• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2019 NBA Playoffs First Round: Indiana Pacers vs. Boston Celtics

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for nothing Indy
P
Boston is a much better matchup for Milwaukee.

I know it would have been fun to extend this series a bit, but round 2 should be great.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P

I know it would have been fun to extend this series a bit, but round 2 should be great.

Yea i thought Indy would be good enough to win at least 1 game.

Bummer.

Very real chance we only get 2 series that goes longer than 5 games in round 1

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As many as 7 FA's, Indy could look a lot different next season.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out doing the Easter thing... missed the game, but glad Boston shut the door hard and gets some days to rest up.

Indy was a fortunate first round match up for the C's... and not just because Oladipo was out. Indy still plays great defense and is well coached, so it was still a battle... which Boston needed to get warmed up for the much bigger challenge next round.

Bucks vs Celtics is shaping up to be epic... (or as epic as a 2nd round series can possibly be)

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indy played great. Bojan and tyreke are intriguing FAs this summer

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P

No doubt Boston a tougher matchup but I do wonder about them a little. Bucks arguably better than Indiana at every position in the lineup than Indiana...often not even close. And Indiana was in every game it seems at least until the 4th quarter.

Maybe just who Indiana is, though. No doubt a tough team.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out doing the Easter thing... missed the game, but glad Boston shut the door hard and gets some days to rest up.

Indy was a fortunate first round match up for the C's... and not just because Oladipo was out. Indy still plays great defense and is well coached, so it was still a battle... which Boston needed to get warmed up for the much bigger challenge next round.

Bucks vs Celtics is shaping up to be epic... (or as epic as a 2nd round series can possibly be)
Hope you are right, but Bucks are not Indy, who despite the sweep didn't seem like Cs could put away early in any game. I'd say Milwaukee is better than Indiana at every position....and it's not really close. Possible Cs step it up, I guess.

Congrats on the sweep!!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's going to be epic, it may very well decide the East. If Boston gets by the Bucks, I think they have definitive shot with the Raps or sixers.