• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went through this earlier today here.
If you feel like scrolling back, its there.

Well shiiiit you didn't splain to me. Too lazy to go back & read any comments. Can you repeat what you said?

Michael Beasley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anthony Bennett

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shiiiit you didn't splain to me. Too lazy to go back & read any comments. Can you repeat what you said?

you could go back just a few and see this - The notion is wrong as far as talent.
Many rosters dont have 8 players better then Beasley.

Then wonder why if this is true, why has no teamed offered to pay him the minimum to be on a 15 man roster.

I think even bennett is on a roster. Yikes.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

because no one wants to deal with Beasley's bullshit.

Selfish players that do not pay attention to detail and create distractions are generally not highly regarded in the NBA.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, if you want to use the Cavs as an example - look no further than Porter Jr.

He DEFINITELY had way way way way more talent than so many guys that went ahead of him in the draft----- but he lacks work ethic, and his name pops up in stories where you dont want it.

There are SOOOO many guys that have a ton of talent---- but if you cant work hard, learn a system, play together and minimize distractions no one is going to want you. Its why Spo was dying to get rid of Whiteside.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda like the overs for the Mavericks and Wizards.

Lakers at 49.5 is pretty hilarious if you ask me- but prob not too wrong.

Toronto at 46.5 seems a little high, but who knows.

I think there is a decent chance the Wizards finish with the worst record in the league.

Any minor injury to Beal could shut him down for a long time. I believe they are attempting to rank for 1 year before trying 1 more time with Wall and Beal.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, if you want to use the Cavs as an example - look no further than Porter Jr.

He DEFINITELY had way way way way more talent than so many guys that went ahead of him in the draft----- but he lacks work ethic, and his name pops up in stories where you dont want it.

There are SOOOO many guys that have a ton of talent---- but if you cant work hard, learn a system, play together and minimize distractions no one is going to want you. Its why Spo was dying to get rid of Whiteside.
Excellent point, and why I am confident Sexton can become a very good player. He's on the other end of the spectrum when t comes to work ethic.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's not why, but keep running with it.
Bam is the main reason why.
Whiteside has no future here, so yes, I'm sure Spoelsta preferred so see Whiteside go than Dragic, Jones Jr or Kelly O if it meant bringing Butler in.

Whiteside didn't work hard, learn the system, play together and minimize distractions?

Do you have actual lips on your ass?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes a terrible top 7-8 option.

Its why he is in China after getting cut from basically a league min. contract.

On some teams.

Who are the Cavs 7-8 option?:pound:
Whose going to help them win those 24.5 games?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On some teams.

Who are the Cavs 7-8 option?:pound:
Whose going to help them win those 24.5 games?
7-9 when Love came back and played 15+ so would seem he could (along with addition of Garland), but seeing as how pick is owed to Atlanta I'd like to keep it and 24 would be fine.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7-9 when Love came back and played 15+ so would seem he could (along with addition of Garland), but seeing as how pick is owed to Atlanta I'd like to keep it and 24 would be fine.

Good for you.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry-no-vacancies-9498056.png

If we didn't sign Patterson and Melo accepted being like 11th or 12th man, sure.

BUT, with Harkless, George, Patterson, Green and Leonard sharing the forward minutes, point guard and center should be the focus of that last roster spot.

So, Lakers....

Help yourself...lol