• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do...you are one of the many who likes to call me out on arguing and getting the last word while arguing and getting the last word. But I already knew this.

Yeah, this is bullshit. I won't argue anything with you for than a couple of pages anymore. Haven't done that in a while.

And your schtick of arguing things for page after page and days on end...then blaming others for it has lost it's entertainment value (a long time ago) and needs to stop.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
# 11296 (your own words) "I realize I often argue and try to get the last word in"

But it's always everyone else right?
Admitting I know I often argue and try and get the last word in has what to do with taking a comment out of context?

Only area it might be "everyone else" is many will argue and try and get the last word while accusing me of arguing and get the last word. Next time I dod this feel free to let me know.

"This" BTW is accuse someone of arguing and wanting the last word as I argue and try and get the last word.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is bullshit. I won't argue anything with you for than a couple of pages anymore. Haven't done that in a while.

And your schtick of arguing things for page after page and days on end...then blaming others for it has lost it's entertainment value (a long time ago) and needs to stop.
when have I blamed others? If someone wants to argue and try to get the last word, when have I blamed them (other than when they do so while accusing me of arguing and wanting the last word)?

Never mind none of this has anything to do with wamu saying I take things out of context and have done so constantly since I got here 7 months ago....even though he has all of 1 example.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bu
No he doesn't see what you mean.
But I do.....he is one of the many who likes to argue and/or get the last word while accusing me of arguing and wanting the last word.

Pretty easy to understand.....now you and knowing what "taking out of context" means? That's another story.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct.....and not like 32-33 is ancient.

Yeah, definitely not ancient. It's funny, for so,me reason, I thought those Rockets teams did better than they actually did.

They lost to the Jazz in the WCF in their first season together. After that, it was first round exits.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, definitely not ancient. It's funny, for so,me reason, I thought those Rockets teams did better than they actually did.

They lost to the Jazz in the WCF in their first season together. After that, it was first round exits.
Yep...their most success was all pre so-called Super Team.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admitting I know I often argue and try and get the last word in has what to do with taking a comment out of context?

Only area it might be "everyone else" is many will argue and try and get the last word while accusing me of arguing and get the last word. Next time I dod this feel free to let me know.

"This" BTW is accuse someone of arguing and wanting the last word as I argue and try and get the last word.

"Next time I dod this feel free to let me know."

Okay. You're doding it again right now.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Next time I dod this feel free to let me know."

Okay. You're doding it again right now.
I'm complaining because you are arguing and trying to get the last word after saying I'm not bothered if you choose to argue and get the last word?

Did you explain how this qualifies as taking a comment out of context yet and I missed it?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm complaining because you are arguing and trying to get the last word after saying I'm not bothered if you choose to argue and get the last word?

Did you explain how this qualifies as taking a comment out of context yet and I missed it?

:pound:

So pointing out something you actually said is arguing?

giphy (5).gif

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope yer K.C. Chefs get swept by the Broncos dis year.

I don't know how the Browns will do this year, but I have no doubt they'll be fun to watch one way or the other.

There's a lot of talent on that team.

There are also a lot of big personalities (especially with OBJ and Baker).

If they all pull together and stay on the same page...they could be a really good team.

If the personalities start to clash, it could be an epic meltdown.

What happens when the Browns win a game and OBJ is mad because he got 3 catches for 19 yards?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how the Browns will do this year, but I have no doubt they'll be fun to watch one way or the other.

There's a lot of talent on that team.

There are also a lot of big personalities (especially with OBJ and Baker).

If they all pull together and stay on the same page...they could be a really good team.

If the personalities start to clash, it could be an epic meltdown.

What happens when the Browns win a game and OBJ is mad because he got 3 catches for 19 yards?

I refuse to buy any of the hype. Don't like it. I think my hopes for the Browns are simple & realistic. Win more games than last year & beat those damn Steelers. That's it. No crazy-ass predictions outta me. For me there's just way too many unknowns for over-the-top expectations.

As far as OBJ. All I can do is hope the change of scenery & having his best friend around (J. Landry) will keep his massive diva-ego in check. But judging by his past antics I wouldn't bet on it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

So pointing out something you actually said is arguing?

View attachment 211763
You're really struggling with comprehension today.

How are ya coming with an explanation how any of this is "taking comments out of context"?

So funny I've been doing this constantly since Day 1 yet all you have is one example from probably 6 months ago.