• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics are very good.

Kyrie is one of the best scorers in the league, easily top 5, maybe top 2.

That doesn't change the fact that you are horribly overrating his impact on a team's success. The numbers over time bear that out.

And stop PMing me with this garbage. If you want to post trollish crap, do it in public.
Lmfao...

@lebron23james ....

You sliding in Tlance's Dm's?

slide-in-yo-dm-like_o_4301931.jpg

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cavs wouldn't have a championship without him...

How am i horribly overrating his impact on a team's success?

That is true for literally hundreds of players throughout the history of the league. Especially when a Finals series goes 6+ games.

For example, in 2013 LeBron was hands down the best player, but Miami doesn't win the series without contributions from Ray Allen, Chris Bosh, Wade, Battier, and even Chalmers.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is true for literally hundreds of players throughout the history of the league. Especially when a Finals series goes 6+ games.

For example, in 2013 LeBron was hands down the best player, but Miami doesn't win the series without contributions from Ray Allen, Chris Bosh, Wade, Battier, and even Chalmers.

Wow, that is a stretch.

You do realize that in 2015 Irving was the leader for win share right, not lebron?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not ever say that.
Yes, but they won those 2 games without Irving.

People assume they should be much better with him, but the problem is chemistry, not talent. Kyrie kills chemistry for the 3 reasons stated on the other thread:

Ball stopper, bad defense, poor shot selection at times

Teams that take bad shots, play large amounts of ISO offense and don't play great defense simply don't win titles. You can get away with one of those habits, but you have to be damn near perfect to beat this year's Warrior team, and Cleveland ain't close.

I think Cleveland might be able to beat OKC in a series, but what are the chances of OKC coming out of the West. Maybe 5%?

Also, keep in mind that Golden State is much better this year than they were last.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People assume they should be much better with him, but the problem is chemistry, not talent. Kyrie kills chemistry for the 3 reasons stated on the other thread:

Teams that take bad shots, play large amounts of ISO offense and don't play great defense simply don't win titles. You can get away with one of those habits, but you have to be damn near perfect to beat this year's Warrior team, and Cleveland ain't close.

I think Cleveland might be able to beat OKC in a series, but what are the chances of OKC coming out of the West. Maybe 5%?

Also, keep in mind that Golden State is much better this year than they were last.

I did say that, and it is all true.

What I also said REPEATEDLY was that he only makes teams marginally better despite his talents because of the facts listed above. Last season in Boston only offers further evidence I was right.

I never once said Cleveland was better without him. And until you find where I did, you are a damn liar.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you might as well be talking to a door- this is the same guy that said the Cavs were worse off with Kyrie.

If i recall correctly it was either him or that moron shaqdaddy that said we were better without Kyrie and love lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did say that, and it is all true.

What I also said REPEATEDLY was that he only makes teams marginally better despite his talents because of the facts listed above. Last season in Boston only offers further evidence I was right.

I never once said Cleveland was better without him. And until you find where I did, you are a damn liar.

Boston doesn't prove shit lol

He was the leader on that team and clear cut best player. If he was there they would have been in the finals.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance listen to what Draymond says about Kyrie...You are a fool when it comes to Kyrie, can't think straight lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is some top notch analysis lol

Cle aint close! GS is much better! Not only did he manage to be completely wrong, he managed to prove that more likely than not the cavs would have been 2-0 with kyrie lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance listen to what Draymond says about Kyrie...You are a fool when it comes to Kyrie, can't think straight lol

this is one of those where he is just too close to see it for what it is apparently. Whatever logic he believed in/still believes in is just so so wrong and its so easy to see.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. You think this proves me wrong?

The gist of his comments were that Kyrie should believe the Celtics could beat GS. Any player who doesn't believe that isn't a competitor.

The irony of your quote selection is that Kyrie and Draymond are polar opposites. Kyrie is "sexy" in Dray's vernacular because he makes tons of highlight reel plays and is a great scorer. Draymond is under appreciated because he is the guy who does all the dirty work and is completely selfless.

In a vacuum as far as who would be better as the lead dog on an average team? Kyrie is the obvious correct answer. But, as to who has more impact on actual winning for a stacked team? It is Dray all the way.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is one of those where he is just too close to see it for what it is apparently. Whatever logic he believed in/still believes in is just so so wrong and its so easy to see.

I am too close? Really?

Coming from the two biggest Cleveland homers on the planet?

Cmon now.

You claim I am biased against Kyrie. I have admitted where I have been wrong about him. But, 100% of
My analysis comes from a point of objectivity. You on the other hand? Not so much.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If i recall correctly it was either him or that moron shaqdaddy that said we were better without Kyrie and love lol

Feel free to find that quote sweetheart.

There's a fantastic little search bar on the top of the page that let's you find all sorts of dumb crap that people have posted. You out of all people should know that by now. You get quoted on a daily basis.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am too close? Really?

Coming from the two biggest Cleveland homers on the planet?

"Enjoy" their company while you can. Once the season starts they'll be no-shows till next years draft.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to find that quote sweetheart.

There's a fantastic little search bar on the top of the page that let's you find all sorts of dumb crap that people have posted. You out of all people should know that by now. You get quoted on a daily basis.

You wrote in 2016 once the cavs lose, "that excuse of not having kyrie and love will finally be put to bed"

Owned again sweetheart LO

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. You think this proves me wrong?

The gist of his comments were that Kyrie should believe the Celtics could beat GS. Any player who doesn't believe that isn't a competitor.

The irony of your quote selection is that Kyrie and Draymond are polar opposites. Kyrie is "sexy" in Dray's vernacular because he makes tons of highlight reel plays and is a great scorer. Draymond is under appreciated because he is the guy who does all the dirty work and is completely selfless.

In a vacuum as far as who would be better as the lead dog on an average team? Kyrie is the obvious correct answer. But, as to who has more impact on actual winning for a stacked team? It is Dray all the way.

That is not all that he said. But i figured you would try to glance over the finals comments. We are biased, under your name it says "kyrie hater". Draymond is on a stacked team, and Kyrie went toe to toe with lebron in 2016, draymond couldn't do that.