residences so he could literally walk to the arena, and he would still be late, etc..

Lets not forget though, despite all of it, LeBron ( who I kept saying here is his friend) wanted him on the Lakers last season.
There’s also a reason for that.
AND the Lakers had to attach Beasley to Zubac to dump his contract after he was called out for being a selfish player by his coach--- to quote:

It was reported by several outlets that Beasley engaged in a verbal confrontation with Walton about playing unselfishly and that the exchange fell just short of a physical altercation.

he was of course traded to the Clippers and then IMMEDIATELY cut.

he then decided to go back to playing in China since no one wanted to deal with his bullshit in the US.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no fucking idea what settlement was, and neither do I.
He might have agreed to keep fucking her. Who knows?

All Im saying is that it is highly more likely that she was gold digging vs him actually assaulting her, IMO.
all we know for sure is that he wrote a likely very sizable check to make a law suit go away. Take that how you will.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean forgive me if this is not exactly the route Giannis' career went last year, lol:

1. Signs a minimum deal
2. Plays sporadically
3. Is called out by his coach for being selfish, gets in a big argument, has to release a statement to the media that says YES there was a big argument, but it never was to the point of almost getting into a physical altercation with my coach
4. Is traded for nothing a couple weeks later (actually less than nothing since Zubac had positive value [if not a lot])
5. Is cut by the team that traded for him
6. No one wants him so he signs in China.