• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND the Lakers had to attach Beasley to Zubac to dump his contract after he was called out for being a selfish player by his coach--- to quote:

It was reported by several outlets that Beasley engaged in a verbal confrontation with Walton about playing unselfishly and that the exchange fell just short of a physical altercation.

he was of course traded to the Clippers and then IMMEDIATELY cut.

he then decided to go back to playing in China since no one wanted to deal with his bullshit in the US.

“This past Saturday after the Warriors game, Coach Walton and our team had a conversation after a tough loss. Despite reports to the contrary, there was nothing physical between Coach Walton, me, or any other teammate,” Beasley said. “I’ve sat back in the past when stories have been twisted and misreported, but I won’t do that this time. I respect Luke and I respect this team. We are trying to win a championship together.”

It was also reported that center JaVale McGee was involved in a combative verbal exchange directed at Walton, but McGee told Yahoo Sports that was “fake news.”

You find it uncommon that sometimes things get heated in locker rooms?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean forgive me if this is not exactly the route Giannis' career went last year, lol:

1. Signs a minimum deal
2. Plays sporadically
3. Is called out by his coach for being selfish, gets in a big argument, has to release a statement to the media that says YES there was a big argument, but it never was to the point of almost getting into a physical altercation with my coach
4. Is traded for nothing a couple weeks later (actually less than nothing since Zubac had positive value [if not a lot])
5. Is cut by the team that traded for him
6. No one wants him so he signs in China.

Not sure what point you are trying to make or to whom?
I told you NBA teams no longer think his value outweighs his negatives, which is why he’s not on a team.
He def has more talent then alot who are.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no thats a fact- he wrote a check to make a lawsuit go away. Thats no ones guess or opinion- thats in the court documents

How many NBA teams signed him AFTER this?
You think possibly they did a little homework before deciding?

They prob got the facts and surmised he was more stupid then criminal.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Busy Monday after my nice little vacation.....

On that topic, never heard any banjos like some people in here said I would.....

#Assholes

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Beasley is a garbage player - one of the truly magnificent busts of the last 20 years in the NBA- an addition to being a scumbag who is arrested for drugs, investigated for sexual sexual assault, driving with a suspended license, driving with unlicensed loaded guns, and constantly let his teammates down with his laziness, lack of attention to detail, and poor shot selection/ball hogging.

Riley picked him ahead of Russell Westbrook and Kevin Love- 2 guys that went almost immediately thereafter.

so much talent that went up in smoke (literally).

Holy shit.....that's a garbage post.....

On a good team, he's a solid bench who can score while starters are resting. Good option as a 7th or 8th man.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit.....that's a garbage post.....

On a good team, he's a solid bench who can score while starters are resting. Good option as a 7th or 8th man.
oh yah--- greaet 7th 8th option

so good that he was signed for the minimum last year- traded away because he clashed with the coach and couldnt get playing time---- was then subsequently CUT - no one picked him up- and then he went to play in China

sounds like a GREAT rotation player there. LOL

wow - roll up your window on the way into work- all that smog is starting to poison your brain.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beasley isn't even a top 10 bust IMO in the last 10-15 years

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yah--- greaet 7th 8th option

so good that he was signed for the minimum last year- traded away because he clashed with the coach and couldnt get playing time---- was then subsequently CUT - no one picked him up- and then he went to play in China

sounds like a GREAT rotation player there. LOL

wow - roll up your window on the way into work- all that smog is starting to poison your brain.

Plenty of others also currently out of the league.

How’s Melo doing?
And, weren’t you riding JR Smiths cock not too long ago?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beasley isn't even a top 10 bust IMO in the last 10-15 years

Cant be if in league this long.
He just ended up being not worthy of #2, but as you stated, everyone had Rose, Beasley 1-2.

Im sure @WiggyRuss also did, pre draft. Correct?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of others also currently out of the league.

How’s Melo doing?
And, weren’t you riding JR Smiths cock not too long ago?
what does that have to do with his comments refuting the notion Beasley is "a great 7-8th option"?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree there....think most take him #2.

Without a doubt. There was never any debate about Russ or Love being selected above those 2. I wanted Rose for sure. I was actually pretty pissed when we missed out on the top pick. That D-Rose with that D-Wade would have been deadly but we probably never get LBJ if we got D-Rose so not such a bad thing.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does that have to do with his comments refuting the notion Beasley is "a great 7-8th option"?

The notion is wrong as far as talent.
Many rosters dont have 8 players better then Beasley.