• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Oscars / 92nd Academy Awards

Which film deserves Best Picture? (Not which film will get it, but which one deserves it.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've talked about your birthing process and how much fun you had during sex.. and then said, "I want to get on with it and don't want to waste anymore of your time."

This is the reason females aren't successful comedians.

I dunno, Maya/Kristen were pretty funny. The Martin/Rock bit at the beginning felt wooden.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Julia Louis Dreyfuss has been hilarious for 30+ years now.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kick it off with a 'blacks are powerful, I love diversity and gay people' song by a black singer, and then into a black person talking about inspirational people in her life... who are all black people. LOL, what a joke.

lmfao, hilarious seeing this montage put on by the Oscars of all these movie contributors being sound/music/production/director/actor folks, and it's obviously NOBODY in the office knows who any of these people are. LMFAO... Oscars are such a fraud.

Forum: "Shark you're actually watching the Oscars?"
I got 3 screens on a computer setup, breh... might as well watch the ultimate level of hypocrisy and human faking routine of all time.

You've talked about your birthing process and how much fun you had during sex.. and then said, "I want to get on with it and don't want to waste anymore of your time."

WTF are you talking about Phoenix? HOLY SHIT!? How high is this fucker?

His speech is mental institution shit.. course California probably considers absolutely insane/drugged up/fucked up talk normal..

giphy.gif

Jesus Christ!..... someone is bitter, cynical & miserable tonight. Have a few drinks to help you chill out for fucks sake!

:dhd:

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent seen many of the films but I guess I have to rent Parasite now.

My friends that have seen it strongly recommended it. I usually watch 1 foreign language movie a year, so at keast I know what the next one will be.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Jesus Christ!..... someone is bitter, cynical & miserable tonight. Have a few drinks to help you chill out for fucks sake!

:dhd:

If you want to be a successful lawyer or political figurehead in America, watch the Oscars... that's where you'll get 100% of your source information.

And I did have a few drinks prior to this!! And because of your insensitive and condescending post I'm having a few more! And I support alcoholics.. and your message was offensive.... and the reason why we need to be more caring to alcoholics, ESPECIALLY ones that are of color!!! Because unlike catatonics, they have a voice! And their voice must be heard! And LET ME FINISH, their contribution to this Country is both caring and something that we as film makers need to realize and embrace!!!!1!!1

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to be a successful lawyer or political figurehead in America, watch the Oscars... that's where you'll get 100% of your source information.

And I did have a few drinks prior to this!! And because of your insensitive and condescending post I'm having a few more! And I support alcoholics.. and your message was offensive.... and the reason why we need to be more caring to alcoholics, ESPECIALLY ones that are of color!!! Because unlike catatonics, they have a voice! And their voice must be heard! And LET ME FINISH, their contribution to this Country is both caring and something that we as film makers need to realize and embrace!!!!1!!1

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, where's that?

Dude wtf are you serious? You came over 2 hours ago and passed out in my guest bed, woke up, and are posting from your phone. I asked if you wanted to play video games a few minutes ago and you said no, and then got all bitchy about disturbing you... the fuck dude?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude wtf are you serious? You came over 2 hours ago and passed out in my guest bed, woke up, and are posting from your phone. I asked if you wanted to play video games a few minutes ago and you said no, and then got all bitchy about disturbing you... the fuck dude?

I tell you what...if you can correctly guess what island I'm on I'll play along.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell you what...if you can correctly guess what island I'm on I'll play along.

Well when we finished playing Lava Pillows before you passed out, you claimed you were on "Island Magma Tits", so I'll go with that..

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"The best night of my husband's life" :pound:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Director:
* Bang Some-ho (Parasite)

Best Actress:
* Renee Zellweger(Judy)

Best Actor:
* Joaquin Phoenix (Joker)

Best Supporting Actress:
* Laura Dern(Marriage Story)

Best Supporting Actor:
* Brad Pitt(Once Upon A Time in Hollywood)

Best Original Screenplay:
* Quinten Tarratino(Once Upon A Time in Hollywood)

Best Adapted Screenplay:

* Taiki Waititi(JoJo Rabbit)

Best Cinematography:
Roger Deakens(1917)

Best Original Score:
Thomas Newman(1917)

Best Film Editing:
Michael McCusker(Ford V Ferrari)

For some reason I didn't put Best Picture in this list. I would have picked 1917 so I would have got that wrong.

So I got 10 out of 12 right.