• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how to feel about the Spurs this season. Excited to see their young guys play and VERY excited to see the further development of DeJounte Murray. DeRozan and Aldridge will be a nice 1-2 punch offensively, and DeRozan has said he wants to take that next step defensively as well, but we will see how that goes.

Not expecting too much. Just gonna enjoy the ride.

Also, great to be back!

I feel like they'll be better than people expect. You guys actually have a sneaky good bench with Bellineli, Cunningham, Poeltl/Gasol, Bertans and Mills. I'm not sure who starts Poeltl or Gasol, but I would think it would be Poeltl.

Your starting lineup isn't anything to sneeze at either. Murray should be better especially now that he's fully being given the keys to the car. You have Derozan, Gay and Aldridge who should provide you more than enough scoring punch. Poeltl is a beast on the offensive boards and really good solid player. Gasol is continually declining, but you won't really need much from him. But you got a really nice hustle player in Cunningham and another three really good floor spacers in Bellineli, Mills and Bertans. That's not including your rookies either.

I have you guys pegged right now as somewhere in the 6th seed range. Pop will find a way to get the most out of this group.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buckle down kids. In a few hours the Celtics begin their banner 18 year. For the rest of you it’s about building talent for the future

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shareef, Shaw Oneal's son will miss the basketball season this year at UCLA due to a heart problem which will require heart surgery

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF I actually think the lakers will surprise a few people.

Looks like Celtics and Laker trade rumors for Anthony Davis will be heavy this year too

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ib
TLF I actually think the lakers will surprise a few people.

Looks like Celtics and Laker trade rumors for Anthony Davis will be heavy this year too
i have to admit though, that the Celtics could end up in the finals though:lol:

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like they'll be better than people expect. You guys actually have a sneaky good bench with Bellineli, Cunningham, Poeltl/Gasol, Bertans and Mills. I'm not sure who starts Poeltl or Gasol, but I would think it would be Poeltl.

Your starting lineup isn't anything to sneeze at either. Murray should be better especially now that he's fully being given the keys to the car. You have Derozan, Gay and Aldridge who should provide you more than enough scoring punch. Poeltl is a beast on the offensive boards and really good solid player. Gasol is continually declining, but you won't really need much from him. But you got a really nice hustle player in Cunningham and another three really good floor spacers in Bellineli, Mills and Bertans. That's not including your rookies either.

I have you guys pegged right now as somewhere in the 6th seed range. Pop will find a way to get the most out of this group.
Yeah I'm gonna be feeling cautiously optimistic until I see how the team gels. It's gonna be super different since we no longer have a single member of the Big 3 or Kawhi.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm gonna be feeling cautiously optimistic until I see how the team gels. It's gonna be super different since we no longer have a single member of the Big 3 or Kawhi.
I mean, it's basically the same team as last Season.

Kawhi didn't play.

So, you basically subtract Green, Manu and a near washed Parker and add Derozan, Poetl, Lonnie.

I don't understand why folks expect the Spurs to fall off a cliff.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) So then it would be worse. He would be losing to a worse pippen according to you...
2) You don't know if they will or they won't
3) Yes it would. They were already starting the Kyrie/lebron last year especially by Steven A...Best believe that would be the first thing brought up.
4) You thought Kyrie was a scrub. Now he is ranked as one of the top players in the NBA...Shows how much you know.
5) So, who was the favorite last year? Hint it was Lebron
6) The Cavs came in the 4th seed. That may work in the east but not the west.

I have never once said Kyrie is a scrub. I have said his impact on winning games is horribly overrated.

What exactly has happened in Kyrie's career to prove otherwise?

1) the Cavs record in games where Kyrie played, but LeBron didn't was atrocious
2) the Celtics won 55 games and finished 2nd in the East with Kyrie playing most of the season. In the playoffs, the Celtics got within 1 game of the Finals without Kyrie.

If he is their "best player" they sure didn't seem to miss him all that much.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bridges looks good.

Of course the Clippers traded him.
cfk-1-20.gif

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never once said Kyrie is a scrub. I have said his impact on winning games is horribly overrated.

What exactly has happened in Kyrie's career to prove otherwise?

1) the Cavs record in games where Kyrie played, buy LeBron didn't was atrocious
2) the Celtics won 55 games and finished 2nd in the East with Kyrie playing most of the season. In the playoffs, the Celtics got within 1 game of the Finals without Kyrie.

If he is their "best player" they sure didn't seem to miss him all that much.

Did you miss this?

1) So

2) Maybe the Celtics are good?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you miss this?

1) So

2) Maybe the Celtics are good?

The Celtics are very good.

Kyrie is one of the best scorers in the league, easily top 5, maybe top 2.

That doesn't change the fact that you are horribly overrating his impact on a team's success. The numbers over time bear that out.

And stop PMing me with this garbage. If you want to post trollish crap, do it in public.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics are very good.

Kyrie is one of the best scorers in the league, easily top 5, maybe top 2.

That doesn't change the fact that you are horribly overrating his impact on a team's success. The numbers over time bear that out.

And stop PMing me with this garbage. If you want to post trollish crap, do it in public.

The cavs wouldn't have a championship without him...

How am i horribly overrating his impact on a team's success?