• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more than willing to take this bench. Two week AVI or all the Vcash that I have....or both. Your choice.
lol, you poor bastard!!!! less than 1k vcash?

for the ENTIRE season gotta do at least a 3 week avatar bet.....

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you read my entire comment where I said I was kidding you wouldn't have asked how a cheeseburger was that I never had.

I call out your inability to read properly & you say I'm the one that's somehow upset? You really are a special kind of stupid.

tenor.gif

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres plenty of moves they can make to get more- including moving Korver...moving Clarkson, maybe stretching TT...etc.

Adding a Khris Middleton would be nice. I wonder who the good restricted free agents are.
Porzingis, who you have no shot at, and KAT.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally disagree. I believe that Love's value just was increased astronomically. Its no coincidence the Spurs wanted an all star claiber player like DeRozan with 3 years left on his deal.

When you see what players like Kemba Walker etc. will be getting this upcoming summer you will see.

2 things:

1) The Spurs wants DeRozan because Pops is old and wants to finish out his career trying to compete, not rebuilding. Last I checked, Ty Lue wasn't a guy approaching 70

2) If you have Sexton, you don't need Walker. You can't even spin this right. The fact that was your go to shows you're just grasping at straws. If this were any other team but your own, you'd be crushing this move. But you're a homer fan and like homer fans, you can't apply reason to any move your team makes.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, the Lakers took a chance and cleaned the books on chase 2 top guys.

I doubt they will be crying in their beers over losing Nance.
did not say they would be--- but Nance would be a huge help for them this year- and they could EASILY have moved him in the offseason if they needed to. He is precisely the type of guy that roster needs right now.

And, I am telling you- there are no guarantees anyone goes to the Lakers next offseason. I dont think this younger generation wants to play with LeBron.

Honestly- I think Kawhi getting his own team for your Clippers appeals to him more than getting blamed for everything that goes wrong and seeing LeBron get the credit for everything that goes right or the Lakers. Especially considering he already has won a Finals MVP competing against LeBron.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things:

1) The Spurs wants DeRozan because Pops is old and wants to finish out his career trying to compete, not rebuilding. Last I checked, Ty Lue wasn't a guy approaching 70

2) If you have Sexton, you don't need Walker. You can't even spin this right. If this were any other team but your own, you'd be crushing this move. But you're a homer fan and like homer fans, you can't apply reason to any move your team makes.
I am not saying the Cavs need Walker. I am saying a player like Walker who is going to be a free agent is going to get quite a bit more than the 30M a year that Love will average. As I said the same thing with DeRozan- 27M a year SEEMS like a lot, but wait till next summer when you are paying DeMarcus Cousins 38M a year or walker 35M a year or Middleton 28M a year or Tobias Harris 25 a year (or MORE!) and tell me how bad it looks.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Porzingis, who you have no shot at, and KAT.
you think Kawhi's uncle would have any interest in sending his nephew to be the king of New York and play with a 26 year old Porzingis instead of being a 35 year old LeBron's caddy? I sure do

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Kevin Love just signed a 4 year extension.

What is Cleveland doing?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did not say they would be--- but Nance would be a huge help for them this year- and they could EASILY have moved him in the offseason if they needed to. He is precisely the type of guy that roster needs right now.

And, I am telling you- there are no guarantees anyone goes to the Lakers next offseason. I dont think this younger generation wants to play with LeBron.

Honestly- I think Kawhi getting his own team for your Clippers appeals to him more than getting blamed for everything that goes wrong and seeing LeBron get the credit for everything that goes right or the Lakers. Especially considering he already has won a Finals MVP competing against LeBron.
I just don't see Nance as anything more than a serviceable big off the bench.

The Lakers are chasing whales not gold fish.

Nance was not going to get them past the Warriors nor Rockets.

So, it's a moot point.

They have a plan, I didn't think it included loading up the clown car for a Season...

But, they wanted to maintain flexibility to chase another max.

Yes, they suffer in the short term.

But, that's their choice.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you think Kawhi's uncle would have any interest in sending his nephew to be the king of New York and play with a 26 year old Porzingis instead of being a 35 year old LeBron's caddy? I sure do
Uhhhh.....yes.

@bksballer89 has been saying for months that both Zoo York teams are a threat to land a max guy, maybe 2 in Crooklyn.

....add in the fact that Uncle Dennis lives in Jersey....

Sure.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Kevin Love just signed a 4 year extension.

What is Cleveland doing?
I visibly recoiled until I saw this.

I don't know if it increases, or decreases, his worth as a trade chip by being on a long-term deal.

But, they still have room to play with next Summer.

If they strike out, massive space the following...

Nobody I'd killing themselves to go to a post LeBron Cleveland.

So, they took their shot, even if it rims out.

Bobby Marks: Even with the Kevin Love extension, Cleveland is still projecting to have close to $70M in cap space during the summer of 2020 to reshape the roster. Cap space for Cleveland next summer could be in the $25M range if George Hill, Kyle Korver and JR Smith are waived next offseason. All 3 have partially guaranteed contracts. Love will have a six-month trade restriction by signing the new extension.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving and Butler to the Nets.
They are a Crabbe and parts trade away from Kyrie, Butler, Kawhi in Brooklyn.

They also have 2 first rounders to help facilitate that move.

Hell, I bet the Suns would love Deangelo, no sweetener needed.