• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 NBA Lottery And Draft

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder with a team like ours if safe is the way to go. Figure if we are to get a superstar it will need to be the draft, so maybe they need to go for the home run (even if it comes with the lowest floor)?

Yeah but everyone has a different opinion. Gilbert seems to know his stuff from the past, so overall I trust him and Altman.
They might project Hunter to be Kawhi for all that I know lol. You really just never know.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness. Not sure what I would think of Kyrie on the team.

On the one hand, his most sane years were when he was playing alongside Lebron, so maybe Lebron can keep him on his meds.

On the other hand, he also couldn't contain his crazy and left.

Maybe the Lakers can give him a contract that ends at the same time Lebron's does? lol
i dont think you have to worry about it too much, lol

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but everyone has a different opinion. Gilbert seems to know his stuff from the past, so overall I trust him and Altman.
They might project Hunter to be Kawhi for all that I know lol. You really just never know.
And it's funny he gets shit for being involved when if what we've heard is true we want him to speak up. Many have said he wanted Green based on talks with Izzo, and he let the FO trade up for Zeller. And seems he liked Sexton which turned out to be a good pick (so far).

But you are right....as fans we have no clue who likes who, and even the GMs get it wrong a lot.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On the one hand, his most sane years were when he was playing alongside Lebron, so maybe Lebron can keep him on his meds.

Maybe the Lakers can give him a contract that ends at the same time Lebron's does? lol

I think him being the #3 would be a huge luxury and he would stay out of the drama more. Also, having played with Lebron and learning his lession it would be fine. Doubt it happens but that would be the greatest trio in NBA history on paper at least and talent-wise.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure he contained his crazy here as he literally (and, yes, this is used correctly) went weeks without talking to anyone during the season.

But he did make that shot, so......

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean with Horford and Kyrie gone i think they are at about 72M right now so they do have cap room.

why not sign someone like Russell?
I've heard rumors going in all directions... and it's quite possible that all those rumors are true... that the Celtics are exploring and possibly open to anything.

Of course, it's not unusual for the Celtics to be linked to many rumors... so... :noidea:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think you have to worry about it too much, lol

I agree. But with him wanting out of Boston and the Nets possibly losing interest unless they get a guarantee from KD.

People are mentioning the Lakers again.

But, unless they can shed more cap space and AD waives his trade bonus, they aren't likely to have the cap space unless he is willing to sign for less, which I doubt he'd do.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think him being the #3 would be a huge luxury and he would stay out of the drama more. Also, having played with Lebron and learning his lession it would be fine. Doubt it happens but that would be the greatest trio in NBA history on paper at least and talent-wise.
he is supposedly friends with AD isn't he, or was that just KD?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True. But counting on crazy people can be a dicey proposition. lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure he contained his crazy here as he literally (and, yes, this is used correctly) went weeks without talking to anyone during the season.

But he did make that shot, so......

I didn't know (or maybe forgot) about that. Thought it as just a Boston thing.

That shot definitely covers up a lot though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is supposedly friends with AD isn't he, or was that just KD?

Who knows at this point. For all that I know he likes everyone and hates everyone and he now thinks the earth is square shaped

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know (or maybe forgot) about that. Thought it as just a Boston thing.

That shot definitely covers up a lot though.
was according to Jason Lloyd who was a beat writer at the time for a local paper.

Pretty sure they knew Lebron was gone which was why the Cavs had to trade Kyrie...they didn't want Lebron's last year here to be dragged down by a kook (who needed an eventual knee surgery).

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. But with him wanting out of Boston and the Nets possibly losing interest unless they get a guarantee from KD.

People are mentioning the Lakers again.

But, unless they can shed more cap space and AD waives his trade bonus, they aren't likely to have the cap space unless he is willing to sign for less, which I doubt he'd do.
he is a whack job so you never know, but if all the Lakers have to work with is 24M in cap space then i cant see them getting a max guy.