• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 NBA Lottery And Draft

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying since last season Kyrie would never lead the Celtics to a title.
If the C's get AD, Kyrie won't have to lead the Celtics to a title anymore.

Back to his old Robin role, which he's pretty good at.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though Tatum proved himself two years ago in the playoffs, Ingram played great after the AS break. Both havent proved themselves enough but both have nice potentials.

Boston and their lower draft picks compared to the Lakers and their #4 pick plus adding in Ball or Kuzma seems like the better option right now. I actually thought the opposite a couple weeks ago but sitting back and looking at it I changed my mind. Ingram is due a contract extension soon so that is a little bump but if they like him that much it shouldnt be a problem

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True. I still don't see that happening. But you never know.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do agree with this, however, not the same as in Cleveland. when he was here, the Batman had the ball a lot as he was often a point forward. AD will need Kyrie to stop dribbling in order for him to get the ball from him.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the Lakers record during this epic stretch?

Don't know & don't care. But they did win 2 outta 3 to end their great season. That's something to build on for next year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree with this, however, not the same as in Cleveland. when he was here, the Batman had the ball a lot as he was often a point forward. AD will need Kyrie to stop dribbling in order for him to get the ball from him.

You'll get Kyrie to stop dribbling when LeBron admits he's going bald. Neither is happening.

If Kyrie ends up in LA-LA Land he better send LeBron a thank you for taking me back card.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the Lakers record during this epic stretch?

Why does record matter? Everyone was hurt. Put Tatum on that team. He averaged 27 and 6 and shooting over 50% from the field. Point is, Tatum is not much more valuable as a trade chip than Ingram, his ceiling looks to be stunted. Ingram’s is looking better. Both going in opposite directions

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Kyrie leaves there is no AD and looks pretty clear now he is bolting for NY or Brooklyn. I dont see the odds of him staying good. The reports of the C’s backing off AD pretty confirms they know Kyrie is gone. They could still try to get AD but kinda pointless imo

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll get Kyrie to stop dribbling when LeBron admits he's going bald. Neither is happening.

If Kyrie ends up in LA-LA Land he better send LeBron a thank you for taking me back card.
Too bad Magic is not still there if this happened. He could tell everyone they will take the ball out of Kyrie's hands and have him do things differently than in Cleveland.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad Magic is not still there if this happened. He could tell everyone they will take the ball out of Kyrie's hands and have him do things differently than in Cleveland.

It won't matter where he ends up next. Within a couple of months he'll find something to bitch about.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kyrie leaves there is no AD and looks pretty clear now he is bolting for NY or Brooklyn. I dont see the odds of him staying good. The reports of the C’s backing off AD pretty confirms they know Kyrie is gone. They could still try to get AD but kinda pointless imo

Link to this please? I haven’t heard that. I’d like to old yeller myself if I can

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does record matter? Everyone was hurt. Put Tatum on that team. He averaged 27 and 6 and shooting over 50% from the field. Point is, Tatum is not much more valuable as a trade chip than Ingram, his ceiling looks to be stunted. Ingram’s is looking better. Both going in opposite directions
Blood clots.

Missing over 50 plus games in his first 2 Seasons.

No defense.

I'd take Tatum, Brown draft picks over Ingram, Kuz, Lonzo and Lavar and #4.

Some good players will be left on the board at 4.

But, any franchise like guys?

Not sure how they are going in opposite directions.

Just like Ball's growth was stiffled by Rondo and LeBron's ball dominate play, so was Tatum with Kyrie and Hayward.

Until it's proven that Ingram and Ball are healthy, this is just a ridiculous debate.

Both of those young cores are valuable, HEALTHY.

But, when is the last time that was the case in Lakerland?

I'm going option C.

Knicks.

Pelicans would be doing themselves a favor avoiding Lavar and giving Zion a running mate, in his best bud, Barrett.

Robinson and Knox have decent upside too.

Last edited:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Q....

This is what @Shanemansj13 is talking about.

It's all uncomfirmed rumors. But, it's out there.

Buying a house 15 minutes from the Nets practice facility doesn't help to dispel that notion.

NBA analyst Colin Cowherd had a chance to discuss Kyrie’s situation with college basketball insider Jeff Goodman, who claims that he has known Kyrie for a long time. When the two discussed Irving’s situation with the Celtics during an episode of The Herd Podcast, Goodman said he knows that the All-Star guard will be signing elsewhere this summer. “I’d be surprised if he stays in Boston. You see his body language. You hear enough smoke, you know there’s something going on here. Obviously, Kyrie’s kinda moody, he’s got a tight inner circle. So, I’m not sure how much validity some of (the rumors have), but again, I don’t expect him to be in Boston. You could see it in the locker room and with his teammates, that they almost don’t know how to take to Kyrie Irving.”

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Q

NBA analyst Colin Cowherd had a chance to discuss Kyrie’s situation with college basketball insider Jeff Goodman, who claims that he has known Kyrie for a long time. When the two discussed Irving’s situation with the Celtics during an episode of The Herd Podcast, Goodman said he knows that the All-Star guard will be signing elsewhere this summer. “I’d be surprised if he stays in Boston. You see his body language. You hear enough smoke, you know there’s something going on here. Obviously, Kyrie’s kinda moody, he’s got a tight inner circle. So, I’m not sure how much validity some of (the rumors have), but again, I don’t expect him to be in Boston. You could see it in the locker room and with his teammates, that they almost don’t know how to take to Kyrie Irving.”

"NBA analyst Colin Cowherd"

:pound:

That's the best joke I've heard all day.

giphy (4).gif

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blood clots.

Missing over 50 plus games in his first 2 Seasons.

No defense.

I'd take Tatum, Brown draft picks over Ingram, Kuz, Lonzo and Lavar and #4.

Some good players will be left on the board at 4.

But, any franchise like guys?

Not sure how they are going in opposite directions.

Just like Ball's growth was stiffled by Rondo and LeBron's ball dominate play, so was Tatum with Kyrie and Hayward.

Until it's proven that Ingram and Ball are healthy, this is just a ridiculous debate.

Both of those young cores are valuable, HEALTHY.

But, when is the last time that was the case in Lakerland?

I'm going option C.

Knicks.

Pelicans would be doing themselves a favor avoiding Lavar and giving Zion a running mate, in his best bud, Barrett.

Robinson and Knox have decent upside too.

It’ll be fun to see if they play better together in the NBA than they do at duke.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his 3 years in Cleveland before LeBron returned yes they won more games each season. Moral victories don't count. But didn't have a .500 record. No playoffs.

To be fair, it was his first 3 years and the Cavs didn't have much of a roster.

He leaves the Cavs & they return to the Finals.

They also went to 3 finals and won a title with him. Obviously, that had more to do with Lebron coming back. So, they may have still made the finals with Lebron and no Kyrie, but I don't think they win the title without him. He was pretty big in that series.

He gets injured, misses the playoffs & the Celtics go to the EFC. And we all know how Boston's season ended this year & the pathetic #'s that Flat Earther put up in games 2-5.

This is legit. What I wonder about though, is how much was Kyrie and how much was the kids getting a little full of themselves because of last years success? My guess is...a little of both.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how Danny got all these assets to trade for a Kyrie and a brow, but overpaid for Kyrie and trading for him cost him the chance to get brow.