• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason...Staff, FA, Draft Outlook

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were the heavy favorite, but looks like Colbert backed out. Price was too rich.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were the heavy favorite, but looks like Colbert backed out. Price was too rich.

Horse shit.

Hes worth the 1st round plus compensation.

Toss in a 4th, toss in Burns, or another safety that we would end up cutting for Minkah anyway.

Not gonna find his talent in the draft next year.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Edmunds with a good coverage play. Actually surprised

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Genuinely curious here... Here's a look at the WR FA pool. Any takers?

1. Martavis Bryant
2. Dez Bryant
3. Pierre Garcon
4. Kelvin Benjamin
5. Jordan Matthews
6. Deonte Thompson
##. Eli Rogers

I don't see anyone above that would provide relief to the Steelers other than Eli Rogers.

If I was Colbert and wanting to make decisions on the WR corps...
  1. I'd cut my losses with Moncrief yesterday. It's not just the drops that I have a problem with, I just don't see anything from Moncrief that gives me optimism. His routes are lazy, and he's not blocking in the run game. He's playing uninspired and lacking passion for the game. He doesn't boost the guys around him.
  2. Sign Eli Rogers. He's better than Switzer and can actually create separation.
  3. Move Washington to WR2, and Johnson to WR3. Bench Switzer & restrict him to return duties until someone else can take that job. Make Rogers the slot WR for the rest of the year.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Martavis Bryant
2. Dez Bryant
3. Pierre Garcon
4. Kelvin Benjamin
5. Jordan Matthews
6. Deonte Thompson
##. Eli Rogers

I don't see anyone above that would provide relief to the Steelers other than Eli Rogers.

1. I'd cut my losses with Moncrief yesterday. It's not just the drops that I have a problem with, I just don't see anything from Moncrief that gives me optimism. His routes are lazy, and he's not blocking in the run game. He's playing uninspired and lacking passion for the game. He doesn't boost the guys around him.
  2. Sign Eli Rogers. He's better than Switzer and can actually create separation.
  3. Move Washington to WR2, and Johnson to WR3. Bench Switzer & restrict him to return duties until someone else can take that job. Make Rogers the slot WR for the rest of the year.

I'd certainly sit Moncrief for awhile...he's going to use the hand as an excuse the rest of the way imo...give those targets to Johnson and Washington.

Eli...I hate admit it, I thought Switzer brought more to the team with his versatility...but LBs are tracking this guy down. Rogers would be a better fit as a playmaker in space.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Martavis Bryant
2. Dez Bryant
3. Pierre Garcon
4. Kelvin Benjamin
5. Jordan Matthews
6. Deonte Thompson
##. Eli Rogers

been saying switzer is not worth it for a while. bring back eli. doubtful to marty b. but garcon, dez, benji(ugh) were all guys i looked at

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd certainly sit Moncrief for awhile...he's going to use the hand as an excuse the rest of the way imo...give those targets to Johnson and Washington.

Eli...I hate admit it, I thought Switzer brought more to the team with his versatility...but LBs are tracking this guy down. Rogers would be a better fit as a playmaker in space.
Big swing & a miss by me as well with Switz. His chemistry late last season with Ben was great. This year it seems he is often the 3rd or 4th progression and by that time isn't open, nor is he rerouting to help Ben out. Seemed like last year Fichtner was scheming ways to get Switz involved. Not at all the case this year.

been saying switzer is not worth it for a while. bring back eli. doubtful to marty b. but garcon, dez, benji(ugh) were all guys i looked at
Marty B... No chance. Dude shouldn't be allowed back in the league.

Dez... Not against it, just don't think he provides anything they don't already have. Dez is a possession receiver, just like JuJu & Washington. They need a WR that can create separation, not just provide possession stability. If that were the case, then that's on Fichtner for not scheming correctly, not the personnel.

Garcon... 34 years old. Don't really think this guy has much left in the tank, but I didn't watch him at all last year so no clue.

Benji... As Goober said, "he's a popeyes biscuit away from being a TE". Given the amount of time off he has had, and that he showed up immensely obese to BUF camp last year, we can pretty much guarantee that he's a TE at this point.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big swing & a miss by me as well with Switz. His chemistry late last season with Ben was great. This year it seems he is often the 3rd or 4th progression and by that time isn't open, nor is he rerouting to help Ben out. Seemed like last year Fichtner was scheming ways to get Switz involved. Not at all the case this year.

Marty B... No chance. Dude shouldn't be allowed back in the league.

Dez... Not against it, just don't think he provides anything they don't already have. Dez is a possession receiver, just like JuJu & Washington. They need a WR that can create separation, not just provide possession stability. If that were the case, then that's on Fichtner for not scheming correctly, not the personnel.

Garcon... 34 years old. Don't really think this guy has much left in the tank, but I didn't watch him at all last year so no clue.

Benji... As Goober said, "he's a popeyes biscuit away from being a TE". Given the amount of time off he has had, and that he showed up immensely obese to BUF camp last year, we can pretty much guarantee that he's a TE at this point.
well we brought in some speedsters, they arent wokring, there are speedy guys available, they just arent good receivers, like tommy lee jones

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well we brought in some speedsters, they arent wokring, there are speedy guys available, they just arent good receivers, like tommy lee jones
True. I'd be more interested in finding a trade partner than to explore FA (aside from Eli Rogers).

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin & Mike on a phone call to Eli this morning...

source.gif

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whateva. It's over. Fan that dumpster fire. Bask in the putrid bouquet.
Son bitch was just there to thank them for the opportunity? Timing seems like a desperate cry for a job if that's the case.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cue up the fireworks...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are the available QB FA's right now?

Collin Kaepernick
Paxton Lynch
Brandon Weeden
Tom Savage
Landry Jones
Brock Osweiler

all that comes to mind lol