• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One can always choose to ignore both idiots

Stephen A is actually very good. I get why his screaming can annoy people but I think he does a solid job.

Dude had to be around the NBA for close to 20+ years now

But it isn't close to me.

Cowherd just come off as a jerk.

I don't think SAS comes off the same way

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A is actually very good. I get why his screaming can annoy people but I think he does a solid job.

This is true. I think they are all self-aggrandizing and full of BS, with hot takes and reversals galore. But that's their gig, that's how they get paid. It's just very easy to not tune in, at all. I get my analysis from websites and blogs, and frankly this place.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I completely disagree. SAS is the most condescending prick I've ever seen on TV. I will never forget how he blew everything out of proportion during the Heat's Big 3 years. There was a time where he hadn't predicted the right NBA champ for several years in a row.

In terms of talking about anything outside of basketball, he's completely useless. From calling Dwayne Haskins a running-QB (he's the complete opposite as he's not fast, and he's a pure pocket QB), to when he was analyzing one of the Charger's games and was talking about how the opposing team was going to have to figure out how to stop Hunter Henry who was injured for the year.

Stephen A. Smith whiffed so hard on a Chargers-Chiefs preview in just 30 seconds

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely disagree. SAS is the most condescending prick I've ever seen on TV. I will never forget how he blew everything out of proportion during the Heat's Big 3 years. There was a time where he hadn't predicted the right NBA champ for several years in a row.

In terms of talking about anything outside of basketball, he's completely useless. From calling Dwayne Haskins a running-QB (he's the complete opposite as he's not fast, and he's a pure pocket QB), to when he was analyzing one of the Charger's games and was talking about how the opposing team was going to have to figure out how to stop Hunter Henry who was injured for the year.

Stephen A. Smith whiffed so hard on a Chargers-Chiefs preview in just 30 seconds

He knows basketball but he is one of those guys that just needs to stick to ONLY basketball. When it comes to other sports he sounds like a complete dumbass

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He knows basketball but he is one of those guys that just needs to stick to ONLY basketball. When it comes to other sports he sounds like a complete dumbass

I agree. But for the job he has (First Take), he can't do that especially when the Fall gets here and football is on the forefront of the sports world.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true. I think they are all self-aggrandizing and full of BS, with hot takes and reversals galore. But that's their gig, that's how they get paid. It's just very easy to not tune in, at all. I get my analysis from websites and blogs, and frankly this place.
Agree.

Bloviation is 75% of their job description.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Max is the worst.

Between his whisper talk, white guilt and pop culture references, especially quoting rap versus, I have to take constant mental health breaks room watching First Take.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Max is the worst.

Between his whisper talk, white guilt and pop culture references, especially quoting rap versus, I have to take constant mental health breaks room watching First Take.

I haven't watched First Take in years. I don't know how you do it.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Correction: He USE TO know basketball. His track record has been pretty poor for quite awhile now

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next week is gonna be a bitch.

" Put the women and children in the crypt, they'll be safe".

Really Motherfuckers?

Remind me again what is housed in a fucking crypt!!!!

Ffs
@Heatles84 i think i am starting to freak out for game of thrones sunday

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif