• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll still take Bosh. He wasn't the defensive liability on the floor that Love was. Understand my "logic" now? You sure love to argue & pretend it's everyone else.

What's your line again, gotta love this forum?
You get I said I could understand if someone thought Bosh was better and that it's close?

Or I love to argue so much but you joined into a conversation that you were not involved to.....say it with me......argue.

Gotta Love this Forum or
Oh, the irony

you pick

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact, I do.....guess Kyrie isn't very good either? I note you didn't answer the question. are you saying Bosh was never out for critical moments in the 4th for anything but rest in the playoffs?

:L

Just stop your dumbass little games. In no way did @TurnUpTheHeat say Kyrie wasn't a good player. There you go making shit up again.

Seriously why do you insist on making up your own reality & asking silly questions about something you created & nobody said?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Just stop your dumbass little games. In no way did @TurnUpTheHeat say Kyrie wasn't a good player. There you go making shit up again.

Seriously why do you insist on making up your own reality & asking silly questions about something you created & nobody said?

Cause he’s get some issue, that apparently he wants us to deal with every day.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's deflection because you wont answer the question. Here it is again....

He played with very little talent....and was able to coax playoff seasons. Can anyone from your list say the same as a true #1?

Your answer should either be "no, I cannot" or it should consist of names from your list.

In order to do anything in the playoffs one must get there. Bosh as a #1 has led his team to the playoffs. Has anyone on your list?

@TurnUpTheHeat look at me defending Bosh.
It's deflection because you wont answer the question. Here it is again....

He played with very little talent....and was able to coax playoff seasons. Can anyone from your list say the same as a true #1?

Your answer should either be "no, I cannot" or it should consist of names from your list.

In order to do anything in the playoffs one must get there. Bosh as a #1 has led his team to the playoffs. Has anyone on your list?

@TurnUpTheHeat look at me defending Bosh.

It’s a dumb question. Should I ask you if Bosh ever won a finals MVP? Like Parker and Worthy did. Or if Bosh dropped 36 points, 16 rebounds and 10 assists in a finals like Worthy did? Answer those questions to prove that Bosh was a better player. At least Bosh had the opportunity to accomplish these feats, almost all of the players on my list didn’t. But if you want me to throw out a couple of guys who did have the opportunity as a leader to lead their team to the playoffs, Drexler and Ray Allen had the opportunity and did. Of course, Bosh did it in what was a very weak East at the time. Ben Gordon went further than Bosh in the playoffs during the same period when Bosh went to the playoffs one year…lol. Real big accomplishment by Bosh to make it the playoffs and never win a series even when he was favored. You need to stop propping up your boy with weak accomplishments.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get I said I could understand if someone thought Bosh was better and that it's close?

Or I love to argue so much but you joined into a conversation that you were not involved to.....say it with me......argue.

Gotta Love this Forum or
Oh, the irony

you pick

:pound:

Joined the conversation? Oh well my bad there. I didn't know the new SportsHoopla rulz. So when you're in the middle of telling someone yet again they're wrong I should avoid the conversation. Makes sense. I'd be one less person you'd have to yell at.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a mistake. Just don't get into it with him. Who cares if he's wrong?

Ummm.
I did the opposite of try to get into it, stating opinions are just that. I prefer Bosh, but if he or anyone prefers Love, great.
That should equate to moving on.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a dumb question. Should I ask you if Bosh ever won a finals MVP? Like Parker and Worthy did. Or if Bosh dropped 36 points, 16 rebounds and 10 assists in a finals like Worthy did? Answer those questions to prove that Bosh was a better player. At least Bosh had the opportunity to accomplish these feats, almost all of the players on my list didn’t. But if you want me to throw out a couple of guys who did have the opportunity as a leader to lead their team to the playoffs, Drexler and Ray Allen had the opportunity and did. Of course, Bosh did it in what was a very weak East at the time. Ben Gordon went further than Bosh in the playoffs during the same period when Bosh went to the playoffs one year…lol. Real big accomplishment by Bosh to make it the playoffs and never win a series even when he was favored. You need to stop propping up your boy with weak accomplishments.
Here I go defending Bosh again even though @TurnUpTheHeat thinks I don't believe he's a stud......

Try and follow. Bosh was the #1 player on the teams he led to the playoffs. Worthy was never the #1 guy on his team after graduating from UNC. Parker was never #1 on a playoff team.

I agree Drexler and Allen can qualify......but your list was, what, 10-15 deep?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McGee had a PER rating of 21.88 last year, 14th among centers. Shot 62.4%, 3rd among centers. 12 pts, 7.5 reb, and 2 blocks in 22 mpg. His numbers would be even better if not for a bout of pneumonia that knocked him down in the middle of the season. He was easily the best member of the meme team. Glad to have him back this season.
and he signed a 1 year contract for less than Enes Kanter because no one wanted him.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Joined the conversation? Oh well my bad there. I didn't know the new SportsHoopla rulz. So when you're in the middle of telling someone yet again they're wrong I should avoid the conversation. Makes sense. I'd be one less person you'd have to yell at.
Feel free to join in anytime.....but you joined the conversation so you could...say it with me.....argue. You know, exactly what you are accusing me of doing.

And as is often the case you jump to the rescue of someone who is making foolish comments. But if you think I said Bosh was anything other than a stud you can help him look too.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here I go defending Bosh again even though @TurnUpTheHeat thinks I don't believe he's a stud......

Try and follow. Bosh was the #1 player on the teams he led to the playoffs. Worthy was never the #1 guy on his team after graduating from UNC. Parker was never #1 on a playoff team.

I agree Drexler and Allen can qualify......but your list was, what, 10-15 deep?

Too funny.
All I ever said was I prefer Bosh.
All the other stuff is just your #dailydrama

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny.
All I ever said was I prefer Bosh.
All the other stuff is just your #dailydrama
Actually, it's not "all you ever said". You said this.....

You really are a fucking clown.

Bosh was a perennial all-star for a reason.
You not understanding it, is a you problem.

And I clearly agree as I'm making that point in the comment to which you replied.

Now you are arguing with me when I agreed with you. But, yeah, I argue too much

Too funny.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cleveland Cavaliers matched the greatest comeback in NBA playoff history on Thursday, spinning a 26-point deficit into a 119-114 Game 3 victory over the Indiana Pacers. They did it behind LeBron James, whose masterful second half produced a triple-double of 41 points (on 14-of-27 shooting), 13 rebounds, and 12 assists, to take a 3-0 series lead over the Pacers with the threat of sweeping them in Indiana in Game 4.

James put together one of history’s amazing basketball stories without his All-Star teammates Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love, who were on the bench much of Cleveland’s run. Instead, Tyronn Lue surrounded The King with shooters, as James led a Cavaliers offense that outscored Indiana, 70-40, in the second half.

@dtgold88
Remember this one?
There were more, and at times in the Finals.
please do not be an idiot

Remember Chris Bosh's Game 7 vs. the Spurs?

how about 28 minutes, 0/5 from the field, zero points scored, 5 fouls, 2 turnovers.

Or the following year where he looked awful in 2 straight losses and was a huge impetus for LeBron leaving.

Please do not cherry pick games- anyone can do that- for any player

in Bosh's last Finals he went 11.9 pts, 8.9 rpg, 2.1 assists

Love, in his last finals went for 19 ppg, 11.3 boards, 1.8 assists

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol..

#whodiedandmadehim(God)mod?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to join in anytime.....but you joined the conversation so you could...say it with me.....argue. You know, exactly what you are accusing me of doing.

And as is often the case you jump to the rescue of someone who is making foolish comments. But if you think I said Bosh was anything other than a stud you can help him look too.

Nope. Not jumping into any of your conversations anymore. You hurt my feelings by telling me I'm wrong for not agreeing w/ you.

Now all jokes aside. I didn't join this conversation to argue. I joined to say I'd rather have Bosh & I told you why. How is that arguing? You have an issue w/ my response (like you always do w/ everyone). Now does the game you're playing right now sound fimiliar? This isn't the first time you've tried pulling this crap.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to the people that criticized Dan Gilbert for Griffin leaving-- eat a dick

Former Cavaliers general manager and current Pelicans vice president of basketball operations David Griffin was integral in building the Cavaliers' 2016 championship team, but he didn't exactly enjoy himself during his three-year run leading Cleveland's front office.

“Everything we did was so inorganic and unsustainable and, frankly, not fun. I was miserable,” Griffin told Sports Illustrated's Jake Fischer. “Literally the moment we won the championship I knew I was gonna leave. There was no way I was gonna stay for any amount of money.”

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pressures of annually supplementing LeBron James with a contending roster mounted endlessly. “Everything we did was so inorganic and unsustainable and, frankly, not fun. I was miserable,” Griffin says. “Literally the moment we won the championship I knew I was gonna leave. There was no way I was gonna stay for any amount of money.”

As champagne popped in the Cavs’ locker room, Griffin privately wept in an Oakland broom closet. A one-track mind had removed anything but delivering the city’s first championship in 52 years from consciousness. “I didn’t watch the league, and I didn’t love the game anymore,” Griffin says. “I was so fixated on outcome that I just totally lost my joy.” His NBA TV sidestep proved therapeutic. He rediscovered his passion for the game. An appetite to steer a franchise returned, the lingering bad taste from Cleveland crystalizing Griffin’s ideal next destination. “I was kind of chomping at the bit to do it right,” he says.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,955.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the plane....see you guys on the flip side. Most likely won't be on here much....until Sunday. Unless, I come on to post pics of scenery.....or banjos.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome.....a lifeline. Maybe you can help him find where I said Bosh was anything but a stud. In fact, in another conversation I am being criticized for thinking he's better than someone else thinks he is.

Better stay away from me. You don't want me to go off on some namecalling, F bomb laced tirade because someone told me I was wrong (and proved it).

Oh....wait.
I hope you're kidding, I just said I don't mess with you when you're like this LOL