• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it a deflection? We measure our stars based on their performance on the biggest stage, the NBA playoffs. If we based it on the regular season then Derozan and Lowry would be living legends right now…lol
How is it a deflection? We measure our stars based on their
It's deflection because you wont answer the question. Here it is again....

He played with very little talent....and was able to coax playoff seasons. Can anyone from your list say the same as a true #1?

Your answer should either be "no, I cannot" or it should consist of names from your list.

In order to do anything in the playoffs one must get there. Bosh as a #1 has led his team to the playoffs. Has anyone on your list?

@TurnUpTheHeat look at me defending Bosh.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes...it's an opinion. Love might be better.

Back to your meltdown. Wasn't like I thought you'd own up to the mistake you made.

Because you made a foolish comment and cannot back it up? Then got bent out of shape even though I agree Bosh is an exceptional player?

Back to your meltdown.

My first post today was that you, as well as anyone, was entitled to your opinion.

That, to any NORMAL person, would have been the end of discussion.

As far as meltdown, it appears that your daily life is one.
Never seen anyone who claims to like to argue, like its your fucking hobby.

Gotta love this forum!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first post today was that you, as well as anyone, was entitled to your opinion.

That, to any NORMAL person, would have been the end of discussion.

As far as meltdown, it appears that your daily life is one.
Never seen anyone who claims to like to argue, like its your fucking hobby.

Gotta love this forum!
If I found the right one your first post you asked a question and I answered it. Like any normal person would. I get irrational people like you avoid answering direct questions.

You also offered this nugget.....
You really are a fucking clown.

Bosh was a perennial all-star for a reason.
You not understanding it, is a you problem.

Any luck finding a post where I did not acknowledge Bosh was a very good or even great player? In fact, in my discussion with lebronlaker I am being criticized by him for thinking he's better than he thinks he is.

continue your meltdown while you argue and complain I like to argue.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like another poll if you ask me...

Bosh or Love: who would YOU rather have...?

Is this a joke? Bosh > Love. Bosh got the Raptors to the playoffs twice. The only place Love ever took the Twolves to was the lottery.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinions are opinions.
Fact is Cavs chose to keep Love off the court during important times of playoff games, including Finals.
This was your first post of the day....I replied to point out you were wrong, which often happens here when someone makes a baseless comment.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a joke? Bosh > Love. Bosh got the Raptors to the playoffs twice. The only place Love ever took the Twolves to was the lottery.
You also don't get the whole Eastern conference vs. western thing? Hopefully you wont join a certain poster in saying the East was only a little better.

Gotta look out for my fellow Browns' fans.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,955.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure somebody is about to get fired....I made it past security.

They had 1 job and failed.....

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was your first post of the day....I replied to point out you were wrong, which often happens here when someone makes a baseless comment.

It would be wrong
if it wasnt true
Cavs 1000% chose to keep him off the court at times, and Im not talking normal rest.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also don't get the whole Eastern conference vs. western thing? Hopefully you wont join a certain poster in saying the East was only a little better.

Gotta look out for my fellow Browns' fans.

Yeah I don't get it because I don't agree w/ you on this topic. More nonsense from you. But that's typlical. Whenever anyone disagrees w/ anything you say you have an issue w/ it. It's part of the game you play. And I don't care about East or West right now. I think Bosh was a better player than Love. Bosh is a sure-shot 1st ballot HOFer. And while Love might get in it won't be on his first try.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be wrong
if it wasnt true
Cavs 1000% chose to keep him off the court at times, and Im not talking normal rest.
sure they did, as many good players sit at important times for match up reasons.

Are you suggesting there was never a playoff game that Bosh sat in the 4th for anything other than regular rest?

Any luck finding a post where I did not consider Bosh to be anything other than a very good or even exceptional player?

continue your meltdown.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cleveland Cavaliers matched the greatest comeback in NBA playoff history on Thursday, spinning a 26-point deficit into a 119-114 Game 3 victory over the Indiana Pacers. They did it behind LeBron James, whose masterful second half produced a triple-double of 41 points (on 14-of-27 shooting), 13 rebounds, and 12 assists, to take a 3-0 series lead over the Pacers with the threat of sweeping them in Indiana in Game 4.

James put together one of history’s amazing basketball stories without his All-Star teammates Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love, who were on the bench much of Cleveland’s run. Instead, Tyronn Lue surrounded The King with shooters, as James led a Cavaliers offense that outscored Indiana, 70-40, in the second half.

@dtgold88
Remember this one?
There were more, and at times in the Finals.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I found the right one your first post you asked a question and I answered it. Like any normal person would. I get irrational people like you avoid answering direct questions.

You also offered this nugget.....
You really are a fucking clown.

Bosh was a perennial all-star for a reason.
You not understanding it, is a you problem.

Any luck finding a post where I did not acknowledge Bosh was a very good or even great player? In fact, in my discussion with lebronlaker I am being criticized by him for thinking he's better than he thinks he is.

continue your meltdown while you argue and complain I like to argue.

Your act is tiring and OLD.
I'm guessing not long until @trojanfan12 pulls the plug.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't get it because I don't agree w/ you on this topic. More nonsense from you. But that's typlical. Whenever anyone disagrees w/ anything you say you have an issue w/ it. It's part of the game you play. And I don't care about East or West right now. I think Bosh was a better player than Love. Bosh is a sure-shot 1st ballot HOFer. And while Love might get in it won't be on his first try.
You get if we are disagreeing it also means you disagree with what I have to say? I don't have an issue at all. Even said I think it's close. Just pointing out making the playoffs does not mean Bosh was better as the West is a far better conference.

Though I guess by your "logic" any player who led his team to the Eastern playoffs must be better than a player in the West who did not?

Bosh was no doubt better as long as you don't care about shooting from the inside or outside, rebounding or passing.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cleveland Cavaliers matched the greatest comeback in NBA playoff history on Thursday, spinning a 26-point deficit into a 119-114 Game 3 victory over the Indiana Pacers. They did it behind LeBron James, whose masterful second half produced a triple-double of 41 points (on 14-of-27 shooting), 13 rebounds, and 12 assists, to take a 3-0 series lead over the Pacers with the threat of sweeping them in Indiana in Game 4.

James put together one of history’s amazing basketball stories without his All-Star teammates Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love, who were on the bench much of Cleveland’s run. Instead, Tyronn Lue surrounded The King with shooters, as James led a Cavaliers offense that outscored Indiana, 70-40, in the second half.

@dtgold88
Remember this one?
There were more, and at times in the Finals.
In fact, I do.....guess Kyrie isn't very good either? I note you didn't answer the question. are you saying Bosh was never out for critical moments in the 4th for anything but rest in the playoffs?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get if we are disagreeing it also means you disagree with what I have to say? I don't have an issue at all. Even said I think it's close. Just pointing out making the playoffs does not mean Bosh was better as the West is a far better conference.

Though I guess by your "logic" any player who led his team to the Eastern playoffs must be better than a player in the West who did not?

Bosh was no doubt better as long as you don't care about shooting from the inside or outside, rebounding or passing.

I'll still take Bosh. He wasn't the defensive liability on the floor that Love was. Understand my "logic" now? You sure love to argue & pretend it's everyone else.

What's your line again, gotta love this forum?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a mistake. Just don't get into it with him. Who cares if he's wrong?
Awesome.....a lifeline. Maybe you can help him find where I said Bosh was anything but a stud. In fact, in another conversation I am being criticized for thinking he's better than someone else thinks he is.

Better stay away from me. You don't want me to go off on some namecalling, F bomb laced tirade because someone told me I was wrong (and proved it).

Oh....wait.