• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs will be as good as their picks turn out and what they do with Love. I didn't know they were one of the top 3 most injured teams last year. Just from that alone should mean they will be better next year, plus however their lottery pick turns out this year.

Coming off 4 finals and a championship waiting a few years isn't that bad tbh

Mainly had to do with Love and TT got hurt for the first time in his career, either way they didn't have enough talent and experience to win a whole lot of games. But you are right the Cavs have to build through the draft, they have done it in the past. Sexton played above my expectations, time for Garland to show what he's got now. Should be a fun team to watch though

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you mean Kawhi/PG or Kyrie/Durant? Assuming the former, I agree. Latter, too, but only if Durant comes back healthy.

Yeah, meant Kawhi/PG. lol

But yeah, if KD comes back close to 100%, you can add Kyrie/KD to the list.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one more season of it. All seriousness you think they'd be better off winning and losing their draft pick during a rebuild?

I think they lose because they aren't good enough to win.
I just think its funny how some act like its on purpose just to get picks.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.....though IF healthy, Durant can do so much more.

No doubt but I wouldn't put that combo in the top 3 for a couple reasons. KD's injury, don't know how he will recover. Also, Kyrie has also had injury problems. Won't see the best of this combo until probably next year most likely. Also, Kyrie is a nutcase. He played with Lebron who has become over his career one of the best leaders we have ever seen in the game. KD right now is mentally fragile, I'm just not sure all that will turn out. As far as potential talent you could put this combo at 2 though.

Curry-Klay's chemistry is the reason why they are so high imo. Best shooting backcourt in NBA history and compliment each other perfectly.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they lose because they aren't good enough to win.
I just think its funny how some act like its on purpose just to get picks.
Not as much to get picks as it is not to lose their pick. You get if not top 10 it goes to NO? But, yeah, build a team to play around Lebron and lose Lebron could lead to losing.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao, worse down there. factor in the friggin' humidity...

damn near 100 and rain? talk about just not right...

Florida humidity >>>>>>> California humidity.

When I first moved back from Florida (I think I had been back for about 3 weeks), my girlfriend (now wife) and I were walking through our neighborhood and she starts talking about how humid it is.

I just started laughing.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida humidity >>>>>>> California humidity.

When I first moved back from Florida (I think I had been back for about 3 weeks), my girlfriend (now wife) and I were walking through our neighborhood and she starts talking about how humid it is.

I just started laughing.

oh, I know. I was in Ft. Walton Beach and couldn't friggin' believe it...

#thankyouAirForce

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt but I wouldn't put that combo in the top 3 for a couple reasons. KD's injury, don't know how he will recover. Also, Kyrie has also had injury problems. Won't see the best of this combo until probably next year most likely. Also, Kyrie is a nutcase. He played with Lebron who has become over his career one of the best leaders we have ever seen in the game. KD right now is mentally fragile, I'm just not sure all that will turn out. As far as potential talent you could put this combo at 2 though.

Curry-Klay's chemistry is the reason why they are so high imo. Best shooting backcourt in NBA history and compliment each other perfectly.
Mostly agree....other than Lebron being "best leader". sure hasn't led by example.

But yeah....tough to know about Kyrie/Durant due to the health and having never played together.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when I lived in Phoenix that was long enough to cause panic and flooding. Right, @Mecca ?
I don't understand why they didn't put in more gutters.

It will rain for 5 minutes and your yard will be flooded for 3 days.

Now monsoons...

Those are no joke.

We had a little drizzle and wind last night and every trashcan on my block is overturned .

Yuck.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now monsoons...

Those are no joke.

We had a little drizzle and wind last night and every trashcan on my block is overturned .

Yuck.

Experienced any dust or sandstorms out there yet.

Those are fun. lol

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now monsoons...

Those are no joke.

Yuck.
Damn...Haven't lived there since the early 90s. Would have thought they might have made improvements in that area. Guess not.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as much to get picks as it is not to lose their pick. You get if not top 10 it goes to NO? But, yeah, build a team to play around Lebron and lose Lebron could lead to losing.

Lots of words to just say ‘ not good enough to win’.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like LA last season? We've seen a number of words to explain this.

Ya gotta love this forum.

What Lakers poster has ever said they hoped they’d lose to get a better pick until the season was totally shot, at which point it makes sense to think like that?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Lakers poster has ever said they hoped they’d lose to get a better pick until the season was totally shot, at which point it makes sense to think like that?
None....but when it is mentioned they vastly underachieved they give many reasons why.

Just like I am giving a rational reason why it's best the Cavs lose.....or do you think it's smart for a rebuilding team to give away first round picks?

A) yes
B) no