• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Help for what? Losing in the playoffs?
hey they made 4 straight Finals

right now the Lakers are 10th in the West and are gonna have to fight and claw just to MAKE the playoffs. LOL

geez if you wanted to finish behind the Sacramento Kings you could have done that without LeBron! lol ohhh what a shit show.

The Pelicans just absolutely played Magic/Rich Paul/LeBron to perfection in exacting some tampering revenge.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

This basically screams "I'm still salty Lebron left Cleveland"

'The season is pretty much in the books' but the Lakers are literally 3 games behind the 6th seed. This is just getting pathetic from the cavs fans.

How about you just grab a tissue and cry me another river.
they are not 3 games behind the 6th seed- can you read standings? lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terribly sorry. They're 4 games behind. You really got me on that one.
4 games with only 28 games left to be played is not insignificant- especially when the team looked like shit and just gave LeBron the worst loss of his entire career the last game they played against a Pacers team that was missing their best player

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey they made 4 straight Finals

right now the Lakers are 10th in the West and are gonna have to fight and claw just to MAKE the playoffs. LOL

geez if you wanted to finish behind the Sacramento Kings you could have done that without LeBron! lol ohhh what a shit show.

The Pelicans just absolutely played Magic/Rich Paul/LeBron to perfection in exacting some tampering revenge.

Made 4 straight finals and lost 3 of them. Well done. The Cavs FO really won there.

But tell me again how Magic got played? Apart from getting better shooters nothing else really changed.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you still upset lebron moved west? Serious question

The Lakers have no clue what they are doing and are 10th in the West, this is funny.

The Cavs have acquired 2 1st's and 6 2nd's. Does it sound like I am upset? LOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 games with only 28 games left to be played is not insignificant- especially when the team looked like shit and just gave LeBron the worst loss of his entire career the last game they played against a Pacers team that was missing their best player

They're only 2 games from a playoff spot with 28 games to play.

But apparently the season is over, lol. You guys couldn't look any more pathetic if you tried.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you still upset lebron moved west? Serious question
I am! I will freely admit that. I wish he stayed in Cleveland- and i think the shit show that he stepped into is his karma.

did you see his little instagram post last night? He is rattled- he is shook. He is starting to see that not everyone is just gonna bow down to him and hook the Lakers up and he is just not going to glide to a super team.

he is seeing that Riley pulled off a once in a lifetime coup when he got Wade, LeBron and Bosh to sign at once

he is seeing that the Cavs did an amazing job of acquiring assets and drafting players and using cap space to put Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving and a bunch of pieces around him like Thompson and JR and Korver etc.

and more than anything he is seeing that over the last half decade the Lakers did not acquire nearly enough assets, did not draft nearly as well as they should/could have, and dont have nearly enough assets to build a great team around him---

he is realizing its just not as easy as LeBron snapping his fingers and getting a big time all star like DAvis traded to his team just because LeBron thinks hes owed it.

and i think he is realizing for the first time that his ass is gonna be sent home WAAAAAAAAAY WAAAAY early for the first time in a long time this spring and that his streak of 8 straight finals trips is FUCKING OVER and that he might not even make the playoffs

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D'Lo had to be included in the trade with the Nets to get rid of the Mosgov contract. Which meant they had enough money to land Lebron. Mosgov was also signed by Kupchak, not Magic.

You are aware Magic has only been in change for 2 years, right?
I am aware, and Randle was not brought back with Magic in charge. Magic was also the one who took Ball instead of, say, Tatum.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am! I will freely admit that. I wish he stayed in Cleveland- and i think the shit show that he stepped into is his karma.

did you see his little instagram post last night? He is rattled- he is shook. He is starting to see that not everyone is just gonna bow down to him and hook the Lakers up and he is just not going to glide to a super team.

he is seeing that Riley pulled off a once in a lifetime coup when he got Wade, LeBron and Bosh to sign at once

he is seeing that the Cavs did an amazing job of acquiring assets and drafting players and using cap space to put Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving a bunch of pieces around him like Thompson and JR and Korver etc.

and more than anything he is seeing that over the last half decade the Lakers did not acquire nearly enough assets, did not draft nearly as well as they should/could have, and dont have nearly enough assets to build a great team around him---

he is realizing its just not as easy as LeBron snapping his fingers and getting a big time all star like DAvis traded to his team just because LeBron thinks hes owed it.

and i think he is realizing for the first time that his ass is gonna be sent home WAAAAAAAAAY WAAAAY early for the first time in a long time this spring and that his streak of 8 straight finals trips is FUCKING OVER and that he might not even make the playoffs

How it he in a shit show?

He was fully aware he came to LA without another superstar. In fact, didn't you bet your left nut that was NEVER going to happen?

He's also making more money in LA than he ever would in Cleveland.

I think he's doing just fine.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Magic's done such a great job assembling this roster, that Lebron wanted everyone to be traded. lol.

I mean seriously, look at who Magic has drafted/signed in FA. Lonzo, Kuzma, Hart, Svi, McGee, Chandler, Rondo, Stephenson, KCP, Beasley. What has Magic done that's been so good, other than the Lakers being moved to LA when he was a year old?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was fully aware he came to LA without another superstar. In fact, didn't you bet your left nut that was NEVER going to happen?

LOL I am glad you are worried about LeBron's checkbook.

2 years ago you constantly ripped on LeBron- and now you are defending his decision to go to LA- not because he is winning- but because he is making money.

Wow you have really gotten on your knees for him.

#10thseed

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am aware, and Randle was not brought back with Magic in charge. Magic was also the one who took Ball instead of, say, Tatum.

Why would the Lakers need Randle? Are you under the impression he's a superstar?

And yes they did take Ball over Tatum. But it's not like they had the first pick and a star player like Anthony Bennett to choose from.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I am glad you are worried about LeBron's checkbook.

2 years ago you constantly ripped on LeBron- and now you are defending his decision to go to LA- not because he is winning- but because he is making money.

Wow you have really gotten on your knees for him.

#10thseed

I still rip on lebron. I think he's a dick.

Hows life with one testicle btw?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In @WiggyRuss defense, it is a shit show. He came to a young team that was building and understood that there would be a process. In a 4 month span it seems he got fed up and his team (whether not actively said by Lebron, but lead by Rich Paul) decided to put pressure on the Lakers to try to win now. When it wasn't their plan from the start.

Lebron has created unnecessary drama in his first year with the team when in actuality much of what has taken place the last few weeks could have easily been hashed out over the summer. They'd have a clearer picture of the free agent market. They could properly assess which pieces fit and didn't fit with Lebron and create an actual plan going forward.

Instead this has much the same feel it did in Cleveland where we know he was pulling strings getting guys on and off the team. Same situation, just different location. I'm not familiar but I know I gave Lebron shit for that during his Cleveland time. I gotta be consistent and give him shit for it now.