• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 NBA Lottery And Draft

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah not sure if I believe that either. If they got commitments from KD and Kyrie, they would give up Zion in an instant to go all-in for AD.
LOL... This guy is out of hia mind!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah not sure if I believe that either. If they got commitments from KD and Kyrie, they would give up Zion in an instant to go all-in for AD.
Just two weeks ago delusional Knicks fan had Zion going to the New York with Anthony Davis and Kevin Durant. In their minds it was a lock even though they think New York has plenty of good players to use for trade bait. Interesting that they still think they can get Kevin Durant and Anthony Davis. Now what if they get none of those?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just two weeks ago delusional Knicks fan had Zion going to the New York with Anthony Davis and Kevin Durant. In their minds it was a lock even though they think New York has plenty of good players to use for trade bait. Interesting that they still think they can get Kevin Durant and Anthony Davis. Now what if they get none of those?

Don't know if they are getting KD or not, but they are surely not getting AD or Zion...

https://nypost.com/2019/05/21/pelicans-lay-out-next-step-in-their-anthony-davis-plan/

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The path the Lakers are on this actually excites me that the Lakers didn't want him. I like the Vogel hire but the organization is in shambles right now.

Bickerstaff has a stellar track record and he didn't have anything to work with in Memphis. He can help Beilein develop these young players. Most likely he chose the Cavs is bc of Beilein, also his father is a senior advisor for the Cavs so it makes sense.
I don't agree - I think the Lakers are more together then what most people believe. Magic Johnson as of right now is trashing them because he is obviously still upset and the reason he is upset because he handled the situation poorly. As the president of operations, it was his job to sit down with Pelinka and discuss it. If Pelinka is telling the truth, Magic didn't do that even after he quit and was with him. Jeanie is quite capable of making the decisions needed to rebuild the team and she has Kurt Rambis along with Phil Jackson and Rambis's wife advising her. The scouts and other people can give her all of the information she needs to make the decisions

And it appears to me that the Pelicans are dug in with the idea of making Davis stay and convincing him to stay - I hope they stick with that that plan - If they do that, then there is a better chance the Lakers sign him next summer

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offers are only for teams that are selling... The Pels are not... (selling). You obviously didn't look at the link... https://nypost.com/2019/05/21/pelicans-lay-out-next-step-in-their-anthony-davis-plan/
Yes, I know that - that was one of my points, but my question is this

Set aside the fact that the Pelicans are delusional into thinking they can force Davis to resign next year

If the Pelicans Were to agree to a trade, then what does the Knicks have to offer? I really don't believe they have enough to strike a deal like the Knicks fans in here are saying

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I know that - that was one of my points, but my question is this

Set aside the fact that the Pelicans are delusional into thinking they can force Davis to resign next year

If the Pelicans Were to agree to a trade, then what does the Knicks have to offer? I really don't believe they have enough to strike a deal like the Knicks fans in here are saying
Pels aren't delusional... Lakers fans are... AD will resign with the Pels.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do too. End of the day, if the Lakers get a top FA or significantly improve the team, it really won't matter what the FO looks like.

At the very least, Vogel is solid and steady, which they could use right now.

Bickerstaff is a good assistant, but not a good HC. When he interviewed with the Lakers, it was for the HC and they didn't offer him the job.

So, your attempt to mock the Lakers was a failure since a guy can't turn down a job that was never offered to him.

You should probably apologize to @Shaqdaddy11 since it was you who was wrong.

The path the Lakers are on this actually excites me that the Lakers didn't want him. I like the Vogel hire but the organization is in shambles right now.

Bickerstaff has a stellar track record and he didn't have anything to work with in Memphis. He can help Beilein develop these young players. Most likely he chose the Cavs is bc of Beilein, also his father is a senior advisor for the Cavs so it makes sense.

Yeah I misspoke, he intervirewed for HC for the Lakers, not the Cavs.

The Cavs gets him as an assistant but the Lakers interview him for a head coaching position :pound:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pels aren't delusional... Lakers fans are... AD will resign with the Pels.
That's not AD said - he point blank made it clear that he still wants out - New Orleans is a shit hole for a city - normal people don't want to stay there dude. Sorry

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they arent getting zion lolzzz AD wants out, we have been over this many times.

You also said Kyrie is going to N.O., they sign Randle and keep AD :pound: you cant make this shit up
He also said Anthony Davis will -resign with the Pelicans even though he has said over and over he is not staying:pound:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I misspoke, he intervirewed for HC for the Lakers, not the Cavs.

The Cavs gets him as an assistant but the Lakers interview him for a head coaching position :pound:

lol @the Cavs hiring him. We all know how Dan likes to fire coaches. You could say that Bickerstaff is a heartbeat away from being the Cavs head coach. :pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @the Cavs hiring him. We all know how Dan likes to fire coaches. You could say that Bickerstaff is a heartbeat away from working for a nut job. :pound:

I just couldn't resist fixing this for you :lol:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offers are only for teams that are selling... The Pels are not... (selling). You obviously didn't look at the link... https://nypost.com/2019/05/21/pelicans-lay-out-next-step-in-their-anthony-davis-plan/

That link is a lot of nothing. Of course the new PBO is going to try to convince AD to stay. AD has not said his plans have changed at all, and those plans were to (hopefully) be traded, and was looking forward to free agency next summer (indicating that just because he's traded somewhere doesn't mean he'll stay there).

The story also says that Zion and his father indicated they were happy to be going to New Orleans (what else is a kid going to say to a team official, unless he's a brazen asshole), even though he hasn't been officially picked yet. We could all see his reaction on draft night. He as at least shocked, if not disappointed.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That link is a lot of nothing. Of course the new PBO is going to try to convince AD to stay. AD has not said his plans have changed at all, and those plans were to (hopefully) be traded, and was looking forward to free agency next summer (indicating that just because he's traded somewhere doesn't mean he'll stay there).

The story also says that Zion and his father indicated they were happy to be going to New Orleans (what else is a kid going to say to a team official, unless he's a brazen asshole), even though he hasn't been officially picked yet. We could all see his reaction on draft night. He as at least shocked, if not disappointed.
All AD have said (last season) is that "he wants to play for a team that are contenders for the title"... The article I posted, says that the (all new) Pels F.O. intents to sourround AD, Zion & Jrue with a roster that can compete... They are sure that if they can turn out with a team that will contend this season, then AD will resign with the Pels. Therefore they won't trade AD this off season and one should expect that only if they fail to compete, they may consider trading him in Feb... IMo, if they are ranking high by Feb. they won't trade him until the deadline either, but they'll play the playoffs with AD...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not AD said - he point blank made it clear that he still wants out - New Orleans is a shit hole for a city - normal people don't want to stay there dude. Sorry

Coastal city under sea level, the armpit of the United States.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All AD have said (last season) is that "he wants to play for a team that are contenders for the title"... The article I posted, says that the (all new) Pels F.O. intents to sourround AD, Zion & Jrue with a roster that can compete... They are sure that if they can turn out with a team that will contend this season, then AD will resign with the Pels. Therefore they won't trade AD this off season and one should expect that only if they fail to compete, they may consider trading him in Feb... IMo, if they are ranking high by Feb. they won't trade him until the deadline either, but they'll play the playoffs with AD...

If they are ranking high for what, the lottery? LOL. Playoffs? More LOL.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You still aren't getting it. AD and his representative said he wanted out but he didn't have a preferred destination. What player doesn't want to win? This bridge has been broken and there isn't much to do fixing it other than trading him. They aren't a contender adding just Zion, he is a rookie.

Yeah he will be on the Pelicans even though he sat out basically half the season bc he asked for a trade. A rookie is really making a differnence LOL

He is gone. Book it.