• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 NBA Lottery And Draft

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said what I think and you've said what you think. Not going to get into your pages long nonsense.
I'll just ask one question. First, you never really said what you think happened. You only tried to make possible excuses for the Lakers FO.

Question is do you believe Shelbourne or not?

I believe her. Not because I'm anti-LA. Just seems like an odd thing to state as fact when if it wasn't true it can easily be proven she lied.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just ask one question. First, you never really said what you think happened. You only tried to make possible excuses for the Lakers FO.

I believe her. Not because I'm anti-LA. Just seems like an odd thing to state as fact when if it wasn't true it can easily be proven she lied.
i mean, if she wasnt sure A. I dont think she would have reported it in the first place, or B. at the VERY least qualified it.

Pretty definitive language there.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10th pick? better than 13!!!!

It would be funny if the CAvs basically traded Jr Smith and 26 for Bazemore and 10, and then dealt 5 and 10 to move up to 3.

it would basically be Dan Gilbert spending like 20 some million dollars to move up 2 spots in the draft. lol

This specific trade is Bazemore, the 8th and 10th for J.R. Smith and the 5th. So they would move back, take that contract but get two picks in the top 10.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This specific trade is Bazemore, the 8th and 10th for J.R. Smith and the 5th. So they would move back, take that contract but get two picks in the top 10.
mehhhhhhh.......

i dunno

i have seen mocks where Hunter drops

if they think they can get Hunter at 8 then do it. But i wouldnt do it till I was on the clock and saw who was avaliable because ya never know how things play out in these drafts.

a team could fall in love with garland or culver or both....crazy shit happens

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10th pick? better than 13!!!!

It would be funny if the CAvs basically traded Jr Smith and 26 for Bazemore and 10, and then dealt 5 and 10 to move up to 3.

it would basically be Dan Gilbert spending like 20 some million dollars to move up 2 spots in the draft. lol
If I read correctly, the cavs would be giving up the 5 in this deal with JR for Bazemore, 8 and 10.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know if I believe her or not. I don't believe she is intentionally making shit up. But, I also don't know where her info came from. It wasn't even her article. It was someone else quoting her. As solid as she is, she's been wrong a few times as well.

I didn't make any excuses for anyone. I just pointed out other possible explanations. People are going to believe what they want based on their own personal bias.

I really don't care if it was a mistake by the Lakers or not. If it was, they'll hopefully learn from it.

Either way, they are in a hell of a lot better shape than they were just a few days ago because they now have 2 top 5 players.

They just need to make sure they don't screw up on filling out the rest of the roster. Which, at this point, is all I care about.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beat me to it......I'd rather just get the 13 from Miami (but not give up the 5) given the choice.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mehhhhhhh.......

i dunno

if they think they can get Hunter at 8 then do it. But i wouldnt do it till I was on the clock and saw who was avaliable because ya never know how things play out in these drafts.

a team could fall in love with garland or culver or both....crazy shit happens
Right...but only way to do that is take a guy at 5 that Atlanta would want (and you would want if you aren't able to deal out of the pick).

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mehhhhhhh.......

i dunno

if they think they can get Hunter at 8 then do it.

Yeah Hunter could drop. What if the Pelicans keep the pick? I think Culver goes at 4 then we are going to see PG's dropping which isn't a good thing for the Cavs. I think best case scenario the Pelicans trade out of that spot to a team needing a PG, so that team takes Garland.

Then the Cavs decide, you have Culver, Hunter AND Reddish still OTB for the 5, 6 and 7 picks. The Suns NEED a PG so you are definitely getting one of those players if you drop to 8. I'm just not sure what exactly their plan is if Reddish, Hunter and Culver are all on that same Tier 2 level than they can afford to drop back.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beat me to it......I'd rather just get the 13 from Miami (but not give up the 5) given the choice.

I agree. Take one of Miami's bad contracts, swap the 13 and 26. Then you have 5 and 13. That is pretty damn good in my book.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Hunter could drop. What if the Pelicans keep the pick? I think Culver goes at 4 then we are going to see PG's dropping which isn't a good thing for the Cavs. I think best case scenario the Pelicans trade out of that spot to a team needing a PG, so that team takes Garland.

Then the Cavs decide, you have Culver, Hunter AND Reddish still OTB for the 5, 6 and 7 picks. The Suns NEED a PG so you are definitely getting one of those players if you drop to 8. I'm just not sure what exactly their plan is if Reddish, Hunter and Culver are all on that same Tier 2 level than they can afford to drop back.
If there's a guy you love you take him, though, unless you know you get him if you drop.

I don't think they think like fans where we might say there are 3 they like and are happy with 1. My guess is they know which one they like best.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently there have been some "cryptic" tweets from Kyle Kuzma over the past couple of days.

Have any of you folks with twitter seen anything?

Apparently, he sent out emoji's that were 6 sets of eyes. Then he apparently sent out another with emoji's that were pairs of eyes.

Then, they say he changed his avatar to a picture of Kyrie guarding him.

Does he know something?

Or is he trolling?

That's what the show I'm listening to now was trying to figure out. lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there's a guy you love you take him, though, unless you know you get him if you drop.

I don't think they think like fans where we might say there are 3 they like and are happy with 1. My guess is they know which one they like best.

I'm still guessing Hunter. I think he fits Beilein's system and he is the most NBA ready. He might not have the highest ceiling but it is a safer pick. They will be looking to flip that JR pick to get another young talent too.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently there have been some "cryptic" tweets from Kyle Kuzma over the past couple of days.

Have any of you folks with twitter seen anything?

Apparently, he sent out emoji's that were 6 sets of eyes. Then he apparently sent out another with emoji's that were pairs of eyes.

Then, they say he changed his avatar to a picture of Kyrie guarding him.

Does he know something?

Or is he trolling?

That's what the show I'm listening to now was trying to figure out. lol

Kyle Kuzma Is Driving Lakers Fans Crazy With These Cryptic Messages

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still guessing Hunter. I think he fits Beilein's system and he is the most NBA ready. He might not have the highest ceiling but it is a safer pick. They will be looking to flip that JR pick to get another young talent too.
Wonder with a team like ours if safe is the way to go. Figure if we are to get a superstar it will need to be the draft, so maybe they need to go for the home run (even if it comes with the lowest floor)?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am hearing more and more the Nets will stop negotiations with Kyrie if they can't get KD and just sign DLo long-term. If that happens...we are in for a clusterfuck.